What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
What up Zoo...did you make any changes to your feeding program? Just read your thread over at the farm..

Stay Safe

Sweet Lou

been away for a few but this is whats happening
Got new C02 generator and so much better then those dama bottles and regulator and hooked up to my sentinel its a dream machine.

Next is I took the Rasberryx Northern Lights and back crossed it into to original Rasberry Kush clone so thats gonna be nice and then I have a bunch of new gear running plus the Tahoe OG,Valley OG and others gettin ready for the chop on a test run.

Also time to make some new cuts and expand the room to 2 1000 + 2 600 for flower.:woohoo:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear some progress is being made...

I'm ALSO DAMN GLAD to hear you are still playing around with that NL male...

C'mon man...you know you want to... DMTNL ... or you know I want you to!!! Shh, I won't tell! ;)

Hope this means we get to see more of you around here in the near future! Keep 'em green!

dank.Frank

Sweet Lou

Hey if anyone has that sr71 purple kushx Bubbashine I made I recommend you pop them might be one of the best freebies I've seen and just my luck I gave about 400= away

:laughing:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmm...nope...none here...

Running this Grom Bx2 though and once through that you will be seeing some Grom x C99 in the fall...

dank.Frank

Sweet Lou

That's also a fine strain brother, if you can get your hands on the Rasberry Kush x NL I made it's insane and I'll have pix from the new crop coming down in a week. I got burned for all my

Ras x NL
Grom 99
Grom x Bluedancer
plus a few other strains but hey if the guy needs the money that bad that's on him. If you can find the guy selling them bro try to get some. Im doing the backcross right now of the Ras x NL to the Ras mother and then pop some more and find the right daddy and backcross it again. Zoo

Sweet Lou

I'm also gonna start poppin a bunch of new stuff to make some new crosses and the line up should make everyone real happy. Zoo

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the beans...seems to be a trend these days...

I can't wait to see what you have in store...I really like / trust the selections you make as your gear has always been top notch in my books...

Glad to see ya board active again man...just get back to doing you for you and let those that feed off it feed. Can't let it change ya... :respect:

dank.Frank

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut up Zoo? Glad ta see u still around! Zoo was one of my first educators when I first came to this site.

Grizz

Veteran
got some grom x c99 f2's and some grom x blue dancer f2's up about 8in, both are looking strong, a friend gave them to me from out your way zoo. i belive our friend GS gave the origanal seeds you made to him and he f2ed them

Sweet Lou

Kinger thanx man:tiphat:
Get Mo always a buddy and I remember when ya started like yesterday:biggrin:

JW that should spit out some nice phenos and pm me ya know your brother Zoo's always got something up his sleeve for ya:woohoo:

Sweet Lou

Also I'm going back to poppin beans, I'll still be runnin clones but I miss the magic in the bean hunt that drove us all when we first started growin and gave me my love for our fine plant!:)

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I have been on that magic bean hunt for yrs sir! :D just started a bunch to furthur the search. :whee:

I've never had the pleasure of growing any of your work zoo...

I look forward to changing that in the future. :tiphat: