What's new

led05

Chasing The Present
Big Sativa ones are Durlumbo - years now of my work building on the green side of it, I segregate Durlumbo into Green & Red

IMG_0008.jpeg

IMG_0012.jpeg

IMG_0015.jpeg

IMG_0016.jpeg

IMG_0018.jpeg

IMG_0019.jpeg

IMG_0021.jpeg

IMG_0009.jpeg

IMG_0010.jpeg

IMG_0011.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Awesome thread, I've got some popcorn and tuning in. Happy growing.
Many thanks for swinging by, lots going on around here this time of year until Nov - all company is always welcome

Damn, those are beautiful flowers friend. You kicked ass on this grow.
thank you, quite a ways to go still on a handful of these plants too...... Often inside it's hard to get perspective, my basement has a few extra blocks, it's actually 9 feet tall without the drop ceiling, maybe a tad more.

The tiny peruvian torch cactus you see in some of the pictures is one I cut up I've been growing over a decade +, but they actually aren't that tiny..... Some of the flowers on the plants your seeing are pushing 3 feet each :)

IMG_0027.jpeg

That cactus used to be 6’ tall, numerous arms & at base 6” diameter but it also weighed a couple hundred lbs and was a nightmare bringing inside & out…. So I chopped it all up, tossed 85% of it and just kept a handful of arms to root out, which they all have now, new growth is beginning on them all - excellent

Jenn

led05

I haven't posted anything in a loooooong time, but I just wanted to say I love this thread. It's very enjoyable to get a glimpse of someones everyday life and incorporate their grow into it. I don't know if you are a chef, or just a foodie, but your meal pictures are amazing. Everything is really, keep enjoying life.

led05

Chasing The Present
Beautiful garden, it looks like you are in sandy loam soil.
I added a hundred yards of sand by wheelbarrow from the driveway but yes, sandy loam shale, limestone hard pan a few feet down, on top an old quarry hill

And many thanks

View attachment 19003911 View attachment 19003912 a particular Durlumbo cut..1 out of 7 its the before bed weed...

its one of the absolute best plants for the buzz I have ever had..

it sure looks different than your fatty..

under 3000k leds..very potent..made the best hash I dun had
They’ll look very similar in the end, just be patient - and my collas will look like your thighs :)

2012 Angel Heart with pure SE Asian bubble

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpeg

Cannabis Truffles vs bubble hash - 3 card Monty - ha

IMG_0042.jpeg

IMG_0043.jpeg

Durlumbo x Cambodian / Laos

IMG_0044.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

^ Plant nearly finished but not yet

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
led05

I haven't posted anything in a loooooong time, but I just wanted to say I love this thread. It's very enjoyable to get a glimpse of someone’s everyday life and incorporate their grow into it. I don't know if you are a chef, or just a foodie, but your meal pictures are amazing. Everything is really, keep enjoying life.
Many thanks Jenn you’re very kind - no professional chefs here but we try our best !

led05

Chasing The Present
Please, could you tell me something about its psychoactivity (type of psychoactivity, quality of that type of psychoactivity, and potency of that psychoactivity? And do you have any left over, heh?
My work with the SE Asians blow it out of the water in every way; I was telling another in fact just the other day that anything touched by even 25% haze gets ruined towards sedation

Latest posts

Latest posts