What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

Z

zoolander

Startin to get a full house here :headbange Thanx BB :wave: I'm gonna change things up a bit soon and work a bit more on feed and flush and see if its works better for me. NZ :friends: Glad you came by, The WW is still early for a proper report but man its good stuff so far and has a great body high. Ale :wave: Ive only done the Hashberry and would think that it would add to the yield of the NL but weaken the overall high of the NL. Thanx Strain for dropin in :rasta: Cellar :laughing: I need a free day at the Zoo just so I can chill a bit. The most I ever add to a gallon of water with the Canna A+B is 7 ML per gallon but on average is 5ml per gallon and start off around 2 ml per gallon around day 8 to 10 depending on how they look and if they seem like their own food supply has withered down. Thanx everyone and I hope you all visit again soon since thing will be blowin up soon :rasta:

B

British_Bulldog

Hi zoo,

You're welcome for the props, and if you can grow that well in veg., it proves you've got a green finger, and will be able to sort out your overfeeding/flushing issues.

I look forward to seeing your continued progress man ;)

Peace

Z

zoolander

Thanx Bulldog :wave: I'm workin on it, I got plenty of time to learn and thats what counts my friend. Heres 1 of the LP#1 mothers that was off to the side of the light but now is right under a 600 and should blow up soon.

kb5178

really nice work zoo I've been watching ya all around the boards and look forward to your posts...beautifull..peace kb

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always a pleasure to take in your exceedingly healthy plants, Zoo! No matter what you run, they always look dialed in. Great work, my friend! :smoke:

Z

zoolander

Thanx guys for all the kind words and I got some good stuff about ready to take off so I hope to see you all visit again real soon :friends:

Z

zoolander

Heres some D39, Pre98 Bubba x DPD from Outlaw and one of my Blackberry BX2 x Williams Wonder Freebies that will be shipped to Seedbay next week :wave:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Looks like you've got some real fine coco too Zoo. I was worried about it at first but I'm pretty happy I got it. I'm going to be ordering some seeds sometime in the next month or two so maybe I'll get some of your freebies!

Every time I check this thread out there's more and more great pics, everything is looking great!

Z

zoolander

Bounty :wave: Thanx bro. Heres a couple LP#1 clones from the SOG practice run. I know these are a little bushy for SOG but I'll fine tune it before Fall gets here. I have 16 under one 400 watt HPS and want to fit around 25 under each 600. These are frostin up nice already and I think this is day 27 , so not to bad for a 10 week + strain. I forgot to add that these are in pots a little smaller then a half gallon.

Z

zoolander

Tech :wave: Heres a few shots from tonight of the Hashberry x Bluedancer,Bullrider bag seed and Rez's Snowdog x SD IBL

B

British_Bulldog

zoolander said:
Thanx Bulldog :wave: I'm workin on it, I got plenty of time to learn

Hi zoo,

Overall looking good. I can see slight tip burn in some of them (the flowering pics of course), so it'd be a good idea if you eased up a bit on the feed.

I say you flush them now, then give them a little less food.

I think they'd be quite happy on 75% of the feed you've been giving them, maybe less.

'Looking forward to see how they turn out ....~~~imagining those big tasty buds and yellow leaves at harvest already~~~ :)

Peace

HAPPYTREE

Blackberry BX2 x Williams Wonder Freebies that will be shipped to Seedbay next week

Your the man zoo, i apppreciate your contribution to this society, i dont always post in peoples grows but theres very few good grows on here i dont lurk and as always yuor girls look really healthy.
Overall looking good. I can see slight tip burn in some of them (the flowering pics of course), so it'd be a good idea if you eased up a bit on the feed.

I say you flush them now, then give them a little less food.

I think they'd be quite happy on 75% of the feed you've been giving them, maybe less.
BB you are a real stickler for this, at least you try to give the criticism in a constructive manner. I believe correct feeding and flushing is something that is aquired over time and knowledge of your strain. Hydro here and still learning.

great job zoo keep up the great work
HT

Z

zoolander

Thanx Happy :wave: I'm doin my best to do what I can my friend. BB :wave: I'm at 50% of what canna is sayin to use but think I need to make sure I flush once a week. Summer is almost here and with more watering I must cut back on ferts and flush more for sure. I hope I can get ya some good flush pix at harvest. Take care everyone and I'll see ya all soon :friends: :respect:

B

British_Bulldog

HAPPYTREE said:
BB you are a real stickler for this, at least you try to give the criticism in a constructive manner. I believe correct feeding and flushing is something that is aquired over time and knowledge of your strain. Hydro here and still learning.

HT

Hi HT,

Well I'm not sorry for having high standards, and encourage others to have the same.

All the best with your grows.

Hi zoo,

You've got a good attitude and garden, I will be very happy to see some properly fed and flushed plants come harvest time :)

I know it's a tall order dialling plants in straight away, and as long as you read the plants and shoot on the low side of feeding, and give a decent flush, you will get an excellent result.

You say you're on 50% of canna recommendation, and I'd say flush now, once, then drop the coco feed to 35% and start adding PK13/14 at about 0.5ml per litre.

Then decrease the A and B to 30% and increase the PK13/14 to 1ml/litre.

>> How long is it taking for the pots to dry out at the moment? Every few days? If so, give straight water every other watering, and watch the progress. If it's still too much feed, then feed every third watering.

Peace

Z

zoolander

Heres Reef's NL and this plant was to the back and not one I was focused on so I pulled it out today and this thing is a resin drippin sticky mama. Not my most pretty plant but boy does she look like she is gonna pack a serious high. The pix do no justice for her

Last edited: