What's new

Case Designate US-447 "CANNAFIELD"

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Radvancan & Sammet

Thanks bros, starting to be able to think clearly, now.

Good thing for bong hits!

Dr Dog

Veteran
Crawdad and Che

Thanks guys, been a long day for me, but it is almost over now, going to bed very soon to work off, or work on the sleep I need

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Core

Thanks Brother, everything back to normal today. I am on my way to work, grrrr, but have tomorrow off, whoo hoo

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
OOOO Sorry Dr Dog, slept through your Bday celebrations, hope it was a good day mate.

Dr Dog

Veteran
No worries brother, even my own son did not call me till today

Loads of fun, still a bit wiped out from it all

UPDATE COMING LATER TONIGHT

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey High Low thanks man

Ok I was too tired to post up any shot slast night, but here they are

picture.php

Feb calendar

picture.php

Group shot, they are all scattered here, the bushy one near the bottom left is zombie virus

picture.php

Sour Puss

picture.php

Zombie Virus

picture.php

Dominatrix
picture.php

Ok so probably a week or so, before I switch lights, the idea of potting up has crossed my mind, not sure what I want to do yet, but all of these plants are well rooted, and are growing great. I will be topping some of them this week, to add a few more colas

I will get another update when the change is noticeable

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatup Doggy! Happy belated birthday my friend, I hope it was a good one:headbange All your kids are looking really good, its gonna be a full room real soon! Anyway keep up the hard work its all worth it my friend:wave:

-N.Kron:rasta:

M

moses224

BR Looking good what is dominatraix made from !(parents)and is it oga variety?

Good vibes my man

Old Soul

Veteran
Nice update bro. They are looking nice and cozy in there. Gonna fill up that space quick after the stretch.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another year older EH :moon:
don't worry bro it happens to all of us :1help:

LOL nice up-date broseph :friends:
they coming along quite fast now
:lurk:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
theyare lookin bomb dr dog...i still have mine on 24 hrs. light man i dont have room in the veg spot for a few more days...as soon as i throw them in 6/18 i think they are gonna blow up.right now they are lookin sooooo healthy and on the 4th leaf sets,i gotta hurry up and get them vegged up....so i can catch up to you !!!!
peace brother,glad you had a good time for ut b-day.peace-T-

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo Kron

You better believe it bro, going to be a full room. I may need to make a few mods, but it should be a room full of colas

Moses
Br has another thread, but Dominatrix is made by Core, which I am sure Core will correct me if I got this wrong, but it is ssdh x Bogglegum

Old Soul,
yeah, I am going to have to do some bondage on these very soon I am afraid, well at least some of them. I am hoping for a full canopy!

Bear
Yeah they are growing everyday, I can see the changes, I am starting full strength nutes now, so I am hoping they blast off

Tona

Mine are almost ready for another repot, not sure if I am going to or rock a sog style this time and just go for colas. HAd a good birthday dude, got my tripod too, so as soon as I have something to hold the camera still for, I am set, lol

Risk
Thanks man, I think they are all healthy, just one having any issues and that would be the one in coco