What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2008 Candyland Project 100+ Strains

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blakendn

thank u to everyone for your kind words they are appreciated, after all the hard work its always nice to c others enjoy my work. thank u

G

Guest 26753

Mate, as I said to you in a pm, you are a true gentleman. Your genetics are amazing and your dedication to grow is very cool. I particularly admire the generosity you show with your genetics. In the early days a lot of members here called you out, but you stuck to your guns and put yer buds where yer mouth is lol.
Great work mate!!!!

bigghead

just blakendn amazing. you must of worked some long hours. how do you pick which you smoke. my collection is 24 jars ,i just rotate till i tire. ive been around since 1970 you are in the top 5 growers of all time.

Graffiti

Breathtaking, a lot of work for only one man. Dedication! You've helped me realize that the possibilities of cultivation are limitless. Wow, what an inspiration.

DIH419

Great thread Blake !!

Hope we'll be talking to and seeing ya soon bro. I can't wait to get started with this CHEMDAWG 2008.

mjg132

Someone start a poll!!!:
1) A supermarket trolley dash through Blakedn's stash
2) A night with Claudia Schieffers pussy!!!

Gandhi, Lincoln,Churchill,Leonidas,Spartacus....Blakedn FTW!!!!! :joint:

mikado1

I did this same cross and was wonder your results because mine are in veg. right now. thanks You are the bomb to say the least, keep up the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.