What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grunwald's Guerilla Grow 2007

G

Welcome to my thread my friends. I want to show you all my guerilla grow this year in Poland.
This is my 4th outdoor season. I started to prepare my spots in early march. It was a lot of work. I have 6 spots. My spots are 15 km around the town I live. I boght together about 300l of soil and had to transport it to berths. I mixed it with local soil, dolomite, chicken manure or cow manure or azofoska (chemikal mostly N fert).
Most of my holes are about 40x40x40 cm. I filled them with soilmix and had to wait for better weather and for my seedlings.

Around 5th april I started to germ first part of my seeds. I use regular seeds from my friends and some swaps as well. Thank you all once again brothers. They are:

Castle Mix (AK48 x Aurora Indica or Skunk1 or SADP as father)
NL
Danish Passion
ErdPurT x Bambata
Leb27/BG x ErdPurT
WW f2
Leb27
Happy Mix
Black Devil (Haze x Skunk1) f2

Today I finished put out all I wanted to grow this year. I dig today also 2 big holes for 17 germinal Happy Mix seeds. My seedlings were about 3 weeks in my balcony. I planted them mostly in cuted 1,5 l bottles. They started to grow.

When i fought they are big enough to go out I packed them into the carton box and took them to the new home - forest.

Together I have 36 seedlins and 17 germinal seed in my spots. I hope I'll have enough force and time throw the summer, to take care with them all.
I will do fotoupdates after each survey. Cross your fingers friends for this grow :D

Greetings from Poland
Grunwald

EDIT: Sorry for my poor english :pointlaug

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great, grunwald! :D:yes:

May all your hard work pay off in the end! Just dug 9 holes myself. Now the hard part - backpacking in the soil mix. :rolleyes:
I know just how dedicated a good grow must be, especially a guerilla grow, where you can't "baby" your babies.
I look forward to your efforts! Best wishes, HL

PS thanks for making the effort to bring this to us in english. Don't worry about the translation. Just keep posting pictures, lol! :biglaugh:

Last edited:

elevate

Everything looks great! My great grandparents on my father's side of the family immigrated to the U.S. from Poland. The Polish last name has survived to my genration and will go another genration since my mother gave birth to all boys (my brother and I). I dont want to give my last name on the forums but everyone mispronounces it. How is it in Poland? (Police, government involvement in general, health care, insurance, schooling, universities, etc)

If you want to pm me thats cool since this thread is about your promising outdoor grow :)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely my friend, your spot looks great! hard work is paying of im shure!

ErdPurT x Bambata is really Bambata x ErdPurT

G

Hey Highlighter, Elevate, Esbe :wave: Nice to see you in my thread. Specially you Esbe :D Without your help my grow this year would be miserable.

esbe said:
... ErdPurT x Bambata is really Bambata x ErdPurT
Does it mean that Bambata is mother of thees seeds? Could you show me any picture of this plant? I read, that it's good sativa with realy huge colas...

This cross is a little bit strange from others. I have 2 pairs of twins from it.
Also my friend, who I gave some seeds has twins...

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
great start you have there Grunwald, will be looking forward to seeing you progress through this season, and wish you the best with your project. you have some nice genetics to be putting out this year, hope you have a nice harvest. Keep it green!

Dime

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hey grunwald. Really looking forward to ur grow :smile:
Nice strains y´ve got going.

Paddi

G

Today I went to my 2 spots. In Poland the temp it was today about 30C so I took 20 l of water with biohumus (Biohumus is eathwarms liquid manure). Just look what I found there :D

WW and Bambata x ErdPurT:

Danish Passion. They are the biggest at that moment (about 25 cm):

NL and Castlevania Mix. Castlevania Mix are the very first of plants I poted in my spots. I think they was probably little bit freezed in the end of april but I don't feel that is the reason of they wanness. Maybe I gave to much chicken manure in this hole? How do you think?

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely bro, be prepared for a very early harvest on those dp! here in denmark they are fully mature sep 15.

yes bro, always mommy first, hehe. pregnant bambata in my gallery or 06 thread, im to tired to find them.

strange with those twins, i have one myself from another cross by erdbeer x purpurea ticinensis. and others have more to. never seen a patern like that before.

G

realyy like ya plants! :) im wondering if Nl will be ready before October? couse i got some extra clones. bless.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Maybe I gave to much chicken manure in this hole? How do you think?

yea it could be.. i see a nute burn there.

Good grow by the way.. nice strains ... good luck with your guerrilla :yes:

G

Thank you all for stopping by my thread :wave:
@alijah, my NL seeds are made outdoor in Poland by Plantator so I hope they will finish before first frosts here.
@WAMEN, I think so. Soilmix in this hole is to hot for them. Luckly I have more plants from this cross in another spot :sasmokin:
@retbatler, yeah my bro, Grunwald's fields will do their job again. I hope to sing Bogurodzicaaaaaaa in the autumn very often :D

Some fresh sativa buds from my last harvest:

11878Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Sweet! Looks like you have a couple nice locations. I'll be following along for sure.

By the way, I just read The Long Walk a few weeks ago. Great read.

G

gelowas

grunwald said:
Some fresh sativa buds from my last harvest:

11878Clipboard01.jpg

hi my photo master, thanks for tips
sativa buds are excellent, today i change my wallpaper
good luck with outdoor, one day i must to visit ur beautiful countryside...for a trip, not for plants - of course ;)
peace

tomato

Veteran
hey grunwald, nice job bro ! i've got some NL plants too, probobly from the same seeds as yours . they are little and tiny right now, not like your monsters !!! i'm gonna watching your thred closely, especially for NL strain.
Good luck with your growing!
bless :headbange