What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Case Growers Club

bririr

hey guys ive been looking through a few pages on the thread and ive actualy been inspired to try out a pc case grow myself :)
ive got a spare case its about 16" tall and about 19" wide.
would a 125w envirolite be ok to run in there or would it cause to much heat?
Ive started to germ one of the only spare fem seeds i had it is a dinafem diesel freebie from attitude.
what would be the best growing method would it be some SERIOUS lst or a scrog?
I have the materials and could put together a screen in no time.
also would it be best to give it a week or 2 of veg or just go straight into 12/12?

Forgot to mention i will put a couple of pics up of the case after ive finished constructing it tomorrow

U

ukganjafarmer

hey guys ive been looking through a few pages on the thread and ive actualy been inspired to try out a pc case grow myself :)
ive got a spare case its about 16" tall and about 19" wide.
would a 125w envirolite be ok to run in there or would it cause to much heat?
Ive started to germ one of the only spare fem seeds i had it is a dinafem diesel freebie from attitude.
what would be the best growing method would it be some SERIOUS lst or a scrog?
I have the materials and could put together a screen in no time.
also would it be best to give it a week or 2 of veg or just go straight into 12/12?

Forgot to mention i will put a couple of pics up of the case after ive finished constructing it tomorrow

you can put 125w envio in ther but ull need a few fans to keep it cool, your best bet wud probly be a scrog and yes you need to veg for atleast 2 weeks if doing lst or scrog.

silasfarmer

Hey guys, I'm just getting my feet wet in growing with a PC grow. I have a 24.5"h x 7.5"w x 16.5"d server. I'd love some advice on the best way to utilize a taller PC grow space (# of plants, seeds, techniques [scrog, sog, lst], bulbs, fans, etc). I posted some pics and more details over here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=164636

Thanks a lot. Let's see how she grows!

bririr

Cheers for the reply ukganjafarmer :)
im just waiting for the last few bits to turn up.
Would 2 fans at the top where the psu used to be be sufficient?
the lamp will also go right up next to the fans so the hot air off that will be sucked off with the 2 fans.
Im also making 2 little carbon filters to go on the top 2 fans.
For the intake ive got 1 80mm fan on the front bottom of the case.

also can anyone help with a idea to keep the lamp horizontal in the case?

I will take a few pics in a few hours so you can see what im doing with it

U

ukganjafarmer

Cheers for the reply ukganjafarmer :)
im just waiting for the last few bits to turn up.
Would 2 fans at the top where the psu used to be be sufficient?
the lamp will also go right up next to the fans so the hot air off that will be sucked off with the 2 fans.
Im also making 2 little carbon filters to go on the top 2 fans.
For the intake ive got 1 80mm fan on the front bottom of the case.

also can anyone help with a idea to keep the lamp horizontal in the case?

I will take a few pics in a few hours so you can see what im doing with it

i think you really want an fan blowing directly on the bulb and a fan exausting from the near the base of the bulb, sorry i dont really understand wot ur asking maybe some pictures wud help?

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Best wishes and good luck ukganjafarmer from all of us pc case growers here at IC.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Seen the movie but it's been a long time and don't remember much of it. :shucks:

L

lowrydergrower

Do you guys know of a good place online to find a nice sized pc case?