What's new

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

G

Blaze...don't just disappear with all the funky bud and not even give us a sniff! :bongsmi: :canabis:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'm fine guys, Thanks to all whom have shown concern about my where abouts, Im here and all is well. Me leave you guys out and not drop by to share a little of the harvest with icmag, Come one give me some credit i just had a lot to take care of :)

I will go through these pics and put up some harvest shots soon enough for now, I have been absent for a little while and i have quite a few pm's to respond to so let me take care of them burn a couple j's and get back to ya's!

Last edited:
happyending.JPG

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
blazeoneup said:
I'm fine guys, Thanks to all whom have shown concern about my where abouts, Im here and all is well. Me leave you guys out and not drop by to share a little of the harvest with icmag, Come one give me some credit i just had a lot to take care of :)

I will go through these pics and put up some harvest shots soon enough for now, I have been absent for a little while and i have quite a few pm's to respond to so let me take care of them burn a couple j's and get back to ya's!

:woohoo:

Don't forget the paisley! :joint:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lovely job mate, how happy are you with the yield? did it do what you expected it to? it certainly looks like it :yes:

can't wait o see more pics, hopefuly some macros too. :D

peace :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts