What's new

1st Grow: 400W- Aurora Indica, Mango, Church(Fem),Citral,HazexSkunk

Drt9288

:joint: Alright here we go... i had this post in the wrong forum, now i put it in grow diary where it should be...
Well lets start from scratch:

8 PLANTS IN ALL

Age- 5 1/2 Weeks
Tent - 4x4x7.6 (Original Homebox)
Nutes - Bio Grow, Fish Mix (VG) (mix some guano with the dirt)
Started from Seed - Nirvanas - Aurora Indica, Citral
- Greenhouse - (Fem) Church
- K.C Brains - Mango
- S.T.Skunman - HxS
Light - 400W MHC
Pots - 1 1/2 Gallon Perfect pot
Fan - 8" Extractor
Water - Distilled (Bottled)
- Every 2 Days
- Feed every other Watering
Heat -
-Day- 75 - 91 Degrees
-Night- 55-65 Degrees
Humidity - Stays @ 45-55%
Method - L.S.T
- Started 2 weeks ago
Height - Range from 9"-1Ft Tall

Thats about it, PLZ ASK QUESTIONS or give advice, these are the pics of the crop, hope you enjoy:

July 17th (to show the earliest photo i had)

JULY 26TH

:joint:

Drt9288

Pics of Plants Solo Shots and Misc. (same grow)

Pics of Plants Solo Shots and Misc. (same grow)

ALL 8 PLANTS
SOLO SHOTS

Aurora 1

Aurora 2

Church

Citral 1

Citral 2

Mango 1

Mango 2

HazexSkunk

Pic from the 17th (Beginning of LST)

Close up of LST

bundt

lovin the AI

lovin the AI

Nice! I just started 2 AI next to my DSD girls and am hopeing for good things. Ill be checkin in to see whats in store for me

the top right and bottom left are AI, the other two are bubblelicious

:joint: :joint:

Drt9288

Thanx. Good luck with everything, i can see the "stubbiness" in the A.I's you have, mine were the same, i did one grow before this but it was very low budget and pulled them out 3 weeks early so you know how that is... but dont feel bad, they resize mine to... im deff. checkin your thread and thanxs for checking mine, any questions about the AI be sure to ask, cuz i wont hesistate, Blaze the best my friend.....

Drt9288

New

New

Well heres a pic of when they were babies....JUNE 16th

And heres a pic of my FIRST EVER GROW, this was a bagseed, This pic might be in hightimes.. ill let yall know....

Skrappie

I really like church. I either got lucky with some a decent pheno, or its an underestimated plant. Really frosty, and smells like petrol. Makes me jiggle and wiggle like a crackie.

The flowering shot in your last post looks really nice. can't wait to see your garden progress!

Drt9288

Thank you c.d and skrappie for replying, much appreciation.... and im glad to hear that the church will make me feel like a crackie lol.... love it... this is my first grow with real genetics and good dna in the beans, but tag along for the ride and join me in this journey.....

Yea that shot is gorgeous...(not cocky) , just finally got one that looks good lol.... i had my brother hold my CFL next to it to give it the shine.... It MIGHT be in hightimes.... idk yet.. any who.... keep a seat cuz more photos and info will be up very soon.. thank you once again from a fellow buddah lover....

Drt9288

Update: New pics.... Enjoy

Update: New pics.... Enjoy

Alright... First off, thank you to everyone who responded so far and for looking at my thread, im new :bashhead: at this and i want to make it as intriguing for you (my friends ) as it is for me...

So The plants are doing lovely, my idiot self snapped a Citral trying to pull it down for LST, luckily i taped it with duct tape (youll see in the pics) and she stitched herself back together real quck and is up and running like a champ or queen lol....

They all grew about 3 to 4 inches so the range is from 1F-1 1/2'.... The internodes from range 2" - 10" Tall (growing pretty good)

Temp is a little warm : 75-90
Humidity stays around 45-55%

So here are the updated pics... Enjoy friends...​

These are all from the 27th:

Aurora Indica (1)

Aurora Indica (2)

Church - Fem

Citral (1)

Citral (2)

HazexSkunk

SORRY FOR SOME ONE PHOTO SOLOS, IT MESSED MY UPLOAD UP BUT IMMA GET ALL NEW ONES FOR THE UPDATE SO DONT WORRY, THANX...

