What's new

B.S.E.(bush stressing extreme)

filimagno

:wave: hi at all ...this is my first post here and i hope you'll enjoy them ,cause this is my favourite tecnique of cultivation that i've tried ever(the name is a fun invention just for laugh)...plus is the first that i act totally organics(from the cloning to the harvest..including all the pesticides and plant care)
my set up:
grow room dimensions :H 200cm x 120cm x 120 cm
HPS 600 watt with a long loss common reflector
1 extractor 210 mq\hour+another 135 mq\h for the emergency
1 fan of 30 cm diameter at 50 cm of distance from the plants
4 pot from 1 liter(1st step) to 11 liters ( flowering)
hand watering - no CO2
humidyfier for emergencies(is too dry in my room)
----------------------------
the plants are 4 clones from 2 jock horror- nirvana (i know..don't tell me nothing plz.. this is the last time :confused: )but i've got some good results with those too ..and this clones are comin from a plant extremely healty and producer of a high resins bud with a very sweet vanilla lemoned fleva..(i've chose it for this last reason).
--------------------------
i clone my plants without hormone cause i've made lot of comparison several times and the winner are showed ever the non-hormones treated plants..(IMHO)peace
i use to watering them with rootbooster and "phyt ammine" 1 ml each one\liter
---------------------------
that's all about the pre-settings...follow the growing.
---------------------------
the first step that i've made is to fix 1 yarn (sintetic)each pot by some screws to the surface on the upper-bord....this is for having a point to fix and stress the branches, in every directions that i need without making hole in the pots.. :wink:
this was the situation at the 12-13 days of veggin.

..excuse me for the bad quality of the images .. i hope it's clear that is not a low sterss training cause every branches is gonna get pruned at every 2nd restart point(lateral internodes)...untill the form i need is realized..

i've several sprayed those with a phytormone+ammine solution for 1 week and for the next week within alga special solution..i suppose that auxines promote bud sites and in sinergic effects with citokinins create a SINK site for the nutes that uptaking from the phloem(or where those are stored)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
in the first part of the stressing i've pruned the branches proportionally every times in each way; basically to allow to the max lightning all the branches with the best number of bud sites is possible in a reasonable time of veg.(27 days on this)...but further for found a good scheme of distribution due to the light source and the position relatives to them..
-------------------------------------------------------------------
for the first fixing i've used the same yarn as before..this 1st step force the plants to assume the flat form that is much important for me. :chin:
also for the second phase and (the next that follow) i've used the small narrow band due to the easiest on use them---and they fix very well...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the global situation ever on 12\13 days of veg.

and here at 20 days ..

...........c ya at the next update(and the fertilizing TAB).....CIAO ...

compliments again for the tecnicity of this "Xsite"(exciting site).....i love ICmag from bit but big(as bud eheheheheheheh)

filimagno

p.s..i got a quest!!!! ...is allowed to tell the "label" of the fertilizer ???if not i put only the composition or source where they are from?????
i

filimagno

ciao smigs ...glad to see u!!!and happy to feel that u appreciate my bushez!! :canabis: i bring for them the best conditions as i can :biglaugh:
hope them think to return me the same love that i've spread for!!!!!!!! :biglaugh: :yummy:
i've check the fert tab on my diary...and i can tell for sure that untill the 20TH days of veg the only fertz i used are :
1st 10 days :phytammine(plagron)2-3 ml\week+rootjuice(biobizz)
next 10 days:the same as before plus START up (plagron)..it contains a full scale of macro and micro nutes plus amminoacids and many more..
SPRAY:1ml\liter ALGA SPECIAL(ascophillum nodosum)+neem oil(plagron)..this is a bomb combination for me!!!it makes the the leaves truly green !!and help the leaves to the drying(important IMconditions).

here follow the growing... on this stage usually i make the last prunes to set the height of every budsites...plus i've bring in freedom the branches for the strechin..."this" to form an omogeneus group of colas as a SOG without a large number of plants...hope it's clear :yummy:
in this stage i change the water amount from 500ml \ day to 1liter per day each plant!!! BUT-- if i feel the weight of the pot is enough i DON'Twater--->usually for 1 day each 3 days ..

