What's new

Case Designate US-447 "CANNAFIELD"

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro that piece is slick as a can of oil! do they come with different colored lights?...like saaaaayyy green white and red :D ... you know the mexican flag colors. :bandit:
if they do link me up i want one as soon as they can get it to me.
no bs yo you got my e mail send me the website or whatever we gotta do to make it happen.
im about to go look around the www and see if i cam find out but i suck at searchin for shit LOL.peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaaah cool bong there Dr Dog !! but for some reason muy lungs can't handle bongs anymore....i smoked to much crap in my life.....

and sorry if i seem neurotic....but i like it to be correct :D....Pollen Chuck's mom is a 3th generation SD Bx2.5 and the fater woz a Purple Bastard crossed to a white widow...called PeeWee....

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Salt and ISO.. cleaned just for the photos actually :)

Best thing ever! I used to get pissed off cleaning mine, but chuck in some rock salt or coarse salt and splash some ISO - good shake and sparkly clean.

Great new piece DD - hitting in the club - made me chuckle :biglaugh: time to get a strobe bong next. Big up OGA. :yes:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Old soul
It is crazy brother, I think it gets me higher as I am looking down the chamber as I inhale to watch the lights, totally a mental thing, but cool none the less.

Tona
Funny you should talk about that, the guy who runs the headshop is a good friend, and while I was in there, there were many customers, so started helping some while he was helping others. One of the dudes in there, was from teh same state you are, and was talking about how hard it is to even find rolling papers where he is. I cannot find the pipe on the website for them, I did see another couple bongs elsewhere in cyberspace, but they were plastic, and plastic sucks for bongs, I will email you

High Low
Thanks for the link, I could not find it in there though. I can talk with teh store owner see if he can find some more, I am supposed to be seeing him tonight.

Risk
Me no see no pipes dude

Core
No worries man, just wanted to give the proper credit where it is due. I can see the easy confusion, as I have probably become known for Pollen Chuck. Well there is also another very famous evil genius from where you are too man, everytime I think about where you are from I think Evil.
I still can smoke from smaller bongs, the big 3 footer i got a while ago, is really hard to smoke from, take a deep breath, then cough your ass off

Sammy
Yeah, salt and alcohol for me too, works awesome, I also have a few small baby bottle bushes, that use to get in the small areas. Thanks man, I am even flashy when I smoke

B
Yo bro
It is sick, I loves it I do.

Toob

sup dr.dog, nice new bong. im always itchin to add new glass to my already too large collection. If your 3 footer bong is a lil too rough try solar bowling from it. I use a 8 x 11 plastic sheet that costs 7 bucks and is used for projector screens, it is called the magna page and snaps bowls without the added harshness of gross butane from a lighter. This thing was a key smoking accessory purchase, youd be surprised how much smoother and good tasting solar bowls hit, and its so easy wit the magna page compared to an old magnifying glass.:rant: Thought id just let you know how i manage my 3 footers haha

Hey Dr..
My bad..I thought that would work, obviously it didn't but I saw some other pieces I'd like to own in the near future so did some more diggin around..like where I could get one...
Here's a link to y'r bong, (if i'm not mistaken..)
And here's a few sites that have a big(ger) selection of RedEye..:
http://torontohemp.com/cgi-bin/online/storepro.php
http://www.newamsterdamcafe.com/Gla...1/Default.aspx?SortField=UnitCost,DateCreated
http://www.jupitergrass.ca/shop/bongs.html
Hope that helped some..

Dr Dog said:
B
Yo bro
It is sick, I loves it I do.
I would too if I had one, enjoy man :bongsmi: :D

:wave:, Low

riskofwater

sorry man, heres a few of my pipes!

im really interested in one of those strobe bongs tho!
cant wait to see soem fresh pics of the grow! any changes?

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Nice new peice man, Ive seen those LED bongs before the price was right too..I really like scientific syled bongs tho.. Heres my peice, I hope you dont mind puttin these in.

Che

Veteran
^^ Heyyy thats not Red Eye Glass, WTF?
j/k nice pieces there Prof I wish I could find glass like that in my town. I have all Red Eye pieces because that's all I can get here...

M

moses224

Happy birthday to the dog pund. I may be a day late but you know what they say its the though that counts. Don I wouldnt do anything I wouldnt do lol .. peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHA!

dude thats like another 7 in dog years right?:nanana:
have a great 1 dude. :friends:
hit me up if ya dont take the lady out or something for ur b-day yo.
peace-T-

happy_bongday.gif

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Holy Moley was I ever drunk last night.

I want to apologize to the retail store I puked all over your walkway, you would not have found it till today.

Well I plowed through a bunch of shots, and 2 pitchers of Draught beer, there was noone in the bar besides staff and me and gf, so we all went outside and smoked a few joints, was pretty cool, was like the bar had opened for me!

I am not really up to making individual replies right yet, I am a bit on the hung over side, but thank you to everyone that has wished me a Happy Birthday, so far it has been...

Latest posts

Latest posts