What's new

getting higher with mangos

temunator

its really working :)
done that 15+ times and it worked everytime ....
eat a mango and wait 30-60 mins then smoke some weed and u will see u get way higher than without the mangos ....theres some substance in it that makes the high stronger ... last night i had a blackout and watched a movie 20 mins with closed eyes xD

i just ate a mango again and ill smoke my bowl in 30 mins^^

johnnyla

Veteran
Getting Mangoes today!!!!

Thanks for the tip!!!

doesn't shock me if you eat GRAPEFRUIT it slows the breakdown of caffeine in your liver, as well as who knows what else, and hence keeps you caffeinated waaaay longer.

temunator

fruits get u higher AND taste good this is so amazing thx mother nature xD

how bout some fruit cannabis crosses that can get u high by eating them ahahahaha

ill try to smoke 1g in 1 hit now after the mango and 15 mins of waiting :D

Dank-j

besides verifying that this works, I want to know WHY?

Some sort of mango enzyme breaking down the THC for better absorption?

*edit - google is my friend.

from another pot board, someone posted this..
..Mango contains high amounts of the terpene Myrcene. This is the most prevalent terpene that is also found in cannabis. So eating Mango an hour or so before you plan on smoking will increase the high, since Myrcene helps THC pass the blood-brain barrier quicker.

C

cork144

i remember reading about it somwhere before,, apparantly theres a chemical that helps transport thc in the blood system? im not sure,

but yea, it was proven that it does.

^^what cork said. i did some reading on grass city and they have a grip of mango trick threads. mango's have mycrene (sp) and thats the ingredient that does it, supposedly. the common consensus is.
1.eat overipe mango's
2.wait 45 minutes to an hour.
3.smoke.
appearently serval people claim it works, and its more than a placebo. have to give a try.im guessing this would work even better for those who do edibles.

but for real if this is true, than it can help alot of people. specially people that are medical and cant afford to spent lots on herb, or maybe they are running low.. some people claimed it was like their first high and they smoke half the amount. imagine the savings. plus your getting your vitamin c and mangos are fucking delicious. we need a serious discussion on this. i cant smoke right now because i have to take a drug test for a job but we need some non biased volunteers with good post counts and rep to try this out. they claim OVERRIPE mangos work the best and the more you eat the better.

yea i was told less green the better .more like red brown. also remember wait 45min- 1hr minimum before smoking so the mango gets properly digested... thx jeff rep heading your way.

At this point I notice very little to no difference from my high yesterday. I am nicely baked, but nothing spectacular or anything crazy. Im gonna go eat now, cya!