What's new

Guerilla Shots

G

sorry guys, these arent flower pics though there is a bit of revegging going on. i dont have time to keep a thread up but i do like to share, so here are some pics.

a couple freshly revegged urks:

chemdawg d:

chemdawg #4:

acapulco gold (the second is revegging):

ecsd clone:

abusive og kush:

a couple strawberry ecsd's (ecsd x strawberry diesel by somoz):

goober (afgooey x strawberry diesel by somoz):

revegging pg13 bagseed:

revegging rom ssh (flipped back and fifty something days):

Last edited:
G

thanks dizel. :smile:

yeah pup, things will be getting interesting here soon. in a couple months you'll have to drag me out of there!

i want to get a full pictorial come flowering. not pictured: kodiak gold s1, green crack, deep chunk x cripple creek, sour bubble bx3 x sour diesel ibl, sour diesel ibl, arcata trainwreck, abusive kushaze, two other ssh phenos.

G

High H and L,

Bro that is some heavyweight herbs, lol! what a selection. Will be tagging along for this one and cant wait to see these outside in your hands. Sure will be spectacular.

Peace and bests, hhf

sqwirl

Plants look like they are loving the outdoors and the good ol sun. Great line up, It's good to see the acapulco gold still around. Good to know that it's in good hands. Would love to hear more about the acapulco, since I'm to young to have ever had it or just not lucky enough.

Things are going to get really exciting around here in a few months. You got some work ahead of ya, good luck with everything.

ElGato

Veteran
dubmaster said:
what do you say I come and snip a clone of each?
Wouldnt hurt a thing...
:)

if you can get past the punji sticks , the trip wires and the mines
....then go ahead , wouldnt hurt a thing :muahaha:

H&L.......lookin good bro :)

El

Last edited:
G

hey dude! lookin great!
ladies are loving the outdoors.
Very nice strain selection!
ECSD clone, green crack? mmm! wish i had those!

- SubN

G

that abusive looks especially nice :) i like the leaves and the branch structure for some reason

G

hhf- thanks man, yeah i got the heavyweights covered. last fall, all i harvested was sativas so i wanted to do half and half this year. somewhere in that plan, i got overrun with all these indica cuts, lol. should be nice to test out this many new varities though.

root- nice avatar. :smile: yeah, outdoors is my passion. growing nat-ur-al is just so much nicer, imo.

sqwirl- i'll keep you posted on the acapulco gold when i harvest it. :D this one is a clone only and this is my first run of it. i do love mexican sativas so she's welcome! the fun part's ahead, trimming is so much nicer than hauling soil!

dubmaster- see el gato's post, lol. dont forget the alligator-infested moat!

el gato- thanks man, we'll have to have a nice smoke-out come fall. i should have plenty of the acapulco gold so you can have a nice walk down memory lane.

stretch- you're still wearing the posse colors right? guess i need to buy some guns and shit, lol. maybe i'll have to pick up one of those 'gangster as fuck' shirts.

thanks subnoize, your sd ibl looks PRETTY damn close to the cut. i like both cuts so far, havent smoked the gc yet though.

i was admiring that one today too irish. i dont know why but its just a very attractice plant to me. thanks man. :smile:

G

Dear Mister Steelers,

Thank you for your interest in our newsletter. You will begin to recieve your very own copy within the month, please enjoy the following welcome gift while you wait:

Sincerely,
H. N. Lonesome

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
freaking awesome i cant wait for more shots...im just sorry i came this late!!! nice work H&L!! popppin some stuff as sooon as the weekend comes :) lookin good on yer end cant wait for some later flower pics :^)

G

hey nycd, cant wait to see which ones you pop! i cant wait for flower pics either, lol. that'll mean i've got a nose full of some of these delicious flavors. :smile:

mrs. b, you've been added to the list. your free gift and keychain will arrive in 3-5 business days. :D man, i wish i could step outside to my patch like you guys instead of driving and driving to get there. one of these days!

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
sweet grow ya got going on there H&L...can see why you started that Chemdog thread, ya got some nice ones there....love that goober, that sounds awesome....happy growing...scrappy

Latest posts

Latest posts