What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy Smoke Seeds???

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Anyone tried any of there gear? reason I ask cuz I just ordered there malawi gold.

ForestBuds

I did some research on the Malawi from Holy Smokes on line. The grower said that it was very leafy at harvest. I really dislike leafy strains so I went with something else with durban in it along with an unbeatable freebee.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I aint trippin. was only 50 bucks. Ima grow um out anyway, researched myself and found some good and some bad. Plus I cant find any malawi anywhere else so im finna take my chances.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi guys i have some Mulangi gold (Malawi) I have two pheno's right now and have pollinated them with a Mulangi male on a few buds. One pheno is very cool it is getting purple fan leaves as it matures, the other has purple on the stems and may go the same way. Both smell fantastic and I cant wait to try them.
Still 5 or 6 weeks away from harvest at best guess.
I intend to grow their clones in veg a lot longer I just flowered these straight away to get an idea of what they were like. I like what I see top plant and real Malawi in my opinion.
Tangwena

B

Bob Green

I was given a pack of the Swasi Gold. I have not found any reports on it yet. Let me know if you guys have heard anything on it.

Tangwena

Veteran
If its the real deal. it will be good, Ive always wanted to try them. I will be getting some myself soon.
Tangwena

Wattz13

Got kong to try the company out and ended up with 5 pure sativas very spicey smelling 12 week long or longer flow time....contacted breeder and he was not very friendly, the seed bank sent me 5 pack of replacements and the same thing happened!!!! I'm in week ten now it messed up my whole cycle and space, didn't even try and contact the breeder this time...honestly the only thing I really care about is wanting to know what I actually have because it certainly isn't kong!! First time or this has ever happened when ordering from a bank so I'm blaming the breeder for mislabeling/packing...probably wouldn't of bothered me as much if he was just slightly cool

stoner crew

album.php

Guide dawg

bump… any more info??

just ordered holy smoke's banana crack, banana sativa, banana bread

if you can't tell i love banana and hope one of these strains turns out like the banana i used to have 10 years ago

HolySmokeSeeds

Defo NOT malberry seeds ..while we were moving and unable to produce our own strains seed for a few months ,. they offered is some of there stock we tried it and it was an absolute disaster as it turned out but that's what u get from a company like that fortunately karma genetics was quick enough to realize they had taken his pics ,,unbelievable really where they now I wonder..haha ...never again !

Heusinomics

Edit: Nice. He posted that wile I was typing this up. But I chose to leave it rather than erase.
Good explanation of how no testing was done or even image checking befor selling hundreds of packs of seeds. ??
Do you "hav time" to grow the seeds you sell now??..

---------
I call bullshit on that^ previous post

U got some serious splanin ta do!

We all remember those old pix and shenanagins!!!

If u were "just" reselling all those African Unworked Lines b up front about it and tell us how it all went down cause lots of peeps waisted time and money on your misrepresentation.

Do you actually breed cannabis?
Or do you just resell Beanz from unknown sorces?

When we hear "holy smoke" I think scammers...

If your company has improved it's business...
This is whare you can explain how!

I hope your love o canna leads you to a successfull place in our comunity.

N oc
Happy growing.