What's new

jamaica x panama

rasjano

hello bro dubi...yes like you said "Leaves look so resinous even in early flowering."...here you have some shots of the jamaica/panama growing by kuker under 250w....humus worm, red guano(guano de aves marinas fosilizado) and delta9...

japan1.jpg

japan2.jpg

japannn.jpg

japon.jpg

macro jamaica/panama

macromaomeno.jpg

saludos dubi & charly

:joint:

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Rasjano, this jamaica panama is... incredible !!! Those colors are so nice, and it seems a heavry resin producer... I'ld love to grow this one once, i've fallen in love with jamaican/carribean landraces :)

I'm gonna nominate you on the POTM !

C

charlie garcia

Lovely Rasjano, looks so sexy :) Colours come more from Jamaican side... although in maturity and low temps both can show a bit of such purple trait, jamaican catchs it easier.

Is same Kuker's cut from previous grow? ¿es el mismo esqueje que la vez anterior?

We have been doing a smoke test with some individuals used for the F2.. not really well dry yet but had a dreamy and so spacy effect, strong time distorsion, bit trippy, anyhow not overpowering to me as needs cure yet, anyway felt like walking in the moon :rasta: very confortable as well.. maría "global", de gran globo jeje

Hope your cut also makes it well
Keep us updated ;)
best

Last edited:

rasjano

hi charlie Gs jeje like you said this girl looks so sexy bro...the colors, the smell and her "globo" so powerfull...its the same cut bro...this 2nd semestre we are gona germinate some seeds to find more intresting fenos,...
moneymike like you said jamaica/panama is complete coverage by tric ...

5th week of bloom

japan-7.jpg

saludos

C

charlie garcia

Lovely Rasjano... hope you can make some pictures at the end when you go back home.

Its been a nice visit here, hope you enjoyed it and your visit to Spain brings you great times ;)

kkukker

Saludos a todos... como dicen: loro viejo no aprende hablar. :muahaha: Yo estoy en ese caso y paso poco por estos lados, por la carencia con el ingles.
Pero como se ha hablado de esa Alpujarra x Panamá, mostrare la que pude cultivar en mi cajón.

Alpujarra x Panamá

Asi quedo el cogollito :jump:

Saludos a todos y que esten super bien. :joint:KUKER

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Hola Kuker,

Dont worry about not speaking english I hope brothers in room apologize to reply to you in spanish also

Beautifil results! Kolmus the guy who collected such old spanish line called Alpujarra must be happy to see these pictures. Thanks hermano hope it gives you good smoke. Is shares same 3 panaman dads than Jamaica/Panama. As talked to some friends we think Alpujarra can be an old African/Pakistan cross

Preciosa Kuker, Kolmus estará feliz de ver los resultados de esta antigua linea mantenida en España. Garcias por todo, espero tenga una buena fumada. Como ya sabes comparte los 3 mismos padres panameños que la Jamaica/Panama. Cmo nos comentaron algunos amigos, pudiera ser un hibrido de sangre africa/pakistan

El hermano Rasjano ya debe estar llegando de vuelta. Espero haya tenido buena estancia aqui y buen viaje y se haya lelvado entre otras cosas buenos recuerdos. Espero disfruteis bien los restos de su pipa y demás ;) Un fuerte abrazo Kuker. Cuidate

Last edited:

rasjano

hey kuker bro un placer verle aca posteando en icmag...esa alpujarra/panama muy muy bella, pistilos rosa y muy productora, intentare buscar una foto de la "alpupan" del out...
charly garcia tnx so much bro...for sharing some time with me jejeje...the "asado" estaba de puta madre jejeje...y claro exelentes recuerdos que esperemos vuelvan a suceder en un futuro cercano...

come back from the other side of the charco...japan end of bloom...i think 1 more week and she came down :jump:
grow under 400hps in soil....worm humus, delta 9 and guano rojo(bat guano)..

1-2.jpg

japane.jpg

minijapan.jpg

japan-8.jpg

c ya...and next week the last shots :violin:
saludos charly dese chile

Last edited:
B

bocil

Hey rasjano is a good photos from the JaPan,,is a pretty plant,charly give me a seesds,,and bahia seeds give the PaJas (panama x jamaica) bueno me he defendido como he podido que se le va a hacer,un abrazo mapuche desde el Norte. :smoker: :smoker:

C

charlie garcia

is ok for a gringo Whatever hehe Sounds right, muy bueno or muy buena if fem.. or muy buenos and muy buenas if plural

Lovely pictures and selections Rasjano, tasty all the way. Pinky hairs are Panaman heritage... purple leaves at the end, from Jamaican and as seen as well in the Nepal Jam

Pleasure is been here you know. I hope you had a nice time here in burning Sp. Ill try and hunt some more cow beef for next time you visit us, hope with Kuker and Pato as well ...and with Bocil :) You took us for a while out of our natural authism and isolation.

Ey Bocil nice to read you in english I know can be hard at the beginning. But I guess soon you will speak much better than me! Some days my brain works only in spanish lol (Bocil gracias por escribir unas palabras en inglés que se no te resulta fácil. Espero en poco puedas practicarlo y dominarlo mas que yo que hay dias en que solo me entra 1 marcha y es la de español).

best amigos

JamaicaPanamaA5DSCN0211014copia.jpg

JamaicaPanamaDSCN0211012copia.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

These are some shots of vigorous Panaman hybrid, some of its blood is running into the "JaPan"

best

PanamaRDSCN0211009copia.jpg

PanamaRDSCN0211011copia.jpg

Last edited:
B

bocil

Thanks Charlie ,you know me english is not good,is possible make with the time more good. :muahaha:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
PoTM

PoTM

Rasjano great images and grow my friend...congratulations on your PoTM nomination by Raco for this...well deserved...fantastic! DD
1-2.jpg

Last edited:

rasjano

hi bros...
really thx to raco for the nomination PoM and charlie for his lines...
doobieduck thx for yours words bro...but all the honor are for the laidy "JaPan"...

JaPanesa grow by Kuker under 250w ....soil...worm humus, delta9 , bat guano

japanesa.jpg

saludos desde chile :joint:

B

bocil

Hey Rasjano,is a Pretty plant,she has a marvellous colours.In a few days you cut no? :joint:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
oh wow ! What a beautifull plant ! Great color & resin,yum ! How many weeks flowering does this cross takes ?

Irie !

C

charlie garcia

Hoal Mriko,
working with fastest, can be done in 10 weeks. I think Rasjanos cut is even faster, 9 weeks. Some phenos like to stretch and need bit longer but not to long either, maybe 2-4 more weeks
best

Latest posts

Latest posts