What's new

"Pirates Cave" (and a Perpetual Sea Of Green)

G

greenhornets

hey pirate ,hows thing on the home front . them red woods sre a pain to clean up after. ive been away for awhile and getting ready to leave again but i wanted to say YOUR cave rocks all other , hands down . keep on groing brother .
please post a link to the new thread ,the ones with the new seedd crop .

whodat79

Hi Pirate. First off, I have to add my voice to all the compliments you have gotten. Your setup is spectacular. It must be a great feeling spending time in your cave.
Can you tell me (us) more about your drying method? How do you go about drying and curing your crop? Where do you dry it? How long do you cure it? and any other information that you might want to share.

Thanks in advance.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Hey everyone. I'm still around !!!:joint:

Sorry for the absence. Been working on a few things and took a small break from ICMAG to stay focused on my Cave. I have some major shit in the works and I'll post that later.

For now I'll just say this..........

I put my Wench to work yesterday (May 31st) Making her earn her keep.

picture.php

And as usual...........She has an attitude !! I'll break her yet.
(Satori)
picture.php

Some Berry OG

picture.php

What a mess !!

picture.php

Little bit of this...........Little bit of thatEnded up with 21 zips (dry).

picture.php

Like I said. I'll do a proper update soon.

I have another "Cave" in the works with 15 self made strains growing up real nice!! They are 35 days from seed and are looking good.

Later Scallywags !!!!..................:Bolt:

D

DjRightHooks

Awesome Pirate! That BerryOG looks great wish i had some of that. Thanks for the update cant wait to see the other cave!

P

purpledomgoddes

beautiful bowls of fruit!

nutritious+magically delicious!

enjoy your garden!

hey pirate, quick question ... 21 zips from 2 of those 3x3 aero trays?

just curious as to what one of those has the potential to yield and you of all people know how to make those trays yield!

thank you sir,

-sg

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
And as usual...........She has an attitude !! I'll break her yet.
(Satori)
picture.php

Later Scallywags !!!!..................:Bolt:

Hey Pirate, you have much to be proud of! Congrats on the harvest. I hope yer girl enjoys it as much as you do.

By the way, is that finger for you or us? :biglaugh:

EDIT: tell her she missed a spot, jk.:D

L

LolaGal

It's those gloves you make the poor thing wear.... she must get hot...

Aarrgh! That be some fine cargo yer Cave Be holdin.....

Speaking of caves, have you ever seen that Daniel Boone Disney Movie with the Cave in it? That's what I think of.... Better watch out! Don't go "see the varmint"...

Great haul... I'm so jealous..... Send me the address to the Cave so I can visit... :D

. . hi amigo, their some great photo's you put up, i love the grow diaries, it's my favourite part of the forum, your tread is a pleasure to read, nice one . .

I

idoreallytry

you the man,,, if she gives you any jibe make her walk the plank lol,,,awesome show as always,,,peace

DemonsGate

I just want to echo what everyone else has said. Great setup Pirate, I don't know how in the world I've missed your thread until now. I just spend a good chunk of time reading all 30 pages. Can't wait to see the updates to your cave.

Gold123

Great read

Great read

I just want to echo what everyone else has said. Great setup Pirate, I don't know how in the world I've missed your thread until now. I just spend a good chunk of time reading all 30 pages. Can't wait to see the updates to your cave.

Great read wasn't it

Latest posts

Latest posts