Mango (1)

Mango (2) The Internode

Pics of the Crop

THis pic is from today July 28th

Hide and Seek

HA, :bigeye: I found you

And a treat, these are my two life partners:

Black Snake Moan

C-3

Drt9288

New update: Pics from first day of flowering (Aug.3rd)

New update: Pics from first day of flowering (Aug.3rd)

Sorry it took so long for me to post up new pics.... Been tryin to get some shit straight, im sure you know how that is.... alright.. all these pics are from august 3rd...

They just got put into flowering today, :jump: showed there preflowers two days ago... height was measure with a string since there all lst and and the range is 1Ft - 1 1/2....

AUGUST 3rd:

Drt9288

C.D - (weird, my intials) lol... but yes sir... this is my first grow where im 100% focused and lemme tell you, there showin the love right back... every mornin before work i just look in, say good morning, blow a kiss and give some words of encouragement.....

Skrappie - yes i have been training them since the 17th of july... the last pics posted shows how all the nodes filled out ( very nicely) and the beginnin of flowering... or maybe i took the question wrong? hope i dint... thank you both for checking my grow, very much appreciated.. much love and grow green...

Skrappie

I may be mistaken, but I do believe you took the question wrong, but to be fair, it was a rather vague question.

Do you have anything in mind to maximize your flower to watt ratio? The multiple branches look really nice. I guess I should be more specific and ask do you plan on doing any (more) flower specific training? or are you going to let the stretch as is?

I two grow with (2)400w, so I'm just curious as to your next steps. i think with such a maximized canopy, if you don't stay on top of it, you'll have diminishing returns (less then what you would have, but still some nice budz)

Ps, i don't think i even gave the basic, your plants look nice statement, because they do, I see some very nice broad leafs in there. m
much respect.

Drt9288

advice...

advice...

yea i deff. took the question wrong :bashhead: lol.... but you bring up a very good point, i never thought about that... In a couple days they will ALL be transplanted into their final pots and then all rearranged and SPREAD out to maximize the lights output... now a question because by your question i can tell you are more knowledgable than i am ( :rasta: ).... now when i do spread them out should i still train in flower or just let them stretch up... i was contemplating but not sure, i would love some advice.. thank you very much skrappie... :headbange

Skrappie

It really depends on what you want to do to be honest. I will say that if your plants have multiple colas (which they will) it won't do you a lick of good if light is not getting to the majority of the nodes, thats where the product your trying to grow comes from. Big plants look pretty but heavy flowers are better.

The problem I had with my first and second trained grow is that I outgrew my light. If your a diligent trainer its not very hard to do with a 400. I had many branches, but light could only get to the top few inches (maybe 6) before it was overcasted by a leaf, bud or another cola. You NEED light on your stems as they get into floweing, it will make the difference between Donky D colas, or corn puffs.

Also equally important (if not more so through function) is keeping your cannopy even.
you've done a fantastic job of that so far, but its easy to let the girls stretch in the first few weeks. Keep everything even. A foot long cola next to a handful of 6 inchers will be disappointing come harvest time.

You and nature are not trying to accomplish the same thing.

So in my rambling half drunk and pretty stoned opinion, please train your plants all through flowering. The only time to really ease up is after week 5 or so. Thats just how i see it though, I am by no means an expert.

Last edited:

Drt9288

August 6th

August 6th

Skrappie - Beautiful point you make... (thank you very much) when i get home tommorrow i am goin to pull some stems down to get the light down to the lower nodes so ALL of the stems get an even amount of light... You say this will give me denser nugs? and how does the canopy look right now, pretty even? thank you.. smoke on bub :joint:

Well they have been in flowering almost 4 full days now... IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK... I am a ROOKIE lookin for new techniques to better my yeild in the end... so far, i think there are two males and ofcourse they are the "mangos"... (last grow they were males to) :nono:

OTher than that... A citral and the church are both fem ( i see the pistils) and the others are just starting to show now...

Sorry for the first couple pics... a little humidity fogged me up...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

August 3rd

August 6th (SHHHH!!... theyre sleeping) :listen2:

Last edited:

panjo

i hope you dont open the curtain, take pics, etc. while in the dark cycle or you will extend the flowering period a good long time.

Drt9288

nah i dont.. (FIRST TIME)... only to show everyone on here how there doin... i know it affects them, but beleive me when i say i want the best for these lol.. i appreciate that comment though.. peace brother....

C

CheifnBud2

Woohoo! Flowering!

Looks like they want a little more food but still healthy.