What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~OG SALVAGE~ TICK'S SOGG'N BOX PARTS 1-4 (step by step), THE BEST GROWBOX EVER!!

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
WARNING...NOT DIALUP FRIENDLY

Hey IC mag! :wave:

I have another treat for you guys...If you are a former OG member, then chances are you know who Tick was. He was one of the pioneers of OG and CW, who made amazing tutorials such as "Ticks Batwing Relfector", "Ticks dustless organic mix", and "Ticks Sogg'n Box". All three of which, could've be found on OG's Hall Of Classics, had OG not have shutdown.

The tutorial posted here is "Ticks Sogg'n box", thankfully i saved all the pics a few months b4 OGs fate was sealed:

He ends up building two versions; a smaller box with a 400w hps, and a larger (2x the size of the smaller) box with dual 400w hps. He only made a tutorial for the larger one, but you can build one of any size you want (like i did).

I think he yielded 15.5 ounces in the smaller box. And on a good harvest i think he yielded close to 3 lbs (with both boxes)!!

The pictures are self explanatory. But if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

*Remember, I'm not the original creator of this. Its just a salvaged tutorial from OverGrow.com, reposted here. I did however, build one for my self. (Check my Grow Diary).

EDIT- To see some pics of this box in action, click on the following links (thanks to Gantz):
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=32013
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=32017

TICKS BATWING REFLECTOR HERE:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=14472

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
10152aJournalc3.jpg

10152BoxBuild1.jpg

10152BoxBuild2.jpg

10152BoxBuild3.jpg

10152BoxBuild4.jpg

10152BoxBuild5.jpg

10152BoxBuild6.jpg

10152BoxBuild7.jpg

10152BoxBuild8.jpg

10152BoxBuild9.jpg

Last edited:
S

strain_searcher

Amazing skill, must be a carpenter. I would love to see a 5 foot cabinet style cab. Kind of like a smaller C13.

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
strain_searcher said:
Amazing skill, must be a carpenter. I would love to see a 5 foot cabinet style cab. Kind of like a smaller C13.

Hey SS, i remember seeing a smaller version of the C13 @ homedepot. It was about 60" high, 24" long, and 12" wide.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Sauce said:
Nice recovery! Tick was the man.

Anyone know what happened to him?

Sorry to say but tick is looooong gone. He dissapeared from OG a few years b4 it got shutdown.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
lol...dude you dont need to be a carpender to cut some plywood. Any man should manage something like that with no effort.

A great pictorial tho..i hope this gets sticky too :)