What's new

~OG SALVAGE~ TICK'S SOGG'N BOX PARTS 1-4 (step by step), THE BEST GROWBOX EVER!!

pontiac this is exactly what i have been looking for!!

i have been trying to think of a design for a grow box in my bedroom for a good while now, because where im growing just now isnt really suitable tbh...

and i couldnt think of anything that would be suitable... until i found this!

this will be perfect for me, its exactly the type of thing i want!!

thanks so much for this pontiac!!!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
i also enjoyed watching tick's grow. so i decided to post a few pictures of his box in action

:smoweed:

G

Tick was always one of my favorites on OG, these threads are classics! Excellent work preserving them!

edelephant

Pontiac...

Great Save...This box gives me some ideas when I move into my new place. Got an extra bedroom I was going to convert but am wondering if this would a better setup or the same. What is everybodies opinions????? My only problem is that I havent fully decide whether to SOG or LST.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
BLunTeD4LifE- Heya bud, im very glad that this box conforms to your needs. :wave:|

TH- Thanks! :wave:

Gantz- Thank you SO much for reposting those pics. I thought i'd never see them again. It seriously made my day. :wave:

SuperNuck- Thanks, I'm sure other ppl has saved tutorials too. Hopefully they'll post them up some day.

edelephant- This box is extremely versatile, i did a hydro LST (check my grow) and i recieved a respectable harvest. I plan on doing a SOG in a future grow.

Sistarluv- :wave:

Kudos Pontiac. That post really does bring back some memories. Funny how I don't remember certain things but then I hear a reminder or see photos like this, and it's yeah I know that one!

Tick mentioned once that he was a carpenter by trade. Probably an electrician too. The numbers of clones he ran thru those cabinets was just f'n nuts. Good thing he lived in Canada. I thought we were in the land of the free.

I have a harddrive in storage, I will have to check it out and see what I saved.

Some stuff already coming back to me. Those cabinets were run with 25 watts per square foot with amazing yeilds. One thing about his posts, they were hard to find with the search engine. Most of what he said was written inside the photos. So some tutorials had no text what-so-ever to search for.

Anyone remember NIMBY's threads?

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
OJ- Thanks bro. Hmm, i didnt know he was really a carpenter, that explains why this box is so well designed.

If i remember correctly, he would have atleast 70 clones in the larger box and atleast 30 clones in the smaller box, its just fuckin crazy. Thats 100 clones! Not to mention, he had 2 veg boxes and a clone box too. I think this guy grew over 200 at a time!

Yup i remember nimby pretty damn well, that guy is my 2nd most favorite OGer (behind tick). His setup was 1000% stealth, i mean some of the stealthest shit i've ever seen. His rubbermaid setups were also pretty stealth. Thankfully i've saved some pics; here check them out:

Nimbys Stealth Dresser Setup:

Last edited:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
i just love nimbys setup. have the post somewhere on cd along with others...
anyway it's one of my favourites...

pontiac said:
Damn G'! I'm starting to think you saved the whole OG site!

That's funny Pontiac.

Gantz, I never thought about that. Just burn to a CDRom. Damn, how one sided and tunnel visioned I am. Damnit Joe, you have a burner, think outside the box! Then I wouldn't worry about loosing the sh..tuff when my computer crashes.

One other person that broke the boundaries is "Pipedream Believer". His sativa closet is something to see. He put his thread back together on this site so we can see his stuff in real time. He goes by just "Pipedream" here though.

This is starting to sound like a high school reunion with all the remember whens.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
i just saved what i liked and could use. wish i'd saved Tom Hill's thread. now that was cool.

G

Nimby and tick two of the best ! :lurk:
You should start a thread on how you saved this info?
Give a man a fish you feed him for a day teach him how to fish you feed him for life.
Like a how-to :chin: :wave:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Yeah thanks for sharing any and all info saved from OG any of you may have.

Latest posts

Latest posts