What's new

peep out my diary yo

N

NZjay

things looking absolute stunning in here bro...

a room full of elite strains... man that KC is PACKING it ON!

stunning bro... fucking stunning. :respect:

K

khaleel

:nono: beautiful man!

the man's named y, he's here to fly,
don't call his bluff cuz he'll stick out yer eye!

hey a quick q: when you use 5 gal buckets, do you poke holes for drainage, or what?

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
wow Y those bitches are lookin great!!!That KC has some huge kolas man, Im def gonna have to try her out one of these dayz!!!Peace bro, keep it green...

- Z

Y

YwouldntI

raist-HAR HAR HARDEE HAR HAR,;) oh so you mofos got jokes huh...thats o.k its on now you clone killin s.o.b LOL! ,j/k bruh its all good maing,you know how we do...
and thanx bro im lovin these kc's right about now yo.shit is stinkin up the room and its only 3 of them.peace brother-Y-

CF-hey i forgot to say thanks for the heads up on the mango bro.i'll get her in training as soon as shes ready for some bondage,what is the one thats flowered up?that cant be the mango its a short plant right?anyways it looks awesome too bro.peace

homu-wattuptho and you know it!im pretty proud papa over here man i think i got my keeper in #2 bruh we'll see.

B/R-goodlookinout for the props bro.im tryin to hold my composure and not chopem till they are good and ready.good thing i got me some smoke to hold me over hehehe it'd be chopper city for #1 ;) peace bro -Y-

NZ-wattup pimpin ...hopin for good things to come off these girls bro.seems like theyre gonna deliver the goods for sure.

wattup fam no pics of the clones yet havnt been in there yet but here goes some of a new lil toy i got a minute ago.was a little ching but i like it.it hits like a damn wrecking ball...literaly...

and nice pic fam....

homusubi

take care wen you light your joint -Y-

owned10sx.jpg

LOL

Last edited:
N

NZjay

real nice peice yo...
yeah man, those buds look like you got them all happy bro...
you on it.. in you hitting for 5 elbows per 20 plants soon enough bro... impressive!

Looking forward to meeting up sometime soonish bro... :joint:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just flipped that mango, havent run her in 2 cycles.
and no, she is not short by any stretch of the means.
she will stretch 4x's+ on flip.
she gets out of control, like BIG time.

just noticed, ill bust yer ass in fight night 3, if u ever wanna throw hands :p

Y

YwouldntI

homu-wattup LOL yeah man i'll be sure bro...peace

NZ-dawg thanks man im gonna do a whole cycle of the kc 2's if the smoke is rightous and i just know it will be.i think i found the fever for the fiver with this one bro.hooooraaaaaa :jump:

pics...

clones L to R

heres a blueberry,the White,bpp,mango haze,and two small bubbas,they're gonna make it though i think.

kc nugz...almost ready fam...

and heres my struggling gifted blueberry i never gave up on this one and wattaya know shes showin me some love with some fresh greenery...

wattaya think about another ten days or so on'em?
peace fellaz -Y-

EDIT: damn CF thats the secon time today we was postin at the same time! i never even hooked my ethernet cord up yet yo but when i do its on yo...but we gotta play some tiger woods too i'll get ya back on that.peace big dawg.

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

:respect: This is so wild main hohoho its almost xmas in my eyes dam it you got frosty big bad ass buds ...

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The homie y gettin down with the get down!! Looking very good in there man. Huge ass colas. WTF are you feeding them? You must be doing some kinda crazy voodoo weed dance in there or something.

JustinCase

YwouldntI said:
kc nugz...almost ready fam...
Seriously impressive my friend. Seriously. :respect: Make me wanna go out and buy several 1000watters. Not really but damn. Wow that bitch seriously got her swell on. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" Eric C.

