What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Potent sativa strain?

Im looking for some super strong up lifting trippy soaring sativa strain. Please post up the strain and the place that sells the seeds. Im out in the middle of nowhere so getting clones is hard. Im looking for seeds only.

1000ARMSofKALI

bangi haze fromACE

35732PA140038.JPG

35732PAbangi_haze.JPG

peace

1000ARMSofKALI

ouch sorry i didint know, well but i see that on seedboutique ACE have panama, its sh@t i think, i bought pack, and for soaring sativa i recommend you federation hawaian sativa, check out Mr. Dank thread

peace

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forget the c99, check out the ACE website, they sell the packs for 50euro's

S

spackle

Amnesia Haze from Soma Seeds.There a little pricey.But the boo also sells 5 packs.:2cents:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
While it isn't pure sativa, New York City Diesel is killer will fit what you are looking for.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Canna biogen Destroyer

Just harvested some Destroyer. I wouldn't describe it as strong or soaring. Mellow with no couch lock is as far as I'd go. FAR better than any street weed around here (I prefer it to Thunks) it lacks the motivational, couch repellant, rush I'm still looking for...

your milage may vary.

D

Dalaihempy

Im suprised no one has even sed super silver haze / or mangohaze / or neviles haze and im glad some one finaly sed kalimist.

So far my pick has been MH/NH/KM as SSH as a stone ellement to her others love it me id pick mh.

The best way to pick any line is realy to research it and the breeder you should read grow logs of people that have grown it and only then should you go with a line.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must have a higher tolerance then I. It only takes 1 hit for me and im done.

KaliMist

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Serious seeds. I don't know what strain your smoking but Kali Mist is on the top 5 on just about everyone's list including some of our top breeders. If your implying that Kali is crap we could probably teach you something lol

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kali mist rocks my socks off.
ssh is my favorite though.
I havnt grown it but i smoked some ssh x dj short's blueberry, And that actually might be my new favorite.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
You must have a higher tolerance then I. It only takes 1 hit for me and im done.

Quite possible. Took me 2 years of smoking before I ever got high. Another possibility is I'm buried in weed. My pre IC grows were sad and puny; I'd run dry every once in a while. Now, I've got at least a half pound of water cured weed lying around with an 8 Mile in bloom ... I may just need to dry out.

Po' Freezer got's too much weed :badday: