What's new

C99 x Super Silver Haze

CC Rider

wow those are some impressive lookin plants ya got there! did you make the beans your self? hows the smoke..........

looks good bro .....i got some supposed silver haze this shit reaks and tears me up. Your bud looks sick. Does the c-99 shorten up the flowering time? enjoy smokin' that man !!!!!!!!!!!

:yummy: Looks like some premium smoke!!

Do you mind revealing what conditons were they grown under (watts, soil/hydro, nutes, temps) Is this a personal cross or a breeder strain? :wave:

G

WOWWWW!!! those are some Beautiful ladies, nexus.great job.
any info on how she taist...Smoke report?
peace

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
That looks like an outstanding cross you got there, did you make the cross yourself?? Killer pics bro!! Keep up the great work=)

G

yes , this is my exclusive cross ... no smoke report yet, however the scent & aroma is a sweet x hazey thing ... she has an impeccable lineage with tested genetic credentials ...

the Super Silver Haze is the mom ... she was/is an astounding example of SSH in every regard, and epic yielding ( i have pics of the mother clone in flower ) ... she goes 12 weeks @ 12/12 ... C-99 is my all time favorite plant in terms of taste, aroma, & "quality" of the "high" she gives you , and the 45 > 50 day finish just cant be beat ...

C-99 x Super Silver Haze? ... she is a very strong & vigorously growing high yieldig plant, leaning to the SSH in terms of phenotype, but she is quicker... how much quicker? i do not know yet, but i will soon ...not much reek at all during flowering ... a very nice sweetish fruity haze is the only way i can describe it

what you are looking @ are merely test plants ... 50% perlite & 50% potting mix in two gallon grow bags, chemically fed & hit with a lot of light

treehuggers

Excellent cross and lovley pictures! Just to be sure... you say SSH female... so it makes this cross the other way around, SSH x C99 (Female first)

Good luck!

G

the female side is always listed 1'st?

thank you & from this point forward she will be SSH x C99 :redface: