What's new

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal ~2008~

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Very nice! That PC is giving that bo-bo a run...I give the frost award to bo-bo...

Looking good BRa1n

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
buzzed day, thanks man, I think I have them dialed in pretty good.

-VT-, the pc will kick it's ass near the end of flower. Thanks for popping in bro.

Well the soil bo-bo's are getting axed tonight. They smell nice and musky, super frosty. Pretty much everything else in the room is in coco now. I have a bunch of clones in soil that will be going into the room in 3 weeks. Of the 3 white rainbows I have, 2 turned out to be male. I flowered both out and picked the best male. I never fertilize my males, that way I can see how robust they are just with minute amounts of food that I amend in the soil. I chose the best of the two for another project this summer. On with the show...

Bobo....

You can really see the indica in this baby from this shot.

I posted some pics of veg'n sour puss and zombie virus... you can find the link in my sig.
In case I don't see all you guys.... Happy New Year... I'm heading out of village lmfao... to go play xbox and get blasted with the inlaws...

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
indeed full of crystals ...just the way i ...(and prolly you all) like it
how long did she need ?

thatguy

Hey there BR! :wave:

Hope the holidaze have been treating you well so far. Got me pretty busy for a minute there.

Loving the way things look! I like your way of treating males. It would definitely show their potential by not feeding them!

All the best,
TG

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome shots bro,that pc is lookin stellar yo.
i still love the bo-bo though just a beastly lookin girl.peace-T-

Toob

.... :jawdrop: i have seen countleesssss flowering beauties in person and online. I've never seen a collection of so many diff strains just Slathereddddd in crystalss in one mans room(maybe just good proof that every almost any strain can be amazing if grown in ideal conditions). I give you OGA guys props alot but ur guys shots like these made me decide to start my log on icmag over any other forum. keeeep it up for all the noobies like me drooling haha :joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Congrats on a New Year's Celebration Harvest - primo work bro - now I know why Canada is so frosty!!! :yes::laughing: Between PC and BoBo you've got the frost market cornered!

Enjoy buddy - and Happy New Year!

EnZee

stunning stuff BR! wowza so so frosty!

hope 09 brings all the good stuff man... have a good one mate...

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dr Dog, thanks bro, you know how much I love that lady. Happy new year.

Core, I let her go 60 days. I let others go longer, but I think 60 is bang on. Happy new year bro.

thatguy, thanks man, I think that's a way to see the potential of a male. Happy new year man, lets hope there's tones of new metal hit'n the shelves soon.

Tonatiuh, thanks for stop'n in bro, happy new year.

Toob, thanks man, I'm glad to have a place where we can all share pictures, and knowledge of such a great plant. Thanks for the support and happy new year.

Mr GreenJeans, thanks man.... I'm glad to have found some great pheno's this year... just hoping for the same this year.... happy new year.

EnZee, same to you man.... happy new year.

Well another year has passed... I'm really glad of what has been accomplished this year. This thread is now closed... and another will begin. Thanks to everyone who has read and posted, you all are the inspiration behind my HPS....

B/R

hazy

Veteran
Well, it's been a great thread B/R. I bet you got lots of Bobo buds drying. Can't wait to see the new year's projects

sincere604

BumbleBerry

BumbleBerry

Hey guys... well I decided to pop some beans. I will be moving soon, so I only did 9. The strains I choose are... Bog 1 x Rainbow 4 (by scrappy), Crash Test = Amnesia Haze x Pee Wee (by Core) and Trainwreck x Strawberry Diesel (gifted by Tml16). Thanks so much guys, I hope I do em justice. I've decided to get things up early for a possible outdoor season, I'm not sure as of yet if I can swing an outdoor grow this year or not. I will however be moving things indoors instead. My new grow room will house a 600 watt hps in a poly b/w constructed room, a mother/clone room. I'll also have my 150 cab and the rubbermaid bin for the Mumbles stabilizing project. I'm swinging more toward organic now.

The nutes I'll be using for this grow:

Bud Blood
Cal Mag
Pure blend pro - grow and bloom
Pk 13-14
Liquid Karma

I also plan on trying out some teas this grow. With three bubbled reservoirs for feedings. One for the organic nutes, one for tea and another smaller one for veg juice.

Plants will be vegged, then cloned. I'll pick the best of each to run. With a total of 15-20 plants that will be trimmed up for main cola growing. May try a few LST as well. Possibly a scrog as well. Males will be picked over for the best of the best for future f2's.

Nothing to see as of yet lol, so stay tunned.

B/R :headbange

Just wondering if you still have the bumbleberry? or seeds or anything of its lineage? thanks!!:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts