What's new

peep out my diary yo

Y

YwouldntI

saibai-thanks bro for all the positive words my man.im a lucky man thats for sure.peace-Y-

smokingun-never late brotha,you right on time;)
yeah it seems like the topping is wantin to keep them too short for my liking,gonna have to let them veg out longer then i would like too,no biggie though...atleast as long as it dont slow my roll it aint no biggie;)...imma give the supercropping a go and see how i like it.seems alot easier,maybe top it once and then suprcrop them.
always trin and learnin somethin new...water system next;)
peace yo-Y-

sublime-wattup my man.yeah bro i feel ya,motivation is what this whole site is to me.from the little bad ass micro grows to the big bad incredible hulk ass rooms that have my mouth watering,that make me wish i had a big ass room.8k 10k and even bigger gorilla grows.. fuck thats what i wanna be playin in .. motivation brotha i feel ya.
when i found this site i had 1 400 in veg and one 1000 in flower.i been motivated [/I]ever since;)
if you can find it check out my old thread yo,i deleted alot of pics because i needed space on my account but theres still some there i think that will show the room grow as my confidence grew.i have a feeling urs will do the same.peace bro,glad i could motivate ya.

B/R wattup my man.thanks bro,the box is workin real god too bro,honestly its workin better then i expected it to.you know how shit always needs tweaked and what not,all i can say is a bigger intake fan would be nice on a reostat so i can control the speed.peace brotha.

F2k-always cool to see ya drop by my man,i been outta chat lately bro cause i been havin to get up early and once i start bs'n with you guys in there its OVA im up till 4-5 am talkin shit smokin out with th late night crew...i'll be back in there soon though im almost done with this bullshit that got me gettin up tooo damn early for a stoner like me.thanks for the compliments yo.peace-Y-

paddi-thankyou my man,ur grow is so beautiful...between you and esben youve set my mind...im definetly goin outdoors on some gorilla shit next year,thanks for stoppin by brother.peace from the states...-Y-

dr.dog-thaks doc,yeah i hear they get pretty big in the 12 weeks they flower so i better get them in check while i can ya know.i know you know you big ole pimp.peace yo.

PEACE FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Y... Looking great in here!

I need to make a drying spot like you have, that is so perfect.

Well just stopping in, catch you soon man :wave:

Socrates

Hey Y, just a quick thought; if you're concerned about the topping slowing things down and you don't want to have to do it too many times, you might wanna try fimming instead of topping, it works well for me when I do it, I usually get like four or five main shoots instead of one just after fimming once.

Also, I need to get me a dry box like that, that's ill dude

Smoking Gun

Supercropping is definitely a good method to use, it builds up the girth of the stems, and therefore allows more nutrient uptake. But it will slow down the plants growth for a bit, until it recovers. One thing I could suggest would be to FIM them once when they are young (I am not sure if you are running all from seed or from clones, so I cannot say exactly at how old), and give them some time to veg out. Use stakes or plant cages (like the ones for tomatoes) and tie the resulting branches out to those. This should keep the vertical growth you desire as well as allowing light to penetrate a bit further and encourage branching. Just a thought, you could always try that. I like trying out different things too.

And I hear you guys about motivation. I have a little cab, that I have had for a little less than a year, but I never put in proper ventilation. Tonight I finally got the fans running and tomorrow they will be fully installed. This site, and the threads you guys put up have really got me motivated. So motivated I put an AK-47 and a UK Cheese into the cab to flower tonight. I can't wait to be smoking some good Cheese soon.

Y

YwouldntI

wattup sublime,and chubbynugs- :joint: :friends: :friends: :joint:

bongjangles-yo,yo,yo wattup,wattup.hows it goin my friend.
glad you digg the box bro.like i said its workin pretty damn good on these monsters bro.i think a bigger fan intake...or...maybe just one more inline about halfway up would probably work just as well.peace bro. :rasta:

socrates -hey bro how ya doin my kat.
yeah ive fimmed before too bro it was good for me but i still didnt quite make my goal...so,since my man CocktailFranks grow is so off the damn chain,and his plants are always the type of monster plants im lookin to grow,i asked him how he trains his and he pointed me in the right direction...

thanks CF, :respect:

everyone--- well today i staked the shit outta the room,and supercropped the whole veg room.watered what needed watered and....well thats about it :muahaha: tomorrow will most likely be a lazy day,i think im caught up on the work and can relax other then checkin the cups...them mf's need watered too damn much and no more room for any 1 gallon pots,what to do ,what to do.....peace-Y-

we was postin at the same time smokin gun wattup brotha-right on ,motivation !!!!!glad to hear ya got off ur ace and got the fans runnin :muahaha: right i was thinkin top once like i always do then super crop,thas how it went today.they was topped like a week ago,they are already ready to go to 12/12 next week,i hope they are recovered by then if not i'll wait a couple more days...i think theyll be ready though.peace bro.

Last edited:
E

EatShitake

Yo bro Y- Quick Q, mang...On your veggin plants in the orange nursery pots...do you transplant from those into the 5gals or do you have another in between?

Those veggers are looking great, BTW!

:joint:

Y

YwouldntI

shitake yeah bro i go from the cloner to the red and blue party cups to the 1 gallon to the 5 gallons....thanks bro,i think they really like the 1 gallon pots.

what i was tryin to do is keep the new elite cuts in the orange pots and the older strains i been runnin in the black,i need a few more orange though since i didnt think of that idea till the last minute and had already used some of the orange.
then when i switch the new ones into flower,i'll put 1 of each in a 3 gallon pot and keep it in veg for a mom,and keep grabbin new clones to make into moms every few months.

Smoking Gun

Y, it definitely sounds like you have a plan to reach your goals. I would say a week sounds about right for recovery. I will be here to watch them go in and to see what they put out.

JustinCase

Thanks again Y for stopping by and droppin some of your pictures of your lovely's. Training is fun. I love using all the techniques. So many things you can do. So much fun. You know with all the mums you rocking you should do like ole boy in the soil section with the 20g totes. I'd look for the thread but I'm having a hard enough time right now just functioning. Just look for the portable soil something someting thread. I don't know. Just a thought. Late.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

smoking-wattup my man.thanks for ur words of encouragement and the positive vibes bro...im tryin and tryin i wanna hit this goal and set a new one haaaa i wish it was that easy,atleast its fun;)
thanks for stickin around bro.peace.

Just-yo,yo,wattup bro.no prob maing you know we got ur back pimp.i think i know the thread ur talkin about bro,i'll check it out in a sec.i been thinkin real hard about the walkin cab...its about time i put that into action i think.3 seperate sections,cloner,moms and a nursery for the seedlings.i think i have evrything i need to get it goin except a few things lights and fans are covered.i think some plywood will get me at about 90 % of the things i need to get'er goin.
check this out.....

happy :jump: happy :jump: joy :jump: joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from left to right

4x cheese
4x massechusetts super skunk
4x bubba
3x G13 x burmese x northern kush
6x S99 x sourbubble
the S99 x sourbubble was only 3 cuts but they was soooo big and healthy i made 2 out of each of them to increase the odds.
gifted to me by my friend here on the boards again.thankyou so much,cant wait to hook up and kick it. :joint: :friends: :joint: F.U.C.K.E.M. for life.

well any ways enough talk heres the pic fresh into the cloner like 5 minutes.

yeah fam definetly time for a mom room.peace-Y-

oh yeah my kat i been slowmotion on(you know who you are)
be watchin for a pm after the holiday weekend.peace.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

heheeeee thats crazy yo.

smoke report time .......

well im sittin here typin this as i polish off the first J of the kalichakra #3 plant thought it was #5 i'll have t go edit that at Justincases spot...
o.k back...

so its like this...im F.U.C.K.I.N. blowed yo,this weed is pretty damn off two chains and a ringer;)

it tastes like it smell fam cept WAY stronger..its like really lemony/gasolinee with an undertone of a incense aftertaste,theres also a slight skunk taste in there you can definetly taste it in this #3 plant,and the #3 didnt even have the skunk smell the #2 does like a mf,cant wait to try that girl...anyways on with the report.