those are the plantz at the 24 day of veg..after the first true FERT..
10 liter of water with
20ml BIOGROW(biobizz)
20ml FISHmix(biobizz)
10ml ALG-A-MIC(biobizz)

excuse me the low quailty of the fotos!!!!! hope i can learn quickly to use this fuckin cheap camera :moon:
...if not i change it quickly too!!! :rolleyes:

here it follows some images without the lamp on!!!!hope are more clearly about mine growing!!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

27°days of veg ,,,,,"the true explosion"

c ya soon.......CIAO::::::FILIMAGNO:::::: :friends:

Damn check out those bushes you got their filimango. Thats some nice growin I must say. I just started my first grow and did my first LST yesterday. I've never heard of B.S.E. but damn did it work for you!!! :smile:

sillyphilly

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be following this thread very closely great looking bushes bro! Sillyphilly :wave: :canabis:

kilacaLIbud

extreme..stressing? that sounds kinda dangerious...but the plants look great...do u have any hermie probs?

filimagno

hi at all...... :wave: :wave: i'm glad to see my thread it's appeciated !!!
@halfbaked -thx for the wellcome
@smigs - prepare ur mandolino for a big one song as big as those number of buds!!! :yummy: :yummy:
@msherbalivation- good luck dude for ur lst!!! BSE it's easy that u ain't never hear before!!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: ...just cause i'm the INVENTOR :canabis: ..i'm kidding ...is just an extremely cross from LST to PRUNING...to form lot of branches; as SOG with lot of clones is able to do!!
i do this with 4 plants only...and i water 4 plants only... :rolleyes:
@silliphilly...i'm hounored as big as i love bushes :friends: :friends: glad to meet u!!!!!! :wink:
@killacali bud...thx for the advice,but any problem of this sort..if u prune and stress togheter each times ,and spray with phit ormone ,there will not problem from much stress for the plants :smile: the only problem that i've see it's about the amount of nutes that mine plants absorbing....them needs lot of Nitrogen as usually on sog or scrog.. :whip:
@tokinjoe....i have no word !!!i'm embarassed!!peace u too!!!BRO!!!!!! :friends:
@a.k.a herb...whatttafuck...here's the deal:this is the best compliment that my ears can hear!!!!! i'm HOLY\damned proud for it!!!!!!!!!!

FILIhappyMAGNO...............CIAO

filimagno

some new photos on 30°days of veg..

on this stage i use in 10 liter of water 40-50 ml of nutes:
BIOGROW+ALG-a-MIC+FISHMIX as basic fertilizers

........on the next the situation on the 10 days after the switch on 12 hours of light

here's the particular about the deforestation i've act from the TOP (under the surface of buds exposed on light) to the bottom(pot surface))..:this ,for make the best energy to the real BUDS on the top.

..and now i'm going sticky to my bed........CIAO-- FILIMAGNO--- :friends: :yummy:

G

This is the first time i've ever said this but here it goes:

I SUPPORT BUSH!!! :biglaugh:

Looking great. I love seeing multi-colas!!
Grow on Bro.

G

Great filimagno!! those bushes are extremely healthy lookin'....interesting growing method!!
Keep up good work and update soon bro!!

tokinjoe

I wonder if Caprioso has seen this thread??? He's always looking for new things to do to his plants...Dude, keep it up, I cannot imagine these are going to look like once you flower them, but I'm damn sure gonna find out...Good luck..Peace :canabis: TJ

agent 420

those are some bushy SOB's filimagno. bushy as hell!
your method looks like LST to the extreme.
cant wait to see the results.

G

Very nice, seems like they're takin well to the the tie downs. I'll be followin this thread; looks like you'll get a nice yield.
Nirvana is a good bank! All because they're so low priced doesn't mean they're not quality seeds...

Latest posts

Latest posts