What's new

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi blazeoneup

that's gonna be one hell of a harvest party :yes:

but the best bit will be when they are all harvested and cured and you can chose from 10 different strains, when making a joint. hope we get to see some smoke reports when the time comes....:D

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Hey man sorry i havnt been in much ive been so busy. Very nice grow man. Nice to see you back at it. Take it easy bro.

Snarf

dood you are an inspiration to others.... utterly amazing !!!

Looking forward to seeing the final product

senseless

NiteTiger said:
5121homer-drool.gif
ya got that right :yoinks:

damakkus said:
Sorry, just wasnt payin attention. But I love the system.

I have a hard time sometime so forgive me and I forget whos done what as I go through a lot of these threads. My eyes tend to go right for the pics ask questions and read last. Its terrible of me. Please forgive me.

The thing is my design would have to be different than blazes cause of my situation. Everyones is a little different and joeshmoe came by last night and we were talkin about different designs. I am not sure if we had the same idea in mind but he wasnt convinced I could overcome clogging of the lines. Thing is, I grow small plants vs joe likes em HUGE like trees you know. So, before I jumped on the wagon I wanted to make sure I wasnt going to run into trouble.

:joint:

I grow huge trees, and I only use 1/2" lines.

I never had a clog.

Not saying it never happens, just saying, food for thought.

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High Blaze! Havent checked in in a while. Wow things are looking very nice! I know you have lots of strains in there, but wich one is this...
280almost_ready_r1_jpg_2_-thumb.JPG

Gonna be a monster..eh? Peace and keep em FROSTY, TBug

Wonderon

Wow Nice setup. It must be nice to have access to all those kinds as clones :). I bet you will be like a kid in a candy store when all said and done. I love that hidden door, I have been thinking of doing something like that. Thanks for the pics I will definently be referencing from your thread when I am ready to go.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeehaa blazeoneup :yes:

you are gonna be swimming through some dank buds come trimming day, which can't be far off, right? great thread, have fun...:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts