What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NYC Diesel / Martian Mean Green fom seed

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Happy new year to all!
New year new grow, i want to start 6 NYC Diesel from Soma and 10 Martian Mean Green. The other 4 NYC give to a guy, he wants test it too.
I use 2 liter pots with soil mix, lights are CFLS 2 x 115 W
All Seeds sprouted
I want to vegged them for 14-20 days

cloudz

E

easyrasta

im here for the duration
want some of the martian
peace
EZ

cloudz

ICMag Donor
the NYC are from the HTCC 2006 amsterdam, the M.M. green i got one year before.At the cup i smoke a small sample from soma, this was very good taste and buzz to me, so i must buy the seeds

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
cloudz..are you the guy that stopped at the SeedBo and let us taste the Sage n' Sour and Kushage?

G

NYCD is some good shit! I don't mean to thread jack but here's a pic of some I recently harvested.

I pulled this one at about 70 days, it definitely could have went a bit longer but I didn't want to wait anymore :)

You won't be dissapointed my man!

13107diesel.jpg

cloudz

ICMag Donor
hi wamen, yes it was me at the Seedbou and both were grown from seed.Have you only smoke the M M green or have you grown them?

he jasondub, your NYC looks healthy, can you tell how is the taste, smoke?

cloudz

cloudz

ICMag Donor
he wow nice sticker nexus!

today i change from CFL to 400 W, next days i put them in 6 liter pots

M. M. Green

mysta177

Nice grow dogg..........Nex where did you get that pic? Man I love new castle and that pic says it all!

B

BeAn

LOL...didnt see the typo first time around. Where do you get T's with Ganja on them? lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts