What's new

First grow with "300w" cfl

chemman14

With a little help from a friend, and a MMJ reccomendation, I have finally started growing my own plant :D.
This is an Oaksterdam OG Kush clone that was bought ~ a month ago and has been vegging under a 400w MH at my buddies house. I brought it to my spot and set it to flower. I am on day 7 an plan on updating each day with a new picture.
Hope you enjoy my first grow as much as me :wave:
day 1:

day 2:

day 3:

day 4:

day 6 (missed day 5):

day 7 (today):

chemman14

Day 9(OG) Day 1 (Mazar);
hmm, what do we have here? I just put this Mazar I Sharif in my flower closet. It was grown from seed, a freebie that my buddy got from the seed botique. It popped about a month ago and has been growing under cfl since then. I also turned the OG Kush so that the majority of the lower branches are pointed toward the lower light

chemman14

Day 10(og) day 2 (Mazar):

watered the OG with 1/2 gallon of the following
1 gal prepared
ph ~6.2
1tsp calmag
2tsp ff tiger bloom
2tsp gh sweet nectar
2tsp guano company budswell
1tsp humboldt county's own snowstorm
I was wondering if snowstorm was organic? Everything else I have used so far is organic.

chemman14

hey sup! so they got some nice veg time in, and are home now and getting settled in eh?

so is that 1 300w cfl? whats the setup like? whats the dimensions?

congrats on the oaksterdam clone(s) - howzit going in there? its a bit of a drive from here though in socal ☺

anyway looks like youve got tonz of love for the girls there, i trust they will grow big for ya!
here is a picture that should answer your first set of questions...

as you can see just a simple closet grow. Its almost time to hang the light for the OG on the upper bar.
And I am actually located in southern California as well. If you drop me a PM I can let you in on a source of Oaksterdam clones down here :D

chemman14

day 13(OG) day 5(Mazar):

had to do a little re-arranging yesterday as the og had outgrown the lower hanging position. Will be watering the mazar-i-sharif sometime today will updated with how much and what.

chemman14

Gave the mazar a gallon of the following
6 ph
1 tsp nectar
1 tsp budswel
1/2 tsp calmag
here is a picture after watering

chemman14

day 15(OG) day 6 (mazar):

gave the og the other half of this
1 gal prepared
ph ~6.2