What's new

Vietnam Black being release again?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
excuse me for my igorance... ace is a collection of breeders? are you one of them? sorry im just confused first time on ace's forums....

if there in none left will it be coming back in stock? or are these i get them and when they are gone they are gone...

I am looking in to P1 stocks for my up coming breeding adventure and am trying to find all the untouched land races i can.... ace's hav ebeen the best place ive found so far... i thank you for that....

Ras Pablo

Veteran
The pure lines that ACE is offering at this moment, are their Guatemala sativa and the OldTimer Haze.

Also, few F1 hybrids with Meao Thai male, Vietnam Black x Meao Thai, Malawi x Meao Thai, the Orient Express is a F1 to.

Hope it helps.

Nirrity

Was it released previously?

I think there should be refined pheno lines of VB since there 3 phenos of VB from what I've been told: two of them are pretty similar and has that penetrating racy psyhedelic type of high that is unpleasant and cause anxiety/paranoia in a lot of people who not accustomed to such high, and there is another one which has friendly warm soaring high, that pheno is more sexy to me and use in Orient Express and other A.C.E. crosses.

scaramanga

I'm really enjoying growing out my Orient Express(haven't smoked them yet). Nice vigorous growth, excellent bud structure, very interesting aromas, and an easily controllable stretch factor.

With that being said I would also like a chance at acquiring some Vietnam Black, and you guys are the only reliable source for it that I know of. You guys do take requests right,...jeje.?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
excuse me for my igorance... ace is a collection of breeders? are you one of them? sorry im just confused first time on ace's forums....

if there in none left will it be coming back in stock? or are these i get them and when they are gone they are gone...

I am looking in to P1 stocks for my up coming breeding adventure and am trying to find all the untouched land races i can.... ace's hav ebeen the best place ive found so far... i thank you for that....

Welcome PoopyTeaBags,

Thanks for your warm words, yes ace seeds is a collective of different spanish breeders.

We have never released a pure vietnamese line, mainly because we didnt find enough good VB males in the selections to produce a new VB generation had the quality of the selected VB mothers.

Being Vietnam Black an old hybrid of vietnamese and chinese genetics, i think you wil lfind interesting our Orient Express hybrid, it is a high yielding, fast flowering vietanemse x chinese yunnan F1 hybrid, very easy to grow indoors and outdoors, very tasty and lovely warm social high.

On the pure sativa side, we have a very interesting new Vietnam Black x Meao Thai hybrid.

Oldtimer's Haze, Mexico verde limon, uatemala sativa, chinese yunnan are a few landraces available now, malawi and purple pakistan chitral very soon too!

That Vietnam Black x Meao Thai sounds killer. Here is a hybrid of Vietnam Black x Hawaiian Cherry bomb (Black Forrest) :joint:

Black Forrest
2rdcmsn.jpg

Attachments

• Black Forrest 09.jpg
    Black Forrest 09.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 18

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Was it released previously?

I think there should be refined pheno lines of VB since there 3 phenos of VB from what I've been told: two of them are pretty similar and has that penetrating racy psyhedelic type of high that is unpleasant and cause anxiety/paranoia in a lot of people who not accustomed to such high, and there is another one which has friendly warm soaring high, that pheno is more sexy to me and use in Orient Express and other A.C.E. crosses.

Yes Nirrity,

the most interesting VB pheno we found was a extremely vigorous and branchy sativa (not thin or excessive lanky), with high yield, dense resinous flowers, high flower leaf ratio, moderate flowering time (12-14 weeks), excellent terpene density, great potency and lovely social expansive warm high.

We didnt find interesting things in the other long flowering VB phenos (maybe working with bigger number of seeds but it was not the case), they were very thin, low yielding, long flowering and not showing good adaptability to non tropical climates, bud density was almost like a pure landrace, mid potency although we found a few interesting trippy plants. They were a few hermies and we finally avoided this pheno.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm really enjoying growing out my Orient Express(haven't smoked them yet). Nice vigorous growth, excellent bud structure, very interesting aromas, and an easily controllable stretch factor.

With that being said I would also like a chance at acquiring some Vietnam Black, and you guys are the only reliable source for it that I know of. You guys do take requests right,...jeje.?

That is scaramanga,

We have breed our Orient Express F1 hybrid to keep the Vietnam Black taste, aroma and effect in a more indoor friendly and fast flowering hybrid. You can feel the essence of the VB mother without any doubt, mainly in the standard version.

