What's new

ZZTops Dose TGA / Vortex / T5 / 2014

ZZTops

Veteran
Hard to tell since I never grow Vortex before but my over all take is the buds are Firmer ( Rock Solid ) Froster then standard but that might be the strain...

So Up next is Serious Seed White Russian, a strain I know a little about so will be the true tell...

:peacock:

picture.php

ZZTops

Veteran
Nice looking ladies. Where did you source your wide-body tomato cages?

Home Depot has them @ $3.98ea, takes a good pair of wire cutters tho as the wire is thick...

Trying it this way for the first time so we will see how it goes. The idea is to give support but still being able to rotate the plants as they Bud.

ZZTops

Veteran
Yes that is very interesting and I have tried it, Thanks for the link...

When it's all said and done Lolloping gets you there faster IMHO...

Here's My last run of the White Russian under 1 - 432w T-5 Fixture...

picture.php

picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
The WR turned out nice ZZ awesome scrog. I grew it for quite awhile grows hammer buds ..B

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
you really kill it there, with the backlight and without. I just planted 5 Vortex seeds and I hope to see something as nice as what you got there. do you run any fans in the tents for circulation?

ZZTops

Veteran
Yes I have a 8" table Fan on the floor, pointed at the top light. Runs while the lights are on and 15 minutes every hour when the lights are off...

I also have a 4" Squirrel Cage Fan on the top for exhaust when the tent is closed but to tell the truth I do not use it and just leave the tent open...

White Russian@ Flip...

picture.php

White Russian @ 4 Weeks...

picture.php

HillBilly1

Veteran
You Sir have some beautiful little lady's, I stopped in
Cause the Vortex caught my eye as I will be popping
Some seeds this year sometime and yours have me
Eagerly awaiting the drop..

As I said very nice