What's new

B.S.E.(bush stressing extreme)

tokinjoe

Hey Fili. I'm by no means a master grower, but I do look at lots of photo's on this site and am currently trying my first indoor grow. Your plants, without question, are the most awesome I've seen yet. I've never seen plants bush quite like that. Not taking away from the other growers on this forum, I've just never seen anything like it. Any guesses as to what your yield is going to be? Also, I've read this thread several times, and still have no idea how you are trimming these plants. Any way you can simplify your explanation so guys like me can understand it better? Thanks bro, keep it up. Lots of eyes on this grow. Peace. :canabis: TJ

filimagno

tokinjoe said:
Hey Fili. I'm by no means a master grower, but I do look at lots of photo's on this site and am currently trying my first indoor grow. Your plants, without question, are the most awesome I've seen yet. I've never seen plants bush quite like that. Not taking away from the other growers on this forum, I've just never seen anything like it. Any guesses as to what your yield is going to be? Also, I've read this thread several times, and still have no idea how you are trimming these plants. Any way you can simplify your explanation so guys like me can understand it better? Thanks bro, keep it up. Lots of eyes on this grow. Peace. :canabis: TJ
hi tokinjoe......i haven't seen before too.....on those days i'll update the schemes on trimming and feeding....hope u'll enjoy them

1st---i don't care about a G\w parameter...i love only don't waste mine efforts in a large number of plants..i manage only 4 plants with a lot of equal buds..
2nd -- the yield is the same on scrog or sog...and much more than LST or the supercropping,but i use the same veg time as plants from seeds(28 days)
i hope my yield is approximately 125 grams per plant...with a 600 watt lamp.
if this prevision it's turn right i'll feel me so happy for mine efforts...

some other photos:

and the PANORAMAS!!!!:

ciao at the next update :friends:

Bonzo

Veteran
I agree with TJ, unreal Fili, i think you will exceed your goal of 125 grams per plant. The growth on the first page of this thread that you refer to as an
"explosion" is exactly that. Incredible growth rate. Great work.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Great grow mate, they really do look marvelloous, even if you did call me a sucker( im a superthrive user!!)hahahah, only shitting you mate, great work really, i oly hope my upcoming SCROG looks like your SCROG wothout a screen!!, top work.

filimagno

Bonzo said:
I agree with TJ, unreal Fili, i think you will exceed your goal of 125 grams per plant. The growth on the first page of this thread that you refer to as an
"explosion" is exactly that. Incredible growth rate. Great work.

hi bonzo..THX 4 real for the compliments...i hope too...but for me it's not important the grams parameter when i know for sure that it bring a very powerfull organic aroma eheheehehehe
:canabis: i love the cannabis fleva as pair only as the truffle!!! but truffle it's not smokeable as MARY JANE eheheheheehehe...and last but not least it grows only in wilds wood up to 800 meters under the sea level!!

hi gipsna...
Great grow mate, they really do look marvelloous, even if you did call me a sucker( im a superthrive user!!)hahahah, only shitting you mate, great work really, i oly hope my upcoming SCROG looks like your SCROG wothout a screen!!, top work.
i'm afraid for ur helathness....superthrive is a powerfull sintetic hormones complex that takes at the plants as the hormones it takes to the BODY BUILDER.....it build only fake and UNHEALTHY plants,full of a million of cells drunk of water and potentially cancerogenic particles...
mine are only ADVICES.....
i'm kiidding when i mean :SUCKER...cause there is the natural way for making ganja...so i ask myself continuosly!!!::: WHY LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TOXIC POTENTIAL OF THIS TYPE OF NUTES!!!!INCLUDING SYNTETIC COMPOUNDS!!!!!I DONNA UNDESTAND FOR SURE MAN..

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

tokinjoe

Fili, hello again bro. I thought I'd drop by and say hello again..Question for you..I saw some potting soil at the store the other day that is 100% organic, no pre-added fertilizers. What do you think about this type of soil for seedlings? Also, if I buy some for my grow, would i need to add anything else?

Sleepy

Veteran
Commendatori!!

Commendatori!!

Very Nice!!!

you ask for comments/suggestions.....bullshit, you should be giving advice!!! :canabis: :canabis:

Enjoy smoking your bounty! :smile:

G

WOW!! what else can I say!?!? Gotta love those short bushy plants of yours Filimagno...great grow my friend and enjoy your harvest...I'm gonna enjoy mine very very soon ;).....stay safe...

filimagno

tokinjoe said:
Fili, hello again bro. I thought I'd drop by and say hello again..Question for you..I saw some potting soil at the store the other day that is 100% organic, no pre-added fertilizers. What do you think about this type of soil for seedlings? Also, if I buy some for my grow, would i need to add anything else?
hi tokinjoe...if it's 100%organic that sound very good...certainly for seedling and within add some mixed organic fertilizers during the veg and bloom too!!

plus.. u have to mix with them 20-30% of perlite (i use ZEOLITE it's more good and interesting for the soil conditions in ionics exchange)..it works for osmotic principle..but zeolite don't reduce or lock up the elements by LISCIVING(hope it's clear).. :wink:

did u use korrels or VERMICULITE?...i use the second one(15%)..is mo'good and do'nt leave out the space for the roots..

and a 5-10 % of coco it's not a bad idea...as a 5 % of sand...

for block the ph fluctuation it's not enough the ZEOLITE for me..so i add some
dolomite or powdered ashes during the secon half of flowering...

-----i don't correct my ph during the flowering from the end of veg..---
-----------my water have a 7.2-7.4 ph value------------
during the veg i correct with lemon juice to a 6.8 value..
ciao :wave: :wave:

@sleepy...hi man ...ur reply it's annovered in mine favourites of ever...so i've used them in my patriotic forum, as a sign in every replies :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

hope u'll be glad for this decision :biglaugh:

@drbudgrindy.......i imagine that ur bio buds smell as i think ...and ur reddish eyes right now can approve me!!!!!ehehehehehehehehehee :biglaugh:

Jack_Herer

Good job Man!
I think that your fuking organic buds are only good only for photos not for smoke. :wave:
You must use BioNova nutrients for the best results.
Bye Filì, i don't see the time to test it! :joint:
RESPECT

filimagno

hi jack...it's a big honour to see a big chemistry as u who advicing me on using some natural ferts!!!eheheehehehehehe :moon: :biglaugh:
i'll remain on my opinion ;that bio source fertilizer are the best choice to simulate the big miracle who act the MOTHER NATURE and his crew of bacteria fungi and other liveby envinronments!!!
in poor word those are the facts:bio is best!!!IS NOT MENTIONABLE THE SAME FOR THE HOLLAND FERTILIZERS!!! :confused: :confused: ...as i told u several times ;in our country there's a lot of good label of bio fertilizer that works as well as dutch stuffs!!! :wave: :wave:

those are the photos on 62 days ...i've programmed my harvest around 80 days ..so remain at least two weeks ..and i've stop the feeding the day of photos its concern:

filimagno

one plant already to be harvested:(it's the only clone who don't come from the same mommy as the other three)

the "most" nice cola of this "most" little plant harvested.

filimagno

this is my philosophy:and a real good one TREND for these days:

and these are mine big friends "sandro" and "olivia".. :biglaugh:

ciao at all!!!!!!!!! :friends:

G

Hell yeah!! Amazing, stunnig!!! Those pics/plants are real joy for my eyes....