What's new

Closet Hacking new wave growers

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hello to all my good friends @ ICmag hope the holidays and new year was good to ya'll. time again for another log hopefully this yr will produce some very nice results last yr was fun but this yr is more serious. i'll start off with a quick run down on the setup and lay out for those just joining.

setup master bedroom closet 7ft x5ft x8ft for 15 sqft floor everything is contained in this erea flower chamber, mum clone and veg erea. everything fits very nicely Sirsmokealot was very surprissed when he 1st seen it lol.

flower chamber is 30inch deep 52 inch wide 73in tall outside dems, contained w/in is a 400w mh in air cooled hood 400w hps in cool tube above 15 plants

heres 6 smaller Decapation

heres a MemoryLoss strawberry desiel pheno

heres 4 larger decaps

heres 4 extreamly rad Sugar shacks

above view of all 15 plants in 1 gal grow bags fox farm ocean forrest soil @ 15 days flower.

nutes are pure blend prow grow/bloom powdered kool bloom the sugar shack where given bushmaster @ 1wk flower along with 1/8th tsp powdered kool bloom everything wlse was given same @ 2wks flower

mum and veg erea clone bubbler and startn erea is above

the next run begins veg

the babies that have made it

bottom row 3 blue mystic x purple bastard
just above them 3 Mr.Ed, Lavender x evenflow a cross i made which seems to display wide indica leaves. seed where planted x-mass day this yr the main runs will be sugar shack and decapation thier the strongest in the closet as of now. the strawd pheno memoryloss will be kept around i just may make another mum of it around july. i plan to run with the main plants from seed also i'll pop 5 each of 2 diff strains for every run starting with the above 2 strains

:rasta: puff puff passn

i've come along ways since last yr from whole closet to a partentioned closet with everything in there. think i'm really gonna like this setup for 15 days flower my plants look better then before i think the finial yield will tell me

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
oops hey brotha core them blue mystic x purple bastard i got from brotha Jaws
unsure if ya made them or not. how i attained them was being a middle man in horse trading we didnt think person on other end was interested because no hear from them in long time. so i sent them back to the kind brotha Jaws, he said go ahead if anything interest me help myself. brotha i was like little boy in a candy shop lol had like 20 diff strains or crosses to choose from, each package had 10 beans. so i choose 5 an believe me buddy the choices where hard. i choose 5 beans of 5 diff strains and or crosses, the BM x PB was 1 of them, so i made my chioces and remailed back to brotha Jaws the rest. lmao just so happened day i sent letter back i recieved a addy to send it to other person we where like WoW crazy eh. badda bom badda bing badda bang i got letter back few days latter and sent off to other person Phew. thats how i wound up with that cross so brotha unsure if thier yours or something brotha Jaws done while back just know he was the vessel in which i attained them. maybe he could chime in on the subject

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
nice Major it is looking like a clean little closet grow >>>>>>>you are shoving 15 ladies under one 400 nice

can i join the pothead army ?????? HA!!!

peace buddy

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
puff puff passn hello jack welcome to my fun these 15 lovely ladies are under a 400w MH and 400w HPS :headbange approx 10sqft floor space in flowering department. a 400w MH is in a sealed air cooled hood the 400w HPS is in a cooltube. i have a 4inch can carbon scrubber then both lights being exhausted into attick by a modded stanely blower fan i have a small 4inch 95 cfm blower fan forcing air into flower chamber. i need to get a 6inch can or dayton type fan maybe switching from 4-6 inch ducting would help me, my temps 6inch under lights run 85. :rasta:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yo maj

looking forward to seeing your plants bro

All new major thread, things are starting to look up in the Diaries

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
puff puff passin around again
ohh ok so 800 sounds a little more like it >>>>>>>>>>> ha ha ha i use two moded stanley blowers too >>>> when i switched to the 6 inch ducting it made a big difference for me and my box >>>>>>so give it a shot