i was like 1/2 way throught he joint when i noticed i was WAY high yo as i sit here i swear to G i can feel it rushin on stronger and stronger by the minute.too fuckin cool yo.its real REAL heady,strong head high.i feel like if i saw me id be like look at him hes high as hell LOL.
this is probably the highest i been in a long time to be 100% honest with you fam.
i gotta see how long it lasts still but i'll tell you whar lol i dont see it goin away anytime soon.

looks,it looks good to me has some reds oranges and different greens but i'll post a pic up soon for you guys to judge the look.

its covered in crystals i hope i can do it some justice with the cam...its messed up i get some good pics in the room with the hps on and everything because thate=s where i learned how to mess woth my canm at .but outside the room i take pics like doo doo because i dont really use the cam out here LOL messed up huh.

body high is comin on now,i know i have to get up and do somethin but im all goo in this chair,and dont wanna move for shit yo...

everytime i try to look at the keyboard to type(thats how i type i gotta look i tell you guys i suck at typin yo) anyways evertime i look to type i get like i feel higher hahaaa like "naw nucka you cant concentrate you fuckin with KC yo" thats the wed talkin to me LOL.

ok well thats the best i can do for now on the smoke report fam,i know i did better on NZ's smoke report then my own but he had the whole thing laid out for me to just copy paste then answer the questions myself...i coulda went to his thread and copy pasted it but honestly im too fuckin high for all that....peace -Y-

edit in some pics for ya.:
this is after only a 3 day dry in the box...

Last edited:

Smoking Gun

YwouldntI said:
heheeeee thats crazy yo.

well im sittin here typin this as i polish off the first J of the kalichakra #3 plant thought it was #5 i'll have t go edit that at Justincases spot...
o.k back...

so its like this...im F.U.C.K.I.N. blowed yo,this weed is pretty damn off two chains and a ringer;)

it tastes like it smell fam cept WAY stronger..its like really lemony/gasolinee with an undertone of a incense aftertaste,theres also a slight skunk taste in there you can definetly taste it in this #3 plant,and the #3 didnt even have the skunk smell the #2 does like a mf,cant wait to try that girl...anyways on with the report.

i was like 1/2 way throught he joint when i noticed i was WAY high yo as i sit here i swear to G i can feel it rushin on stronger and stronger by the minute.too fuckin cool yo.its real REAL heady,strong head high.i feel like if i saw me id be like look at him hes high as hell LOL.
this is probably the highest i been in a long time to be 100% honest with you fam.
i gotta see how long it lasts still but i'll tell you whar lol i dont see it goin away anytime soon.

looks,it looks good to me has some reds oranges and different greens but i'll post a pic up soon for you guys to judge the look.

its covered in crystals i hope i can do it some justice with the cam...its messed up i get some good pics in the room with the hps on and everything because thate=s where i learned how to mess woth my canm at .but outside the room i take pics like doo doo because i dont really use the cam out here LOL messed up huh.

body high is comin on now,i know i have to get up and do somethin but im all goo in this chair,and dont wanna move for shit yo...

everytime i try to look at the keyboard to type(thats how i type i gotta look i tell you guys i suck at typin yo) anyways evertime i look to type i get like i feel higher hahaaa like "naw nucka you cant concentrate you fuckin with KC yo" thats the wed talkin to me LOL.

ok well thats the best i can do for now on the smoke report fam,i know i did better on NZ's smoke report then my own but he had the whole thing laid out for me to just copy paste then answer the questions myself...i coulda went to his thread and copy pasted it but honestly im too fuckin high for all that....peace -Y-

Very nice bud there. And I am sure it will taste even better with a full cure. So would call this a keeper strain?

G

YwouldntI said:
heheeeee thats crazy yo.

o.k back...

Y, Love the Smoke Report!! I look forward to enjoying Cellard's Kali soon. If its as bomb as yours I may need a wheelchair to get home after your description! Enjoy, Sal

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
great stuff Y...very nice smoke report..so I guess shes a keeper huh!!??I say wait till a good cure sets in...then judge her proper...but nice soundinnonetheless!!!sorry, realllly stoonedd!!!Peace yo, stay HIGH!!!!

- Z

Latest posts

Latest posts