What's new

bobblehead overtakes

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Bobble, Happy Thanksgiving, brother man.

Good to see you are still doing your thangy thang. Have barely been on here in the past three months, checking in to say hello.

Happy Turkey day to everyone else as well.

Keep it green

AOD

D

DHF

Bobble, Happy Thanksgiving, brother man.

Good to see you are still doing your thangy thang. Have barely been on here in the past three months, checking in to say hello.

Happy Turkey day to everyone else as well.

Keep it green

AOD
I second that AOD.........Happy Turkey Day Bobbles.....and.......

Everyone else......

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:......

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are you researching? How to use root aphids to increase THC percentages?

Happy Thanksgiving bro and to all my friends!

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks for the thanksgiving wishes... I hope you enjoyed yourselves. Dad made one hell of a thanksgiving feast. And Megaburbank, if I told you what I was researching I'd have to kill you.

As promised... I got on top of overtaking the root aphids! Fuck an aphid. This is what I came back to in the veg room after applying a concentrated dose of beneficial microbe tea to all the plants...
picture.php

I could only spot a few crawlers in the big plants... It was like Times Square last week. I couldn't spot any RA on my Headband veggers... Got healthy roots?
picture.php

and this is how you overtake RA! CAPS root pack + foliar pack + earth worm castings + alfalfa meal... Brew till it foams. I also mixed some of this stuff up and added it to my coco mix before transplanting. Met 52 instructions say to add it to the soil... So that's what I did with my CAPS bennies... As well as the weekly top feeds.
picture.php

picture.php

RA are about the size of a grain of sand... So I don't see them making it out of this.
picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
It was time to turn the Headband grow into a puppet show... I had plants falling all over themselves from the swelling buds. They definitely look better with the increased EC @.9, and of course the bennies!
picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
The new X room @ 1 week. Looking good! I was only giving the plants 2 1 minute feeds... but that appears to not be nearly enough... So I increased it to 6 1 minute feeds. Next week I'm expecting a LOT more stretch. These girls are already looking great! I had to pull them open so they fill in their space without choking themselves out.
picture.php

Straw DD
picture.php

Golden Goat
picture.php

Strawberry Cough
picture.php

USD
picture.php

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh snap......looking good my dear friend..... and now to share a picture of our growing hero, here is Bobble in his "work" clothes....Megaburbank.,....

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Headband looks marvy boss - that's exactly how mine used to get, .. All big and floppy-overy..

:respect:

Of your runs with the HB, where would you rank this'n?

Man that USD does not look like mine at all. Mine looks more like your strwdd. I wonder if i mislabeled it. I had one survivor out of the 3 strains i got and i thought it was the USD.

It was about 3 ft tall and bushed out when i started taking clones from it (looked just like your STAW DD above. Hmmm?

I don't know what you're doing but your plants are looking much better. I love that visual of silver Reflectix, green plant matter and gold HPS light. Hell, all you need now is some white from a LEP and a little red from a Lumigrow...

bobblehead

Veteran
Headband looks marvy boss - that's exactly how mine used to get, .. All big and floppy-overy..

:respect:

Of your runs with the HB, where would you rank this'n?

My best so far...

Man that USD does not look like mine at all. Mine looks more like your strwdd. I wonder if i mislabeled it. I had one survivor out of the 3 strains i got and i thought it was the USD.

It was about 3 ft tall and bushed out when i started taking clones from it (looked just like your STAW DD above. Hmmm?

You definitely have a room full of USD. Mine is a revegged mom, so she looks like a freak.

bobblehead

Veteran
I don't know what you're doing but your plants are looking much better. I love that visual of silver Reflectix, green plant matter and gold HPS light. Hell, all you need now is some white from a LEP and a little red from a Lumigrow...

Thanks! :) I'm much happier with what I'm seeing now.

bobble, my hero

I'm no hero... Please. I'm just a real person, telling it how it is. Most of what I've done was an idea I got from someone else on icmag.

DHF got me into real estate, and small flip rooms... We've butted heads on a few things like blumats, but most of this has been done with his guidance. I mean I'm making 1-2 day a week visits and pulling down regular harvests now. It's not easy, it hasn't been amazing so far, but it's possible. I just need to keep simplifying things... This time last year I couldn't even keep my reservoirs full. This bitch is about to pay up.

MIway helped me realize it's gotta be 1 thing or the other... being a professional grower, or go to school. I can do both, but 1 has to take priority. For me that's always been school, no doubt in my mind. As a result my growing suffers. I don't have the time to continue expanding. I'm having a hard enough time managing the grow house I currently have. There's nothing wrong with that, but my original growing goals were a little too ambitious.

Anyway... All I'm trying to get at is anyone can do it... You just have to put in the time. I have about 3.5 years left to put in. I can quit in 1.5 years if I want... With 2 houses paid off free and clear. Holla.

Jbonez

Veteran
Holy shit bobble, LOVE the bloom room.. love.. it..

Damnit... now my mind is all over the damn place on this room I got....lol

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Night and day, last picture update and this one, DAMN. Those Bennies turned them plants RightRound, SNAP!!! So glad I have never had to deal with(knock on wood) root infestation type insects like this. I just got spider mites for the first time this summer, and usually I have one or two NPS hanging above the veg lights.

You just wait, brotha Bobble. When your plants are in perfect health going into flower, they stretch and branch out much faster/bulkier, and real buds are showing up at least a week faster than when plants are so/so going into flower. Those sideways canopies with fill much better, and the weight/sizes of colas will be noticeably larger/heavier.

I wanna get me some of those Caps Packs, that's for sure. is there any way to get these besides Ebay? I been to "for the farm only" at Ebay, I believe it is the THC Farmer's allotment of packs. That sound correct?

Rbdf

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Did you cover the tops of your soil with the benes!?
LOL you crazy, and I like that....just be careful that you don't clog your medium, that talc powder or whatever the "carrier" is can def clog your medium.
My bros get the same bene mix direct from the manufacturer and have had issues with clogging if using to much of it, or not straining it when making tea.
I just wouldnt want it to make an anearobic spot in your medium.
Met52 is pure spores on rice grains, not spores mixed with a powder.. so its a bit different to put directly into your medium. I think once the spores have activated that they will eat the rice grain.
Pretty sure that of the benes in those mixes are aerobic which is why you make an aerated compost tea. I know you already know this, I just wouldn't want someone whos tagging along who isn't on top of their game like you to make a mistake from not reading between the lines. The only thing I know right off the top of my head thats beneficial for plants and anearobic is Bokashi...

Glad to see ya kikin the RAs ass
:woohoo:

bobblehead

Veteran
Night and day, last picture update and this one, DAMN. Those Bennies turned them plants RightRound, SNAP!!! So glad I have never had to deal with(knock on wood) root infestation type insects like this. I just got spider mites for the first time this summer, and usually I have one or two NPS hanging above the veg lights.

You just wait, brotha Bobble. When your plants are in perfect health going into flower, they stretch and branch out much faster/bulkier, and real buds are showing up at least a week faster than when plants are so/so going into flower. Those sideways canopies with fill much better, and the weight/sizes of colas will be noticeably larger/heavier.

I wanna get me some of those Caps Packs, that's for sure. is there any way to get these besides Ebay? I been to "for the farm only" at Ebay, I believe it is the THC Farmer's allotment of packs. That sound correct?

Rbdf

Yeah dude once upon a time I didn't have bugs, and I was at the grow every day and the plants grew so fast... I'll get there.. just gotta quit tripping over my own two feet.

I only know about ebay to get the bennies... It sounds like HL45 knows who the manufacturer is though... Or can find out. :D

Did you cover the tops of your soil with the benes!?
LOL you crazy, and I like that....just be careful that you don't clog your medium, that talc powder or whatever the "carrier" is can def clog your medium.
My bros get the same bene mix direct from the manufacturer and have had issues with clogging if using to much of it, or not straining it when making tea.
I just wouldnt want it to make an anearobic spot in your medium.
Met52 is pure spores on rice grains, not spores mixed with a powder.. so its a bit different to put directly into your medium. I think once the spores have activated that they will eat the rice grain.
Pretty sure that of the benes in those mixes are aerobic which is why you make an aerated compost tea. I know you already know this, I just wouldn't want someone whos tagging along who isn't on top of their game like you to make a mistake from not reading between the lines. The only thing I know right off the top of my head thats beneficial for plants and anearobic is Bokashi...

Glad to see ya kikin the RAs ass
:woohoo:

Lmao... I love you HL45. I covered the tops of the pots with sand... So now the aphids can play in the sandbox, get stuck and die... Or preferably never make it to the surface to infest another plant.

I mixed the powder with the EWC's and alfalfa, to make a heterogenous mixture. There were no clumps. I sprinkled some of that mix into my coco before up-potting. My mix is so well aerated... It can handle a little powder.

Good looking out though buddy! :)

More importantly... Who's the manufacturer? I'd like to get my bennies even cheaper. Feel free to drop me a PM if you need...

Mister_D

Veteran
Pretty sure that's actually sand on bobble's pots, but HL is correct about DE powder/talc clogging up air space in the media.

Edit: Nevermind, bobble beat me to it. Would also like to know who the manufactuer is, pm if appropriate ;).

Latest posts

Latest posts