What's new

"Pirates Cave" (and a Perpetual Sea Of Green)

Damn those look nice man! It's settled, I'm picking up some Satori as one of my next seed packs, have you tried the Kalichakra? I know you have tried the Mandala #1, what do you think of those?

Keep the updates comin man!

What's your formula pirate? I'm in coco, but it's run hydroponically with drip lines and im using a varied head's formula but burned my mandala seedlings real bad and am in need of some advice/

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice harvest bro.good luck with the p.m issue,i know you will get it in check.
peace-T-

jamrockjay

OMFG, what nice buds u have there pirate really sticky as can be seen by ur blue gloves lol Sweet harvest bro, enjoy.. Thx for the heads up on the satori, im definately gonna have to try it sometime

Hella Fella

Nugs on sticks! SOooooooo easy to trim! K+

Come check me out people, I been off-line for a while, but I got my old thread jumpin' again! -It's an oldie AND a goodie-

Help me out with some traffic so I can stay excited to be back!

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
A Holiday message from Pirate

picture.php

I love Easter Bunnies !!!!!!!

L

LolaGal

hahaha..... and you know she didn't draw that on there herself...

How's the fight against the powdery mildew going? I read somewhere that burning sulphur just changes the pH of the plant's leaves so that powdery mildew can't live on the leaf. The article said that burning sulphur would not actually kill the powdery mildew spores. Have you read or heard anything about this, and what is your opinion? Guess I should've asked in your sulphur burning thread, which I've been following.

I can't remember where the article online was at, but I was researching my fungus gnats. I don't think the gnats like that Shell No Pest Strip I hung up.... at least it's killing the adults, perhaps interrupting the cycle of laying eggs again. My fingers are crossed. Holler at ya later Pirate! Think I may get below decks and take a snooze.

I

idoreallytry

permission to come aboard lol,,,nice grow man that is a very well thought out set-up,maximizing the space like that,,,peace

L

LolaGal

joke 3. A pirate walks into a bar with a huge ship stearing wheel in his pants. The bar tender says, "what in the hell is that boat steering wheel doing in your pants?" The pirate says, "RRRRRR it's drivin me nuts!"

Hi Pirate! Here's a joke from another thread...couldn't resist!

Actually, I dropped by to say Hi and ask a question. Since I now have a bloom room on 12/12, I was wondering how far apart I should stagger my waves of clones for a perpetual harvest? Thanks you ole sea dog!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
HA HA HA lola gal thats my favorite kids joke !!!! in fact i told it to pirate back on page 2 of this thread >>>>> ha ha ha u delivered it better

thanks budd !!!!

thanks for dropping by my shop there pirate

hey sorry for the gratuitous pirate joke hour but i must

A pirate walks into a bar, hes got a ships steering wheel hanging from his crotch >>>the bar tender says hey your dragging a wheel there man , to which the pirate replies " Arrr yes ,,,,,,its driving me nuts"

L

LolaGal

I got it from the Tell A joke Thread....haha it's going around and around..

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup pirate...loved the easter pic yo...thrms my kind of bunnies right there yo...they look soooo cuddly LMAO...
just stoppin thru to holla at ya right fast bro.peace-T-

Pirate

Veteran
Hey thanks everyone !! I'll be back a bit later to answer some of these questions and do a small update.

I got something else to show ya right now:............

Pirate

Veteran
HIGH ON LIFE !!

HIGH ON LIFE !!

Just wanted to share something with my friends here.

I came home last night from an outing and I was HIGH / HIGH / HIGH !!

Nope............I was not high on weed. I was high on life and high on pride. Proud to be an American and a happy I had a chance to witness what I did yesterday.

I am posting this just to show ya that Pirate doesn't just talk the talk............But he Walks the Walk and stands up for what he believes in...........So many people sit at home and bitch and whine but won't get up and do anything about it. Not me............If ya want something I say............Go out and get it.

I went out to my state capital to support the local TEA party. TEA stands for Taxed Enough Already !! My girl and I along with 250,000+ other concerned citizens took the day off of work to make our voices heard that America cannot sustain the amount of spending politicians are forcing on us. They say they are cutting our taxes today.............But they will have no choice but raise them in the future to pay all this back. Our children are gonna be stuck with massive debt and HUGE tax bills.

Contrary to what the general media is reporting about these TEA Parties.......They were not partisan and are not designed to protest the new president personally. They are designed to stop CONGRESS and any member of it that supports the trashing of our national budget. YES............The spending started many years ago and got worst under GW and many of us spoke up then as well. But it's really hitting home now as as it comes to a head and as the spending increases way beyond sustainable levels. The current administration is just the one that broke the camels back for many of us. We didn't want the bush bailouts or spending either. Sept / Oct / Nov of last year is when the outrage began to build. April 15Th.......TAX DAY was the obvious day to say..........NO MORE !! It would have happened no matter who was president.

Now again I will say...........Contrary to what the general media will report............I can say that the Party I went to was mostly angry at the GOP !! Not Obama. Yeah..........We're pissed at him too but mostly ..............It's all them bastards up in there. There were some signs bashing OB but FAR MORE bashing the GOP and all politicians in general. Its all of them folks. All of em. They want us split into two parties. It benefits them.

Anyway.............I'm not writing this to start some kind of debate. I'm not here to debate it. If you want to debate this then please PM me out of respect so my thread don't get binned. I already expect this post to get canned just by speaking my mind. So be it if it happens. I didn't say anything wrong here or bash any one political party. I have no party affiliation. They all suck and if we..........."The American Citizens" can't ban together and force them suckers to fix what they screwed up WITHOUT TAKING MORE OUR MONEY to do it..............we will have nothing left !! The ONLY solution is for them assholes to cut taxes (Fair Tax) and STOP SPENDING our money.

We had a showing of approx 10k to 12K demonstrators yesterday. There were 4 times as many people behind me as you see in this photo. Notice the signs. PROOF this was not about Obama. But that's not what CNN or MSNBC is telling ya. They search out the ONE Obama sign and show ya that one and ignore all the rest and then claim this is about losing an election instead of being worried they are spending like money it's unlimited.

picture.php

picture.php

Guess Who ??? !!!
I decided to remove this photo for possible security concerns even though my face was cropped out. (paranoia ya know) LOL !!

Being a "Pirate" I liked this sign:

picture.php

Crazy Right Wing Fanatics !! God I love em !!
Even when we are falling apart they have a sense of humor.

picture.php

It was awesome to be on the steps of the Capitol !!
At one point we got a message from INSIDE the Capitol building that they could hear the crowds and we were disrupting biznus !! Can you believe it? What Gaul those fuckers have. The Crowd erupted in geers so loud it was deafening.

picture.php

We had the whole street blocked off. The capitol building is about 100 yards to the left and a courtyard extends another 50 yards to the right..........BOTH FULL and OVERLOADED in every direction !! Yeah.............Making our voices heard !!

picture.php

Coming to a close !! There was ONLY ONE news agency willing to report what was happening in America yesterday. That is not only sad............It is scary. This should have been covered by all news agencies. And what little mention the main stream media did give us was TOTALLY MISREPRSENTED. If you had 15 people show up for an anti-war protest they would be called concerned patriots but not us...............We are labeled "Crazy right wing fanatics and are dangerous to America" But there were demonstrators of every color and political party present.

picture.php

NOTICE that there is not one report of a single act of violence from all Tea parties combined yesterday. Remember that when the Department of Homeland security calls us "Dangerous". The lable is designed to discredit us. What they are to stupid to understand is...........That empowers us and forces us to hit the streets in greater numbers.

If there was ONE thing I could take away from this yesterday...........it is this: We are voting out many GOP leaders for not keeping their word and for voting in all the PORK projects that will bankrupt us. I heard more bitching about the GOP than anything else. Don't believe the edited videos from Major News stations.................. Next time........Go see one of these for yourself and get the truth. Then come home and watch how its portrayed on the "Other News" stations. Their lying to us in a big way. (That's why they are going out of biznus) There is nothing more eye opening than being a first hand witness.

Feel free to PM if ya wanna bitch. Civil comments are welcome openly.

This is the kinda stuff that turned me from a conservative to a independent over the last decade.... You said they want to keep us in different parties to keep us all fighting, if the last decade shows anything it's that there is extreme polarity in politics and people are no longer working together for a common purpose, we are busy fighting each other.....

The news is lying to us, but they aren't the only ones! It's time the politicans are accountable!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

L

LolaGal

looks like the 60s with all those signs and protesting..did ya have fun? looks like it!

Pirate

Veteran
joke 3. A pirate walks into a bar with a huge ship stearing wheel in his pants. The bar tender says, "what in the hell is that boat steering wheel doing in your pants?" The pirate says, "RRRRRR it's drivin me nuts!"

Hi Pirate! Here's a joke from another thread...couldn't resist!

Actually, I dropped by to say Hi and ask a question. Since I now have a bloom room on 12/12, I was wondering how far apart I should stagger my waves of clones for a perpetual harvest? Thanks you ole sea dog!
I've heard em all Dixie Chick !! LOL

OK.........Staggering your clones for a perpetual harvest all depends on how often you want to harvest. Keep in mind that the more often you want to harvest the more work will be involved.

Answer these questions and I can tell ya the step to take to set it all up.
  1. How often do you want to harvest? (7 days 14 / 30 / 60 ?)
  2. How MUCH per harvest do you want? (ozs)
  3. What is the flowering times for the strains your running (60 / 65 / 70 days ?)
  4. How big do you want the plant(s) to be when finished? (max size that will fit or that you want in height)
  5. Do you want to do a sea of green / screen of green or single bush plants? (OR?)
  6. How many plants do you want or are willing to run at one time? (feel free to answer this one in a PM if that matters to ya)

Example:
You want to harvest 2 plants every 30 days and get 2 Oz's dry smoke per plant. The plant takes 60 days to finish and can not exceed 36 inches tall.

Using that example you can harvest 1/4 pound every 30 days fairly easily with minimal work.

Fill out Pirates questionnaire and I'll tell ya how to go about it.