What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2008~

S

statictattoo

Looking sick man, i gots to get my bottom nugs looking like that :joint:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks for the info man,,,, I'll give the other two a go for sure... sounds killer and I've been looking for a good bubblegum or bubble cross.. haven't had any since college and I miss that whacked out high. Man if bo-bo is as good as she looks, I may have to crack some more and f2 this mofo.....

B/R

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Seems OGA standards are getting higher and higher all the time (no pun) :biglaugh: :rasta:

Can't go wrong with a plant that looks ike Bo-Bo :yummy:
Can't wait to hear how she does ya :lurk:

Lot goin on here...what a great thread to follow :yes:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
beautiful stuff bro...Im at a loss for words...your room has grown substantially, and ur skills asa grower have grown massively...DUDE, that room is so full and looks healthy & happy...Great stuff man...makin me drool over here. Mumbles looks great, I cant wait for the next gen!!!!Peace BR, keep it up

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Ecsd x Straw D

Ecsd x Straw D

TML16, thanks man another month and I get to try it out, can't wait.

ZeusOGrefugee, I'm not really happy with the mumbles right now... back to the drawing board... next mumbles will be M39 x PC.

hazy, thanks man, I have crossed it with core's pc... called it Pogbow 1.4 ... hope it will be a sticky bitch.

Well here's the Ecsd x Straw D update.... this thing is packing on some weight and frost. It has about 3 weeks left.

Tomorrow is tangerine time.... it really has a citrus smell to it now. Bumbleberries are getting the chop shortly.... can't wait to get them out of the grow room, won't be running them anymore.

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
she looks great bro...I love SourD,,been a lot of it round here lately!!!!killer stuff, but the tolerance builds up FAST!!!Peace yo

- Z

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
yo bro killer pics

I love the frost on those, maybe frostier than what I have grown out, but I just came back in from outside, those are looking pretty frosty back there too

Can't wait for the tangerine, I want to see how close it is

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Tangerine Update

Tangerine Update

ZeusOGrefugee, this is my first sour d grow and I have to say I like it. I have 3 different ones and I just found one that's male... have a few clones of it so it will be another breeding project this winter.

Dr Dog, loving this strain.... nice sized nugs. I notice what you said about the cure too, it seems twice as potent as when you gave it too me, nice taste too.... wife loves it. I have two tangerine's the one I'll post up and the other I just put in the room last week. Hoping for a more compact bud stucture on the second.

Here's the Tangerine update, smell is very citrus. I'll be starting the flush tomorrow as I hope to take her down in 2 weeks... that will bring me around 78-80 days. Buds are big, but not tight.

Here's the seeds....

Dr Dog

Veteran
great looking tangerine bro

I will try to get some pics of mine tomorrow

I am a fan of the ecsd, loving all aspects of it, of course it aint no Pollen Chuck, but wow, is it ever a delight to have so much of it, I will probably still be smoking old crops 6 months from now

Off for a bunch of days now, we will catch up soon

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Everything is looking awesome bro! :canabis:

I had the same problem with Tangerine...monster buds, but fluffly. I think that is a trait of the Chronic used in her cross. It's visually appeasing. That was my biggest dislike on Tangerine: how much bud it took just to roll a joint.

The ECSD x StrawD on the other hand appears to be as dense as a mofo :yummy: It seems all the StrawD crosses yield well. What a killer batch of beans.

Looking forward to all of your fine creations. If there is anything I can claim for both Tangerine and the StrawD crosses is that they are some solid genetics and should make some great parents.
The future variety in here will be off the hook! :dance:

Looks like I missed out on the OGA conference last night. Lookin forward to catchin up soon :wave:

Y

YwouldntI

so my friend,when/will the Bobo be availiable for us?(you made this right?)
that is a plant i gotta get in my room as soon as its possible.
great description,seems like a winner for sure bro.
not to mention thats what i been callin my 7 year old ever since he was born.
that would be bad ass to be relaxin on some Bobo,after my Bobo has worked my nerves all day ;)
nice work in here as always bro.big respect brotha.peace-Y-

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Bubblicious Update

Bubblicious Update

Dr Dog, thanks bro... like the tangerine, just not the fluffy buds... hopefully the cross corrects that...

TML16, sorry you missed the meeting bro... I'm sure we'll hook up soon... dog and I were talking last night about offering up some OGA beans next year... so drop in on irc soon to get the details.... we need some input.

YwouldntI, well man... there will be a bo-bo x pc cross.... I could try to find a true bo-bo male in the future, but as of right now there are a few too many projects in the works for the new year... bo-bo is scrappy's creation, did a great job on it too....

Well it's bub update day..... it's at 56 days, probably go 70 ish.

Here's the pc pheno I've decided to F2 ... this will be the first project... this is at 35 days.... killer frost and smell.

B/R

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree esbe,awsome to say the least :smile:...

but boy its cold inhere...so much frost ....omg.....:yoinks:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey bro

That pc looks indentical to the one I had, I think you have the purple one there, too bad no ac down in your room, could drop the temps.

Great update bro

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Hell yeah!!....That BoBo x PC sounds kill....the females I've seen for both are frosty as hell...sounds like a wicked combo...Rockin' it bro

Latest posts

Latest posts