What's new

"The Best Dam Grow Show"

RamCTD1027

Blaze-

Last night before bed I was looking through stuff on this site and decided I would click the link in your signature about this grow. Needless to say, I stayed up for another 6 hours reading the whole thread as well as your other threads about your other grows. All I can say is I'm amazed. Everything you write is a great read and very informative. I bet I can speak for everyone when saying you are an inspiration to all.

RamCTD

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm going to jumpstart this thread again this weekend, Im going to run 20 chronic this round.

I'm finishing up a soil room as well and i will be posting it along with the dwc this round.Until next time be safe and take care!

N

Neptune

I have never had good results with chronic, and I have tried her twice... damn I don't understand this strain and why people grow it!! It auto-flowered on me, and yeilded poorly... maybe a bad pheno (twice). ??

Thanks for the follow up blaze, nice smoke reports too!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
OK guys its about time i update everyone, I got the clones rooting for the hidden room, 20 chronic dwc, Neptune i have never run chronic so I guess im going to find out whether or not Its worth while I'm planting the clones in the dwc tommorow...

The new 2k soil room is nearing completion so I decided to post up on it.

hunterwoundedft

can't wait to see this one My freind. keep up the fine work. i just popped in on IC to post a couple pics of my clone factory so check em out. not posting em on my "other" site. i will pop in from time to time to see this new grow!

AbaZabba

hey blaze,

Can't believe i missed this thread for so long, im along for the ride on this one :lurk:

Hope you get the 1gpw mark on the beastly chronic :smoker:

R

randude

You should contract out to build for those of us that are hammer challenged

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hahaha that was funny randude, Ok guys the hidden room has been set back up 20 chronics in place and here are a few pics of how it looks...

G

Best growroom ever! :D Your rooms are an inpiration to me blaze, keep on doin what you do :joint:

Take care

guerilla

HAPPYTREE

As its been said b4 your rooms are so clean and professional. I am really trying to see one of htese in my future

again super professional
SICK

BE SAFE HT

G

whatup blaze, been a while man looks like you've been busy!

how many fuckin rooms you got?!?!?! ahhahahaa just playin

i don't know what you've been running but you should be happy with the chronic. probably not the strongest stuff but......a friend of mine ran a couple from seed, yielded great, grew very nice dominant single colas, he really enjoyed the flavor, fruity berry flavor. i haven't had the chance to test her, but i've got 5 beanlings in the works so hopefully i'll find something worth cloning.

here's some pics......