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha NT it's been a while welcome grab a bong and kick back

hey Dr.Dog thx for the kind words brotha

hey Jack yes 800w in mixed lighting total 400w hps an 400w mh i'll switch to the 6inch ducting hopefully after this next harvest just moneys short right now i'll be up grading 1 day to a 1k hps. lol that will just totally rock the flower erea but i can 4sure see a differance in bud structure down sizing the flower erea for the lighting i have. i went from 22 w sqft with the whole closet to 80 w sqft with the new flower erea, that in itself is a vast improvment. next step get the temps down to what the house is running or with in 3-4 degrees when lights are on i had it with the C25 style cab i had in the other house but not the closet as of yet. lights off closet runs what house is maybe few degrees cooler because i never turn off the fans in there. so hopefully the 6inch ducting will do it for me where i live july and aug can and dose run 115+ degrees. i keep my house at 73 degrees in summer and 72 in winter at night. i turn dowm heat during day mostly in the winter

puff puff passn

babies are doing very nice the 1 Mr.Ed is just fricken awesome hope its a female it has super wide leaves :)

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hullo Major :wave:
i hope you dont mind me watching this one as well :lurk:
:respect: they certianly look very healthy
i am also growing in my (wife's) master bedroom closet
:muahaha:
take care, i'm lookin forward to the show :yes:
:smoweed:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
imma grab me a seat too if you dont mind yo.
thats a nice lookin grow bruh,for 2 weeks in they are lookin real good yo.
i'll be over here in the front row,peace.-T-

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello chuck :wave: :bongsmi: welcome yes do kick back hope the show stays worthy

hello BB why of course i dont mind plenty of space around the fort he he wifes closet shhhh our's lol :pimp3:

hello T welcome to my fun thx for the props 4sure i think i may have these strains dialed in. the sugar shack was given once 1/2 tsp per gal water bushmaster and 1/8th tsp powdered kool bloom {NPK=2-45-28} along with normal ferts. after 1 wk of 12/12 the rest where given same after 12 days of flower them 4 shacks where much larger then the rest. they where also topped Sirsmokealot got them tops but his bubbler was messed up so they died. then a multi FIM done to each, all tops where FIM'd. :muahaha: this sugar shack just loves FIM procedure

heres a shot of the babies tonight 2 days after the above pic they've almost tripeled in size :headbange

bottom row blue mystic x purple bastard
row above Mr.Ed Lavender x evenflow a cross by me for those who didnt catch evenflow run
EvenFlow is a sweet cross brotha Jaws done he took a Abussive OG Kush fm and crossed it with a white mustang male. whats whitemustang - chemdog x west coast dog BX3. so hopefully them wide leaves on the 3 plants are of great things to come from this cross :friends: little time will tell

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea bro,them are absolutely blowin up man...you sure you aint givin them a iv of steroids LOL...lookin great man.peace-T-

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thats cool maj.. i understand those hot conditions man........ i have the same prob it gets hella hot in my valley of cali too 110-115 easy in the summer so i feel ya there
well keep it up buddy

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Count me in on this one brotha Major!!!! Nice new thread for the new year, right on man, Im pullin up my chair in the corner...Laters

Peace

_ Z

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey T lol naw buddy no roids just lotsa love and good vibes

hey BR theres plenty of space puff puff passn

hey Jack yepper gotta love the SW desert

hey Zeus plenty of room puff puff passn

hey brotha OS

well lets see if i can post i got a album made and pics uploaded to it lol.

ok heres the babies and clones after transplanting 2 days ago
picture.php

heres the babies top row of 3 are the Mr.Ed lavender x evenflow
bottom row is blue mystic x purple bastard
picture.php

as i mentioned in the begining of the thread unsure who made the cross brotha Jaws was the vessel in which i obtained them. around last july or aug so unsure if these are yours core or not i do remember ya offering them to brotha Jaws not long ago. but these i obtained before your offer to him maybe he'll come around and chime in

ok heres the sugar shack mainly, decaps in there also lol but this round of sugar shack is just awesome
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

plants in flower as of 2 days ago when pics taken where 21 days of 12/12

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
LMAo I am sure you leave the Mountain dew labels on for me now LOL

Looking good MAJ

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagging in maj....looks like a other fine thread in the works....ohw yea....i liked the KK's....i'm gonne run 2 of'm again....still got one going.....and she's getting black/blueisch even more so the buds.....:yoinks:..but her yield is not gonne be good ..pittyand the smoke is quite good...fruity smell and yield woz reasonable good..:yummy:

picture.php

picture.php

thx again for the opportunity !! :wink:

Latest posts

Latest posts