What's new

Case Designate US-447 "CANNAFIELD"

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
SirSmoke

They all be in promix, I dont really have many issues starting from seed, I have done it many many times, have gotten used to it. I may not be able to wait for sexing on these, I have too many other non controllable things happening right now, that are demanding my attention.

Tona

Thanks bro, they are doin exceptionally well, and really need to be transplanted very soon. I fed them like 2 days ago, a deep watering, and they are bone dry again. I am planning on transplanting probably Wednesday, I already have 20 pots filled and ready, just have to do 20 more.

BR
Yeah, in the next few weeks I will need to look into odor control, but you already know I maybe moving my grow, so I am kind of waiting to see how that pans out

Old Soul

Veteran
Damn, sounds like you got a lot going on bro. The seedlings have taken off nicely. After that transplant they are gonna blow up!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice looking small oneS !!!!!
hope all is well on your side...but i think it is ey :D

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man mine are getting over whatever they was trippin on...really has me confused too because they were fine 1 day and trippin out the next.i never use anything but distilled water on them,and they been lovin it all the time.
idk wtf went on but they seem to be done trippin now.
peace -T-

*EDIT the eagle has landed,ur a real generous man my friend.loved the bandana too...does that make me a honorary Kanuck? :muahaha:
peace.

Last edited:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey Dr Dog sorry I dont come in here enough it just floats outta my mind somehow. But nice babies youve got there I know they grow up so fast.. But just wanted to come by and say wats up. :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Old Soul
I hope so, they seem so healthy now, I would love for them to stay that way.

Maj
Tell me about it, going to be a lot of work, over the next few days, not only transplanting, but getting the room cleared out enough to have them all in there

HIGH
Yeah close, I have 42 right now. I recently added a White Rhino. Doin a test of the strain, for the Niagara Seed Bank, as he had a lot of people return this strain, saying it was faulty.

Core
Hey bro doin great, still have to get some of your strains pics, I will get on that over the next few days bro. I def will after transplant.

Prof Sublime
Hey dude, no worries, if anyone knows what it is like I do. Thanks for the visit.

So I am tired today, for some reason, I ended up transplanting like 15 plants last night, so that took a couple hours, but I got the 600 fired up and running, so I have 1000 w of mixed hitting them.

going to have them all done Tuesday night!

Update then

Che

Veteran
Good luck with your transplanting, I've been doing a lot of that lately... *groans*

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Che

Well that is why I tend to stagger transplanting out, almost all there now, will have the rest done today. It is a love of what you are doin that keeps us goin.

BR
They seem to be loving the light, I have it a bit high right now, to allow them all to stretch a bit, and to harden them to the light before I drop it right on top of them. Going to have some work to get on today, I will have to disassemble the makeshift table I have in there.

picture.php

The beginning of Cannafield. most are here, mainly just mongrels and sour pusses left to transplant. I have been hitting them hard with LK on their transplant, I expect they should take off very soon. Most are looking exceptionally healthy. I have been taking it easy on their nutes so far, have a few small first leaves yellowing up on a couple plants, so once they are established, I am going to start with a heavier dose of nutes.

picture.php

Here is what I have left to do. The small seedling is a GHS white rhino, I was testing germination on. Good looking seedling so far. I dont know if it will be making it into production though, as it is about 3 weeks behind everything else, we will see.

Dr Dog

Veteran
1 gal nursery pots, probably like 7 or 8 diameter.

I need to find some proper trays, I cannot find mine, so I thinking maybe larger nursery trays

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey Cracky

Welcome to the grow

make your self at home, if you have never seen on my grows before, make yourself comfortable, I take alot of pics, and with 41 plants and 5 different strains, we will be seeing a lot of growing!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright mate? great to see you've got lots of green 'uns on the go - how's things been going?

It's good to see you've still got an eye for a good photo - gorgeous, thought I'd give this a little bump.

41 plants 5 strains and lots of pics, well sounds like a good enough recipe for me to watch lol. My buddy got drafted by the BJ last year so now they got a little town in the mid west cheering for em. Ill be sticking around to watch all the goodness going on in here. Cant wait to see them colas Dr.
GIG:bongsmi:

M

moses224

Man I cant wait to get Pollen Chuck revised and Zombie Virus rolling. Im still a few weeks out as my lights are maxed out but we are gonna have a kick ass thread once they get popped. So stoked my brother

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Thats a cool macro, like a butterfly coming out of the chrysalis.