Maybe we should work one day to backcross our VB mother with a few Orient express males and try to stabilize VB mother in seed form, it would be interesting.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That Vietnam Black x Meao Thai sounds killer. Here is a hybrid of Vietnam Black x Hawaiian Cherry bomb (Black Forrest) :joint:

Black Forrest

Hola Mota de Dios,

mmmmm Black Forest, Vietnamese Black x hawaiian! Is the Cherry bomb a sativa or a sat/ind hybrid. I love hawaiian sativas taste and aromas.

southernstoner

Hola Mota de Dios,

mmmmm Black Forest, Vietnamese Black x hawaiian! Is the Cherry bomb a sativa or a sat/ind hybrid. I love hawaiian sativas taste and aromas.

i am running REVs black forrest indoors and outdoors right now...the hawaiian cherry bomb dad is the cherry pheno of ak47 crossed with a hawaiian sativa...SS

Dubi,

The Cherry Bomb is like SS said Ak47 cherry pheno x Hawaiian sativa. The Vietnam Black was sourced directly from Vietnam.

I believe from others that the California hazes probably originated in Hawaii then to California.

Mota :joint:

Hola Mota de Dios,

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Glad to see people still working w/ these genetics. Always wanted to try Vietnamese Black after reading the Spice Brothers review of the strain. I have LieuHanh (Vietnamese x Neville's haze), LH99 (LH x C99), and Apollo11xLHxC99 and I love all of them. Love the tropical hazey taste. Might have to check out that Vietnam Black x Meao Thai hybrid. Nice work guys!

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Hello, I'm new here and would like to ask if this company ships to US
Is this the same company I see on Seedbay?
Will you be offering any strains on Seedbay in the future ?

Hey Dubi,

Here is a Maui Wowie circa 1974? Thought you might like since you love Hawaiians.

Peace,

Mota

35bi0pt.jpg

2qdvhw0.jpg

2a4tshd.jpg

2a9pkxu.jpg

Hola Mota de Dios,

C

charlie garcia

Hola Mota, you have a fantastic collection of funny sativas around there. Great to see sativas being grown... still. Wish young ppl would turn fan of them. Back in 79 in NY ppl only talked about Mexicans, Columbians and "sin semilla Hawaians". Never had time to work them but along with some Jamaicans, were recognized as some of the tastiests around

Hope she makes it lovely and you manage to smoke the quality you look for, thus you deserve your efforts
Best

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Great to see sativas being grown... still. Wish young ppl would turn fan of them.

Trust me Charlie, when I share my Sativa-dominant herb with younger smokers who never had the chance to try the 'originals', they see the light immediately. All it takes is getting your head tingled by a good Haze just once, then there's no turning back. :joint:

For the record, I count myself a big fan of ACE's work. I admire your dedication and passion for preserving rare Sativa genetics. Very soon when my budget permits, I plan on getting every one of your pure and IBL offerings for my breeding stable, and I plan on preserving and working each of them the best I can.

I hope that someday soon we might be able to do some real breeding here in California, with enough plants to make proper selections without fear of our Federal government putting us in prison simply for looking for that 1 special plant out of 1000. When that day comes, I want to be ready with some real P1 stock, with all the diversity left intact, not the same old over-bred commercial hybrids everyone else is throwing pollen at. The real magic lies beyond the F2... there's no telling what some of these lines have in store for us!

Thanks for your hard work in making these rare lines available. Some of us really appreciate it.

C

charlie garcia

Well is all about diversity, ppl are diverse, genetics are diverse, there is so much good cannabis job been already done and is really so good that even any new young breeder get very good results with a 5 minutes cross using any elite cut. But with the time I havent met many really interested in developing hybrids further than a couple of generations if so and tastes of most have changed a lot, much more into the narcotic side (indica). Only we can do here is try to share and promote our private passion for sativas as well. And hope is contagious ;)

Hope all goes well in Cali, times changed over there as well I guess but anyone with passion enough if ocnditions allow it can be able to do what they believe and what they want to breed, maybe for themselves first and to share it after. Dont know, but still plenty of nice lines around and still more research can be done. At least I got overbooked by job every year and am not someone special in any sense.

Wish you the best luck and success. And hope sativas turn more fashionable indeed ;) Is a different world!

Latest posts

Latest posts