What's new

Odor Remover for Grow Room

Unionman

I hate to be negitive but I used the same method worked ok but I dont know anybody who dosnt grow that uses ona, I havent even seen it anywhere other then the grow shop. Therefore if you had a knock and talk, it may be grounds for futher investagation? Not search but...well you know what I mean. I think I would wait and get some ozone and carbon filter combo. IMO its the best way to go. If its just temp for like 3-4 days then I would use it.

i bought some ona to make this setup. whille i didnt use the bucket and fan air was still being moved over the ona. the strong smell on the ona lasted for about two days on its self. then the smell dies down and i will have to stir it or add more ona. I said fuck all that and decided to make a carbon filter. the filter even covers up the ona!!! lmfao i guess this is good for peeps who dont have space or strong fans for a filter or whatever. but imo a DIY filter is best

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
jesus christ! all thoes mangled fans and buckets!

why dont you guys just run a sealed room? i dont even have a carbon filter....

Grizz

Veteran
leave it to DH to find something negitive to say, its a great DIY for people who can''t afford a carbon filter especially for smaller grows, great idea and presentation.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Found ONA's version of what people are making here for a fraction of the price; this ONA Breeze is $150

http://www.wormsway.com/detail.asp?sku=OBR600#

OBR600.jpg

dark_ronin

say digitalhippy, how is your sealed room configured so that you don't need a carbon filter? have seen several 'sealed' rooms that have carb filters; why not you?

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
lol when he opens the door a tidal wave of concentrated marijuana odor comes out and engulfs the town.

N

nekoloving

thanx this thing rocks :headbange my whole house smells great, i keep it in the middle of the house on a 30 on 30 off cycle.
:joint:

i built one of theses today, my girls are at 26 days into flower and are getting very stanky, took about twenty minutes and $35 bucks for the ona and soil moist, been on for about a half hour now and my whole house smells like fresh laundry...i only have 4 ladies and i totally recomend this as a cheap solution for any one with a small grow and odor problems. its working great!!

Works perfectly.

1 gallon of water, 1/4 cup of ONA, mix it up with a wooden stirring stick, and it's good to go. I mixed up this last batch about a week ago and it has barely been depleted. When I had the full size fan it dried it out very fast and made the odor quite strong, but this works much better. It completely covers any smells my carbon filter misses, and isn't so strong that it's obnoxious. I think I might make another for my living room!
:headbange

HA HA HA heres mine... I juse used my 40w solder to make the circle & holes around the side it litterally took less than 10 mins to make(rushed). The longest part was unscrewing the plug of the fan to put fru one of the holes of the bucket... My girlfriend even thought I brought it until I showed it to her proper and she saw my sloppyness :joint:

2cnch0p.jpg

Its not needed in the grow yet...... tested it in teh house smoking 20 mins b4 girl's family was due to arrive and when they did they were none the wiser......... These would be good for bigger grow ops also. One could have a few around teh house and make a stronger Ona solution... I dont know why these are not standered issue

THNX :joint:

Found ONA's version of what people are making here for a fraction of the price; this ONA Breeze is $150

http://www.wormsway.com/detail.asp?sku=OBR600#

OBR600.jpg

this one is so simple the pictures almost tell the story - just put all the posts with picture examples in one place for my own purposes... nothing to see here.. move along... >_>

<tagged>

Squeeky

pics are still available through greenpassion, in their DIY section. Could one of these replace the use of carbon filter? My current setup gets stressed too much when I have restrictions in airflow. I'm wondering if I could build this and remove the filters in micro cab. It's 3.1 sq ft so not a huge area or smell and roughly 120cfm through it without filters.

S

sparkjumper

Like digital hippyfreak I have a sealed flowerroom without a carbon filter.I use the vaportronic 4000 I think it is in my flowerroom and a couple of vaportek wafer gizmos throughout the house.It works well for me you cant smell it in the living room much less out in the front yard where its most important.Use classic neutral for best results

N

nekoloving

pics are still available through greenpassion, in their DIY section. Could one of these replace the use of carbon filter? My current setup gets stressed too much when I have restrictions in airflow. I'm wondering if I could build this and remove the filters in micro cab. It's 3.1 sq ft so not a huge area or smell and roughly 120cfm through it without filters.

I'm considering using this at first - i like the idea of my house smelling good anyhow, then adding a carbon filter as needed - if i already had the filter i would try to use in combination i think.