What's new

Ace seeds - most energetic high

Bio boy

I am ordering tonight and my selection so far is @dubi feel free to drop in bro it’s ma birthday lol being treated to a couple of seed so limited to your single selection

killer a5 haze and Panama x bangi

both seem very similar say they wil nok ya the fek out , I’m trying sativas first time and I’m looking for 1 more , buzzing energy workout run climb a tree ,….the shit ya break ya leg on and laughter is all you can do mom n dad tell you off and I cry laughing …that’s what I want

I am thinking though mycrene is the terpine in amnesia and I hate amnesias flavour and was told it’s mycrene ? Also on google says mycrene is a sleeper terpine , so surely I need a strain free of that ? They all seem dominant in it (I could be wrong in my observations correct me )

from ace seeds what sativa is the opposite of the opiate effects of the killer 5 haze ? What special terpines that energize ya with crazy ideas do they have ?

entropical

Veteran
Panama haze (I believe the green OT1 was used) will definitely put some pep in your step.
I believe both green and purple was used, the green supposedly being the brighter? I haven’t tried it. I read Purple Zamal x A5H is the most energetic of the A5-crosses (R+D).

RottyRzr

Im smoking (vaping) the KA5H that I grew right now and it's definitely not energetic. I guess I never did figure out which pheno it was but it's potent for sure. In your words it will "nok ya the fek out". It comes on slow and keeps on coming.
I tried to copy an image from the KA5H thread but didnt have any luck. Heres a link to the page in the thread.

Bio boy

Bangi Haze from the ones I've tried.

Not sure how much it interests you if you already have the cross with Panama but the Panama is a much more lazy high so maybe it's still worth considering.

Happy birthday!
Defiantly as I’m trying to get off the lazy strain as killer haze will be that so looking for the crazy energy high strain so keep talking

greencalyx

Premium user
Happy birthday man! It's my birthday too!

I've had my eye on ace for a while, haven't grown any yet, but the ones I have been looking at are:

Malawi- feminized seems best bet. The killer Malawi clone seems super special, and the fem line is this clone crossed to itself rather than to the A5 (which has some NL(indica) in it). The Malawi fems are pure sativa, uncut Malawi fun

Another of interest is the zenith limited edition. Seems really special. And not available for long.

Interested to see dubi's recommendations, too

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
any strain not containing Malawi .....................aces Malawi is highly potent and highly narcotic imo.. it has a tendency to dominate anything its bread with ..in the same way deep chunk does ...which,.. is not a bad thing if your looking for that ...........bangi haze,......haze x kali china are 2 i can personally vouch for ....happy birthday bro ..good luck

Bio boy

any strain not containing Malawi .....................aces Malawi is highly potent and highly narcotic imo.. it has a tendency to dominate anything its bread with ..in the same way deep chunk does ...which,.. is not a bad thing if your looking for that ...........bangi haze,......haze x kali china are 2 i can personally vouch for ....happy birthday bro ..good luck
Really ? They reccomended it and you say no ? Lol arrghhh don’t do that haha it’s hard enough already

happy birthday other guy lol

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Malawi wouldn't be my choice for energy either. The other suggestions of Bangi or Honduras seem good. It needs to be remembered that cannabis effects everyone slightly differently though.

It is worth reading the descriptions under the "additional information" tab on the ACE site. For example Panama x Honduras gives a hint; :"From a strong Honduran beginning: clean, energetic and euphoric".

Maybe @dubi can chime in, or you can message him. He's friendly and approachable; no doubt answer if this was asked in the ACE section.

Cactus Squatter

Really ? They reccomended it and you say no ? Lol arrghhh don’t do that haha it’s hard enough already

happy birthday other guy lol
Malawi can have a heavy crash after a few hours. I’ve felt it in a lot of the Malawi crosses. I had a KA5H that was super Malawi dominant that was extremely narcotic.

Malawi x Panama fems though… both plants I’ve grown of that were straight up speed weed until they were cured about a year, then it settled down a little.

New Caledonia is another extremely up and energetic one.

Bio boy

Malawi wouldn't be my choice for energy either. The other suggestions of Bangi or Honduras seem good. It needs to be remembered that cannabis effects everyone slightly differently though.

It is worth reading the descriptions under the "additional information" tab on the ACE site. For example Panama x Honduras gives a hint; :"From a strong Honduran beginning: clean, energetic and euphoric".

Maybe @dubi can chime in, or you can message him. He's friendly and approachable; no doubt answer if this was asked in the ACE section.
It told me I had to be vendor to post there I thaught I could but seems I couldn’t lol

bangi is on my list for sure