What's new

NEW MEMBERS - Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hello and Welcome to IC Mag.:wave: Know you are eager to jump right in the forums,
and we welcome you to, but please take a few moments to first familiarize yourself
with all our keen gadgets and do-dah's. We've worked very hard to make this site
user friendly and there are many tools here available to make things a bit easier for you.

Across the top of the page you will notice headers such as:

My IC
Site Menu
User Menu
Forum Menu
Search
Log Out

Each one of these will open a drop down list of functions....please review these
to help navigate around.

Of particular interest is the Search feature. If there's specific information
you are looking for, open the search window and type it in just as you would
use 'Google' or any web search feature. If there are any matches you will receive
a list of threads which contain the text you typed in, with the text being highlighted
red within the thread. You can then flip through the thread (especially if it is a long one)
until you see the red colored text.

In the Site Menu you will find the link to the Chat Room. Please note that our
chat room is only available for use by members once reaching a post count of 50.
Please make sure to familiarize yourself with Forum Guidelines #11 before going on
a posting spree just to reach the required posts.

Although during registration you are required to tick a box indicating your acceptance
of our Forum Guidelines, many are eager to join and just tick the box without
really reading these important guidelines. Please take a moment to go back over them
and familiarize yourself with these very important site policies. A link to our guidelines
is located under: Forum Menu

This sticky will be added to as required.

Thank you and happy travels around the site!

:dance:
dg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnyQ

Great Dutchgrown! It is BIG help for US, new members :woohoo: !

A tak przy okazji ;) Wiesz cos moze o Polskiej wersji jezykowej SeedBoutique?

By the way ;) Do you know anything about Polish version of SeedBoutique?

JohnyQ :pimp3:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
High sleepy! :wave: Thanks for the accolades, just hope that by putting this sticky
up it will help all our new members.

JohnyQ said:
By the way ;) Do you know anything about Polish version of SeedBoutique?

JohnyQ :pimp3:

Thanks for stopping in....and yes, you'd need to communicate directly with Gypsy
regarding any site translations. Sounds like an awesome idea to me! :woohoo:

:dance:
dg

ZUR

while listening to Janis Joplin

while listening to Janis Joplin

High there ,

Greeeeeaaaaat site

I am from deep deep down south , Chile
happy to be here lads , breathe freedom
yeahhh good for my mind and body

big hearts to you all

now listening that wonderfull woman JANIS JOPLIN :jump: :jump: :jump:

Last edited:

redwood-roots

Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to a thread...I see in the user menu where I can view the ones I'm already subscribed too...but can't figure out how to actually subscribe....

SourHead

Thanks for the heads up Dutch, this site is fantastic! I can't wait to use the chatroom!

... now to go explore some more.

billy bob

howdy from billy bob

I am new to all of this , and am trying to make my first few posts.Am just learning how to use all of these neat features . Got my avatar

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Seems there are quite a few new members who have failed to either read our guidelines, or, have in fact read them (something which is required of any new member in the registration process) and are simply not abiding by them (for whatever reason). Within the past 24 hours it has been necessary to bin quite a few threads, most pertaining to seed/clone swapping/trading/etc. This is absolutely NOT PERMITTED on this site.

Please take a moment to re-read ALL IC Mag Forum Guidelines.

Thank you!
dg

G

appreciate the info and gentle scolding. I admit flying over the terms in a vain attempt to get into the chat room- and until today, i didn't realise just how much info I had missed....my bad....
I think a lot of us refugees were just in a panic to find out as much as possible.
I will try to calm down and be more respectful of the site in general.
peace bros
jj

buzz lite yr.

Thx. for the warm welcome to IC.

Thx. for the warm welcome to IC.

People try to get proficient with the tools and more importantly , have respect for their house and business. pCe....

G

Hey Dutchgrown, OG refugee here, looks like a smooooth runnin' operation ya got goin here. Thanks for your hospitality.

Latest posts

Latest posts