What's new

Well Known HEAVY Yielders

RebelYell

I'd look at AK-47 and Sensi Star. Both are 1-hit-shit. AK will probably out-yeild SS, but the star is a pretty good yeilder as well. Neither will out-produce big bud, although I'd rather have 1.5 lb of killer stuff than 2 lbs of average potency big bud.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
hey flip:wave: there's alot of heavy yeilders out there too many to name all but theres a couple that come to mind:D

salmon creek big bud
ak-47
chronic
white russian
C-99
pot of gold
L.U.I
Nl#5
Jack herer
the pure
romulan
S.A.G.E

and the list goes on and on........:smokeit:

H

heavy dank nugg

the heavist plant ive had yet is believe it or not Benji's chemDD x criticall mass

huge rock hard buds that smell of lemons mangos and vanilla extract.

picture.php

picture.php

ajc0k

williams wonder
PPP
wonder haze
mental floss
grapefruitxblueberry
blue dream
ak47
island sweet skunk
northern lights
orient express catches my eye..
double dutch
warlock
nebula
mosca fire fly (double dutchxc99)
mosca grapefruit fly (grapefruitxc99)
shanti super silver haze
delta9 super star
anything skunk..

Mr.Jones

hey flip:wave: there's alot of heavy yeilders out there too many to name all but theres a couple that come to mind:D

salmon creek big bud
ak-47
chronic
white russian
C-99
pot of gold
L.U.I
Nl#5
Jack herer
the pure
romulan
S.A.G.E

and the list goes on and on........:smokeit:

williams wonder
PPP
wonder haze
mental floss
grapefruitxblueberry
blue dream
ak47
island sweet skunk
northern lights
orient express catches my eye..
double dutch
warlock
nebula
mosca fire fly (double dutchxc99)
mosca grapefruit fly (grapefruitxc99)
shanti super silver haze
delta9 super star
anything skunk..

cant go wrong with those i guess!

might want to add:

- critical mass
- super skunk
- hindu kush
- nl#5xhaze
- power plant

sorry that i did reply again! thought this was a new thread ...

Last edited:
Yeilding for the plant is just a different direction the energy goes in.
Any strain could yeild pretty much, not all will in the immediate basis tho.
Newest strains bred with yeild in mind would be the way to go imho.

the opposite of such would probably be hazes and heavy sativas or even indicas bred for potancy.
Yeild and potancy can go together but they usually dont potancy is relative anyway, perception is everything. Im willing to bet the farm on extremely high yeilding, high potancy strains having the ability to become even More potant at the EXPENSE of yeild.
Yeild in nature isnt always of the most importance, but the genes still carry the ability if coaxed.
theres lots of high yeilding strains some all to common. some likely are bred wrong, or they musta turned out wrong and are a perfect example of yeild sacrafising potancy
POG skunk and hindu kush (im not sure which one exactly, the golden skush or pot of gold? i believe i had pog but i dont know the order of the 2)

the plants i grew were more potant phenos that lacked yeild, even those plants could have turned out differently under different circumstances, but theres likely to have been high yeilders in those circumstances the low yeilders grew in.

Ive heard of plants that were POG and very high yeilding so this was a phenotype thing. the line carried a few siblings able to produce large, i dont know if it sacrafised potancy in this case tho! since i didnt grow the bigbud pheno of POG i cant say if it was less potant than My hindu kush phenos. i do hope the plant was just as strong because it would disprove what i believe.

i still thinkthe energy is either used to make big floral clusters or work at potancy on moderate to small ones.
:tree:

A

arcticsun

exceptionally big yielders i have grown:

original Juicy Fruit
AK47
Love Potion #1
SSH & SSH F2
Cheese/SSH - Fritillary seeds

common to most of the exceptionally big yielders is that they are highly hybridized or come from an early generation of the line.

IBL=over rated due to hybrid vigor!

peace guys!

bterzz

Veteran
Chronic, under 600s', in 1 gallon bags.

Still another 10 days, minimum.

Attachments

• 11301.JPG
    11301.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 1202.JPG
    1202.JPG