What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Pirates Cave" (and a Perpetual Sea Of Green)

Hell yeah, Pirate. Wish I could've been there or somewhere yesterday. Heck, I've protested on Tax Day many times, but it looks like I missed the biggest one yet. Its very heartening to see more people waking up than there were just a few years ago. The crap is hitting the spinning device. They are all bums (save maybe a few) that must go, thanks for helping.

L

LolaGal

How often do you want to harvest? (7 days 14 / 30 / 60 ?) not sure
How MUCH per harvest do you want? (ozs) enough for me to smoke
What is the flowering times for the strains your running (60 / 65 / 70 days ?) Most are 60 days, I am running some NLHaze though
How big do you want the plant(s) to be when finished? (max size that will fit or that you want in height) Max size to fit 6 footers, don't want but 4 footers though
Do you want to do a sea of green / screen of green or single bush plants? (OR?)
How many plants do you want or are willing to run at one time? (feel free to answer this one in a PM if that matters to ya) The space is 10x12 ft, so I could run as many plants in soil pots as could fit in there!

J

Joe Budden

Oh dammm the things I could do with 9000 watts, tagggggggggged for later

HellaFella420

Veteran
Nugs on sticks! SOooooooo easy to trim! K+

Come check me out people, I been off-line for a while, but I got my old thread jumpin' again! -It's an oldie AND a goodie-

Help me out with some traffic so I can stay excited to be back!

YUM, those are some BIG OLE titties!

bushmasta

Nice pics Pirate. I wish I would've brought a camera to my area Tea Party. Well there is always next time. Some of us from the party met yesterday to discuss our next plans of action and we will be at work again soon. Gotta start state level gov before we set our eyes on the fed gov.

I

idoreallytry

hell yeah pirate,,,way to make a difference,,,we don't have anyhting like this where i am from,,,if we doi know nothing of it,,, i live in the sticks, so not many protesters, stirrer and shakers around here,,,peace

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Gotta start state level gov before we set our eyes on the fed gov.

Hey Thanks Guys !!!

But Bushmasta. We are setting up a "March on Washington" and you better be there !!!!!!!!!! Keep your eyes and ears open. Its in the works and its gonna be BIG !!

Don't give up on the State issues but we can't forget the feds either. Is a big fight on many fronts. So far we are recalling 6 GOP lawmakers this May out here in cali and repealing the tax increase. Lying bastards raised our taxes to pay for their bullshit programs. As of April 1st we are the highest taxed state in the union.

NOPE !!!! can't do it. Their gone !!

M

moses224

pirate i know you have been known to use bushmaster with success what application rate do you use at what point of grow cycle do you apply and how many applications? Thanks

Work2much

I wish I could have been there with you. Thanks for representing.

I'm all for less taxes and smaller government.

Fox news covered the Tea Parties quite well, and of course the rest just bashed the movement.

Too bad the current "progressive" president dissmissed it entirely....

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hey man hows it been going !!!!!! weres a update im sure you got something cool going on !!!!! that cave is allways pumping out fat buds !!!!!!

Pirate

Veteran
Sorry Guys. Been busy with responsabilitys and politics.

Yes I'm still going !! Spring time has me setting up an outdoor veggie garden (with some special herbs :smile:) Yard clean up and a ton of other crap. I live under 30 redwood trees and winter drops a shitload of tree trash from one end of the yard to the other. (1 1/4 acres) Like more droppings than you can imagine. Just finished a nice flower garden as well.

I like growing plants in general. All Kinds.

Update in the morning.

Pirate

Veteran
Just posting a small update. Nothing major to say.

This Table is 14 days from harvest.

picture.php

Same Table looking the other direction

picture.php

Crows Nest. Upper Deck. 10 days into 12/12

picture.php

Crows nest......Looking left. Just some overflow AK47. I had extras and threw em over here since the space was empty. Same day as last photo. 10 days of 12/12. One of these AKs has been pollinated as of yesterday with another AK47. The whole plant should give up a shit load of 100% Ak 47 seeds.

picture.php

And I'll leave ya with this:

Last Tuesday, returning from his trip to Mexico..........President Barack Obama got off the helicopter in front of the White House. Under each arm he was carrying a baby piglet .
The squared away Marine guard snapped to attention, saluted, and said: "Nice pigs, Sir."

The President replied: "OH.......These are not just pigs. These are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. They are highly prized possessions down in Mexico. I got one for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and I got one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."

The squared away Marine again snapped to attention, saluted holding back a snicker, and said:............................. "Excellent trade, sir."

I

idoreallytry

nice pirate i love to see oyur updates i think you have one of the coolest seups on hte site bro,,,peace

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
damn man those tables are looking seriously sick >>>>>>>>>>>>> in the good way

i agree with idoreallytry >>>>> that u have one of the best homemade setup ever >>>>>>???? though what size bulb are u using 600's or what im sure you have answered that before but i cant find it

Pirate

Veteran
Sup everyone. Thanks !!!

I am using 600s for flower/ a 1000 for mothers and a 400 on a mover for Pre-flower.

I'm gonna start a new journal using the seeds I just made. It will be a "Start to Finish" thread. I'll keep updating this one too. But wanted to seperate the new strains into another journal.

I started 60 seeds today. ALL are homemade crosses. Lets see if I can find a KILLER new Strain. HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!