What's new

1st Grow: 400W- Aurora Indica, Mango, Church(Fem),Citral,HazexSkunk

Drt9288

thanks fellas.... hey cd... i feel like a shitbag :cuss: lol.. i HAVE cal mag :bashhead: .... ive been using it.. i got realy mixed up for a couple weeks so i think that was my biggest downfall... but now that its in flush will it be alright or should i still use cal-mag?......thankx again broski
H.F* - Wats up buddy... thank you for checkin the whold thread i appreciate that.. nothing like wonderin through the valley of marijuana cultivators as i like to say... peace and smoke on .. while being safe ofcourse :joint: ...
T.D*- Yea i cant wait either bro, im excited cuz i stetched my variey a little.. cant wait to pop them somas to :jump: ... i heard nothing but great things about him...im eyein your show to..... great job....

Drt9288

Well Well Well.... Im happier than a fly on a pile of shit... :jump: Woke up feeling good... buds are lookin good, smellin great... Jets play today on "PrimeTime" (Espn 8:15 est).... so i took a buch of pics and i hope my fellow budsmokers enjoy :rasta: .....

Citral 1

Citral 2

Together Forever

Very good lighting... Thank you Mr.Hps

:canabis:

Last edited:
T

TylerDurden

Dude those colas on the first 2 pics of Citral 1 are INSANE :jawdrop: all gigantic and sugar coated :canabis: Seeing these results from Nirvana (and hopefully seeing some good results from mine) is making me think about buying a 4 pack on SB to try some more of their genetics further down the line :chin: Keep it up man! Peace

Mr. Durden :joint:

Congrats on your soon to be successful first grow man! I must say it is by far one of the most rewarding experences of my entire life. My first grow was with bagseed and out of 10 plants i only ended up with 3 females but in the end it almost worked out better because I could spend so much time with each individual plant lol even with 3 plants I was still spending atleast 2 hours if not more with my girls each day.

Did you take any clones if you did i must have missed that in the journal, but it is so much easier in the long run once you get some mothers established even if you go the bonsai method like I used to.

Also have you picked up a pocket scope to check out the trich's yet if not I defenetly recommend that you do because it is far more accurate then going by pistil color or even just the number of days in flowering, i found that for me I would wait untill all the trich's where cloudy and a few had started going amber and thats when I make the big chop, you can find a 100x pocket scope at Radio Shack for like 5$ or 10$ it is an invaluable tool.

Also have you given any thought to what drying and curing method you are going to use, I actually came up with an excellent process for a small operation such as yours, so let me know if your intrested and ill post it up.

You are truly doing an amazing job for your first time, I wish my first grow would have gone as well as yours 115F temps suck during flowering lol, the only other advice I can offer at this point is to please be patient youve waited this long give them all the time they need you gain most of your weight in the last 2 or 3 weeks. Anways ill stop rambling on, I am defenitly looking forward to your next update so keep up the good work and stay safe!

White Widow 2007

Drt9288

So sad

So sad

Well first off, the Jets got fuckin stomped the fuck out :spank: yesterday :badday: .... opened up w/ a pic for a t.d but then all downhill from there... w/e.. arizona next week....

*BL- Thank you my friend.... its DRT but i dont mind :joint: .... anyways my friend stay tuned.. now its showtime....
*TD- My homie from a thread over... wats goin on man?... imma make my way to your thread as soon as im done with this update :headbange ... hope you got some updates in detail :rasta:
*SG- Now you my bub.... first off thank you for stoppin by and the love is greatly appreciated. :smoke: .. believe me, if i make it home from work in time i chill with them for a good 2 hours myself, just talking away.... I used to have the 420 scope, we moved, now i cant find it aka i lost it lol... Anways i would love to hear of your D&C method... so post it on up bub... thanks... but yea im happy for my first.. but just like sex... i thinks its only getting better and more technical from here on out :jump: lol....

Thank you ALL so very much.. i dont have any pics right now but i will tommorrow.... so my friends.. i hope your enjoyin the show and like i said.. ANY questions, advice or opinion is as welcome as a blunt in my mouth.... so chat away... be eazy, stay up, and much love... :bongsmi:

Drt9288

well these ladies are turning very old... they are 49 turning 50 tommorrow... boy... i remember there first day of light :puppydoge ..
Just for my friends.. i took one shot today... @ 2:16 (EST)​

Drt9288

Hey CG- your the first chick i met on here(i think)... props.. the colas on C1 are about the size of a soda can, and C2 is the width of 3 fingers side by side (on my hand ofcourse)....

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

Drt9288 said:
well these ladies are turning very old... they are 49 turning 50 tommorrow... boy... i remember there first day of light :puppydoge ..
Just for my friends.. i took one shot today... @ 2:16 (EST)​

Happy Birthday y'ole bitches!!!:laughing:
Lookin great D!
~cd

Drt9288

not really, im the paranoid type and think i might gynx myself so lets just say.. ill be happy with just 2 ounces dry....always expect less...

Drt9288

i hope your all having a wonderful weekend like myself... and i got some updated pics for you.. sadly because of some faggotism... this grow will be my last, i have a buddy thats buyin my whole setup for 500 dollars... and yea so wish me the best with these nugs... cuz theyll be gone tommorrow... peace my friends... :rasta: :joint:

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

mman, another bites the dust..
sorry to hear it brother. just be well and be safe. There is always the great outdoors man..just a thought..
:respect:
~cd

Drt9288

well thank you all so much, beleieve me, its killen me every second to know i cant grow.. the sad part is, i just spent over 400 on my veg / seedling box with a bunch of shit and i gotta sell that now to... w/e... but beleive me, the dude im sellin to is hoppin right up on here and gonna join the party... as so will i never forget this great forum spot.. the best.. thanks again but on the bright side my friends.. JETS PLAY TODAY and i still got 1 MORE WEEK TILL ITS OVER... ..YAAYYY!!!!... lol.. peace love and MC

T

TylerDurden

Damn Drt, sorry to hear about the misfortune bro. Maybe someday youll be able to get back at it again. Its been a wonderful show so far and has helped me a bit on my own grow. The plants are looking great btw. Hope you have fun with the rest of the grow and savor the smoke :smoke: See ya later man.

Mr. Durden :joint:

Drt9288

Jets

Jets

First off THE JETS WON,,, now were 2-2 :asskick: (not to bad considering we have a bye week) on some other notes.....
Td.. I appreciate that bro, im glad to be a part of your journey in such a way.....
tommorrow i hope to have more pics... the buds are swellin :jump: ... the calyx's (??) are jumpin out, if that makes sense.... but enjoy your weekends and lets blaze one last one before monday.. peace :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts