What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Dr's surgery........c'mon in

Dr. D

Veteran
I will be posting all of my grows and grows im invloved with here which will include indoor outdoor and greenhouse hydro coco and soil......iv just germed some new genetics some iv bought and some r from friends here at IC...as most of u already kno im currently growing Shit from Mr Nice (thread in soil forum Dr. d's gurls grow) and Dankouver which is a test grow for Seedbay(thread is in test grow forum) il post info on em here but fiul details are in the threads...

Shit currently at 14 days 12/12 grown in soil

Dankouvers right bfore 12/12 grown in coco........
Iv just germed four Rum x Skunk#1 this is my own cross from my greenhouse grow in '03 i put four in and three popped, one of em looked a bit shitty so i planted that in the garden

this was the daddy which i named RUM because of the resinous flowers
and this is the mum pure skunk#1...iv also just germed 5 MAROC from Female seeds these are for my outdoor grow and maybe greenhouse too

four out of five have popped and are ready too pot

Maroc on the left and four G13 bx on the left all of which have popped and are ready to pot these will be gettin grown indoor
RUM x Skunk#1 seedling i day old

Shit mothers too be at the front and Rum x Skunk#1 at the back the RUM might get grown outdoor yet this is the first time iv tried em since i made em i have other people growing them for me too, hopefull they will be very nice...updates to come soon :canabis:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely thread bro, i shall be keeping a keen eye on it, those Dankouver are sure looking healthy, nice and bushy. Talk soon.
Peace

G

The Doctor is in the house! Are there any nurses too? :biglaugh:
Nice collection man :canabis:

Dr. D

Veteran
Thanks for stoppin by True...Leeroy no nurses as of yet....but we may b seeing a little bit of Snow White

heres the dry bud, smells like Germelene with a hint of fuel very strange has a very menthol fuel like taste going down the throught...im just waiting for the cuttin to root then i have a mother of her....... :yummy:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
hi Dr....looks like ur busy mate, hehehe....what you were saying about odd smells....the blue satellite "B" plant smells like gloss paint! now thats wierd!...I hd to chop that last nioght due to male flowers...,.Ive got the mother of all light leaks..im pissed off as I bet i have trashed my mango needlesslyt now...if its the light leak which made it herm (it looks that way-too much to be coincidence, most have a couple of male flowers!)...im a bit pissed off.
that shit looks great mate!

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Harry thanks for stoppin by get that light leek sorted man u dont want them hermies in ur garden......four out of five of the Marocs popped and all four G13bx have popped and are potted

G13 just poking its head up :yummy:

this is one of the RUM x Skunk#1 at four days old...letrs hope for lots of fems but a nice strong male from the g13bx would be nice....more updates asoon as theres some leaf showin...

Dr. D

Veteran
25 days 12/12

25 days 12/12

went down to water the plants tonight and got a few snaps, i used my mums camera cuz mine had a flat battery, i do prefer the other camera but i was quite impressed with the way they came out the cam is a fuji finepix s5000

this is just the one plant i didnt get the other out its the longer flowering plant with more branching and is bushier its the one at the back in this pic il get some shots of it up soon

bit dark thats with the light on em...this is the quicker flowering pheno

:yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Dr. D

Veteran
thanks Leeroy....Skunky yeh they are tallish only bout three foot and nice and bushy too..hopin for a nice yield on those two :yummy: i just took a few snaps of the seedlings all lookin nice and healthy, im not sure how long i can keave the Maroc under artificial light so im hopin to put em in the greenhouse soon to harden em off

the Marocs arent growing as fadt as the G13bx

this one is a few days older its the RUM x Skunk#1 lookin good these are probly gonna go outside somewhre dunno yet maybe in the greenhouse..just need to find somegood spots to plant em out

heres my overloaded seedling cab wen the Marocs go outside then the envirolite is goin over the others to get em goin faster.... :moon:

G

heh heh.......ya got a busy looking place Doc. That's the way to do it, bro. Looking good. :yes:

the cam is a fuji finepix s5000

That's what I use. Wish I could figure out how to use it to it's full capability...lol.

Good luck, Dr. D. :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
thanks for stoppin by Elvis..that cam is a good cam, i want a macro lense for it so i cna get some awesomeclose up shots, but cant afford it at the mo...its got alot of settings that i want to look at but iv only just started lookin at wot my cam can do,mines a Finepix F601Zoom its a good cam too but u cant change the lense on it its quite compact....il get some new pics tonight with the s5000 of the other pheno Shit plant.... :wave:

G

Yeah, it's a little complicated for me. I'm slowly getting the hang of it though. I'm thinking of trying my jewelers loupe taped to the lens. I'll let you know how that works out. The macros just aren't quite close enough, are they?

Wow Dr. d you have some mighty fine plants growin, quite a few also :) I would love to be able to grow in a greenhouse, do you have any plants that have gotten taller than the roof of the gh? I guess you would have to bend them over or take out a panel. I might go and build a greenhouse in the next couple weeks lol. Thaks and keep up the great work..........Herb

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Elvis be nice to hear how that turns out i want one of those loupes to look at my triches with...hey herb
they started off like this........

to this....
then the whole greenhouse was taken over by the plants only two got this big the branches werte tied in all directions watering was like getting thru a spider web lol skunk#1 go crazy under good sunlight :yummy:

G

Hey D. Out of about 50 shots, I got two that were almost useable...lol. Gonna play with the manual focus next and see if I can't dial it in.

G

Yo Dr. D, nice to see your work. You really got it going on. Nice to have a greenhouse huh? Man what I could do with one of those. I apreciate the show keep em comming.

Dr. D

Veteran
Elvis that is nice man im gonna hve to have a play with that cam and see wot i can do.....Hey Smokey thanks for stoppin by il keep the updates comin as they progress...off to the cannabis amrch tomorrow... :wave: