What's new

peep out my diary yo

Y

YwouldntI

naa bro its pretty big yo.it should be able to hold more then that.i'll get the exact dimensions in a lil bit.its a pretty big cabinet though...we'll see soon ;)

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Oh man i need to build some shit too i think.I need to be able to dry at least two pounds at a time. Cool deals homie cant wait to see what you come up with.

Y

YwouldntI

yeah i been havin this shelf for a while yo.i used to clone in it a long time ago.then u used to keep nutes and stuff in there.then i started buyin the 5 gallon jugs and 50 pounds of guano at a time so i just started shovin bs in there.twine and bungee cords ans stuff...it was basicly just a mess with doors LOL.peace -Y-

hazy

Veteran
YwouldntI said:
who wants to keep seein just shots of a dry box right?right.
peace -Y-
Naw, I wanna see pics of the drying box full of drying buds :asskick:

Sorry for the confusion over that monster plant you posted, Cocktail Frank, that I credited to Y. :bashhead:

I sure wish i needed a big ass box like that to dry my buds.

Last edited:
E

EatShitake

Y- :wave:

Usually when I say something like "Nice box!!" I get smacked by a chick with no pannies on! So this is definitely a more appropriate time to say...nice box, mang!

Can't wait to see it full of dankness!

:joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just love that getto closet lol...nicely done Y ..I just love the DIY stuff....
its nice to have propper skills to make up your own stuff ....your just a regular Mc gyver with that scrubber hehehe nice work my friend...mad:respect:

Y

YwouldntI

hazy-i cant wait to see it filled up eith buddage either yo.peace

shitake-LOL ... soon bro real soon.

core-thanks brotha,fasho bro.when you growin you gotta get the skills polished...carpentry,plumbing,electrical...i never knew how much other stuff i would learn from growin bro.peace-Y-
================================================================

PICS...
drybox all done...i forgot to take a pic before i put the other door on.that poles in the way so it dont open all the way.

theintake fan at the bottom i put a elbow on it to help the air go upwards.

down view

here goeas a kc mom im startin...i started 2 forgot a pic of the other.

kalichakra shots i'll be choppin these around wed.

look how these stalks grow,all the way to the stem.

....theres more....

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
juicy-ass nuggets brother..keep it up...Those KCs are killin it...looks like u got some good ones there bro, I cant wait for a smoke report!!!!how do they smell??Later bro..Peace

- Z

Y

YwouldntI

zeus wattup bro,ty my man.they smell awesome bro...like a lemone gasoline-ee smell..STRONG..the shorter one has a skunky undertone that gets stronger and more in ur face every week since like week 4 or so....smoke report comin soon.

i hope all of you guys flip back a page and see the rest of the shots i put up...
peace -Y-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Wow great flicks homie!! I am loving that drying cab too fuck i can make something like that. I suck at building shit. Only cause i dont have all the right tools though. At least i have a power drill but you know what i cant find the damn charger! Growing can seem a never ending process sometimes always keeping a brotha broke.

hazy

Veteran
Wow :jawdrop:
Your grow is unbelievable. That mandala shit is kicking major ass in the bud size department.
Lovin it.

Y

YwouldntI

thanks hazy.yeah i love this mandala strain for sure bro,the hashberries havnt really impressed me much at all to tell ya the truth,one i pulled cause of nanners idk if it was the plant or a light leak so i'll let it get one more shot.the other one is still in veg and growin real slow...im thinkin im gonna 86 hashberries and mess with them sometime in the future,i still have beans of it,it just dont mesh with the grow right now.
peace-Y-

EDIT:damn i musta missed ya chubb,bro you can make this it aint nothin.
i used a drill,a hole saw,a saw,and a staple gun...oh yeah and a caulk gun and duct tape cant forget those!
peace bruh.

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Damn Y
That is some frosty buds you got goin bro

Most impressive room you are sporting,........................................... read again I said ROOM, not wood!!!

Keep it growing brother

Y

YwouldntI

wattup fam...

chubb-thats messed up yo,now im thinkin its the plant and not me...might have to 86 that bitch early and be like F.U.C.K.I.T. i dont have time for headaches ya know...peace bro.

dr.dog-wattup brotha, hehehe ur crazy...thanks for the kind words bro.yeah i like gettin lost in there.
peace -Y-

leel-wattup pimp!!! always good to see ya bro.you gettin that nursery ready or what yo? bout to be baby proofin the spot yo....have a blast!!!

JustinCase

The dry box turned out well my friend. And them kali's are some serious fat mama's. The whole is rocking well. So the real question is, which is your favorite? To grow that is.

homusubi

nice frost bro!!! see everything is going right!!!

see your have also busy with some DIY, nice dry box... someday i will make a mini version of it, jajajaja!

take care man!

Y

YwouldntI

Just-wattup bro ,thanks man...if these kalis pull me some fat #'s they gonna be my favorite LOL.idk bro i like growin bud period,so if they are good strains i love to grow them...i just hate the ones that dont end up bein sheet...like that pbs bag seed i had garbage,and the hb's are relly dissapointin me,the one i harvested early had some ROCK hard nugs but other then usin that to cross into another strain and get the buds denser...naa bro i wasnt impressed with it either.i still love my bottom bitches yo,the bd and the bubble and blueberries,but with all the new great things im blessed to have they might get a back burner for a while;) i'll never let them totaly go though i dont think,they are proven bad asses!peace bro-Y-

homu-wattuptho cardnalito ;) yeah bro im puttin the dry box on its trial run as we speak.thanks man for all the positive vibes bro.tenga cuidado esse. paz -Y-

here we go.....

hangin out;) you cant see all the big buds that good because theyre hangin behind eachother,i'll get a few better pics up soon though.

close ups

and these will get transplanted into 1 gallon pots tomorrow.i wanted to get at it today but ur boy was tired yo.they are...pre 98 bubba,jillybean,blueberry,ffa,strawberry cough,the white,bpp,and mango haze.
all were blessed to me from some bomb ass peeps.thanks you guys! :joint:
about 3 of each.im gonna flower 2 of each and mama one of each.i wanted to get at it todat but F.U.C.K.I.T. it got late....keeps me busy for tomorrow.

:jump: :joint: :joint: :joint: :jump:

peace fam-Y-

Latest posts

Latest posts