C

cellardweller

YwouldntI said:
raist-HAR HAR HARDEE HAR HAR,;) oh so you mofos got jokes huh...thats o.k its on now you clone killin s.o.b LOL! ,j/k bruh its all good maing,you know how we do...
and thanx bro im lovin these kc's right about now yo.shit is stinkin up the room and its only 3 of them.peace brother-Y-

CF-hey i forgot to say thanks for the heads up on the mango bro.i'll get her in training as soon as shes ready for some bondage,what is the one thats flowered up?that cant be the mango its a short plant right?anyways it looks awesome too bro.peace

homu-wattuptho and you know it!im pretty proud papa over here man i think i got my keeper in #2 bruh we'll see.

B/R-goodlookinout for the props bro.im tryin to hold my composure and not chopem till they are good and ready.good thing i got me some smoke to hold me over hehehe it'd be chopper city for #1 ;) peace bro -Y-

NZ-wattup pimpin ...hopin for good things to come off these girls bro.seems like theyre gonna deliver the goods for sure.

wattup fam no pics of the clones yet havnt been in there yet but here goes some of a new lil toy i got a minute ago.was a little ching but i like it.it hits like a damn wrecking ball...literaly...

and nice pic fam....

nice niice niiice bonger bro!!
is that fam pic in HT???
I gotta get me one! NOW!!
peace..
~cellard

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yeoo man. Just stopin by to say wassup. I got a few friends who blow for Illadelph, by far the best glass company around. I live really close to the only and one of the best scientific glass blowing schools on the East. To say the least I know alot of blowers and know how to do a little myself. (I really suck). Anyways that peice is very nice and Im digging it. I cant wait to get up some loot to get myself one. Enjoy it :joint:

Y

YwouldntI

kallen-wattup fam pull up a seat bro always good to see my brothers stop in.
x-mas for sure yo,im lovin them so much imma almost hate to cut them down....almost!
peace bro-Y-

chubb-LOL im doin a ancient Aztec weed dance its called La Oso Flora...or some shit like that ;) thanks man,its gonna get good around here once i get me a whole cycle of these babies runnin bro...oh yeah the pulls will be pretty good im thinkin .peace yo.

oil4-thanks brotha.

Just-right on bro,thanks man shes impressin me too,im just the caretaker.;)
these ladies are doin the dammy they all wanna be the mammy :] hehehe
like i said though the others really have to blow me away to beat out #2 for a seat at the table.i went and got some 3 gallon pots some eartworm castings and some dolomite lime yesterday so i can pot me some mamas in the 3's and not take up all the floorspace in veg.gonna need me a mama only room here pretty fast yo too many awesome strains nobody is gettin kicked from my party yo,cept maybe the hashberry.i have more seeds of her and so far the ones i have popped are givin me nothin but slowmotion and headaches.no time for either one of those traits right now yo.
peace my brotha from anotha motha.

C-dubb-thanks man yeah that bong kicks like a fuckin soccor player yo.had me on stuck yesterday yo.
yup thats fam in HT yo get ur copy now at ur local news stand!!!LOL its the oct. issue yo.with double kush on the front.peace bro.-Y-

sublime-set a goal...make it ur first harvest gift to urself.it'll be urs in just a few months brotha ;) peace -Y-

o.k fam couple quick questions...

i bought some earthworm castings and dolomite lime.i never used either before so how do you guys add it to ur mix?i know i think i remember Just tellin me the dolomite lime is 1 tsp. per 5 gallon bucket? right?

and the earthworm castings i have no idea how to add. i just know y'all say its the shit so i hadda try it.so how should i add it?
thanks fam-Y-

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Y those buds are fat as hell, with the water bottle. Big up to east coast nugs and jugs! I saw that when I got my HT and was wondering how many members are in that picture. Wish I could have attended. Later bro. the pics there awesome keep em coming.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man awesome buds in those first shots... see you're a fellow xbox 360 fan, what games have you been playing lately. I'm a bit behind in the game cause it's summer and that's my busy time. I've been playing crackdown, love that game.....

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Awesome growing Y

Those are some monster buds, making kind of jealous, I may have to break out teh big bulb soon

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
oh and i see the Xbox. damn son why didnt you mention you got Woods. i am gonna have to F**K you up on some Woods online now. please tell me you are down with gears of war. part 2 is out soon. and so is Woods 09. hit me up playa

Latest posts

Latest posts