What's new

Going Exclusive! Need help with banner!!

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe what about Mdanzig Auto-Flower Power ?

picture.php

Cool idea, I like your banner, but maybe not so cramped together.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the compliments.. I really enjoy just messing around with some graphics.. if anyone wishes to use the logo i made in any form feel free, I think this is a wonderful thing to have some people help out..

93|93

thx
300dpilogo02a.jpg

mdbanner03c.gif

mdbanner04a.gif

(well I know you posted that you're going to change the name "masterlow", I just forgot the new one :D . but all names can surely be edited. so this is just "for the look")
300dpilogo02c.jpg

mdbanner05a.gif

mdbanner05b.gif

mdbanner06a.gif

beek

Great stuff 93|93 !! I like the first and fourth one. Great example of simple and effective logo design !!!

Here are mine with little color variations. Static and simple. I don't do animated since they are not effective heh.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like them all so far, but Id have to say 93|93 has some nice work. I like "Advanced automatixx", great banners. "Advanced automatixx" is going to be my new umbrella name, and Im going to get a rights reserved on that. Like how Joint_Doctor has "Highbred" seeds. Sounds like Im going to need some kind of an additional logo, not necessarily saying Mdanzig, or the skull thingy.

93|93

hey glad you like my stuff!
I can edit everything incl. texts, fonts, colors and all.
so you can "mix em all up" if you like to. all been done in minutes. just tell me what style you like and what not.

adding some more:
300dpilogo03a.jpg

300dpilogo03b.jpg

300dpilogo05a.jpg

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
great work guys wish i was savy with all this comp graphix design :D

id love some more of MDANZIg's creations :D

DIRT DIGGLER

wow...wish I had some talent to contribute,unfortunely I dont.
But thats some really nice works guy's. Really professonal, lookin good thumbs up.
your lucky to have such great supporters MD, I wish you luck on your new endeavours.

Latest posts

Latest posts