What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

Grizz

Veteran
hello brothers , hope all is well with you guys.. I will try and get some pics up in a few weeks for you GS. respect to all

G

Greyskull

aloha everyone
just got semi done with room makeover...
still need to do put up some more poly but i think i am pretty stoked.
we'l see...

Z

Zoolander

Some new seedlings started

Bubbashine X SR71Puurple Kush = Zoolander
Bluedancer x Grape Romulan = Zoolander

I thought it's time to run some of my own gear for a bit

hyDROJEDI

Another extremely long, and extremely entertaining thread by Greyskull. That resin build up is out of control!

Hughesy

Shine on you Crazy Diamond.

Shine on you Crazy Diamond.

Hey Zoo me think you and REZ should do a little Seed Run together and put some of these Fine Fine Genetics to the Test.
Everyone would love to have a go at some of these, you got your Tan down.
What more could you want?
:abduct:

W

W.P.

Zoo i know a little while ago you said something about trying a different nute regimen ? How did that work out for you?

Z

Zoolander

Hey my brothers , I stop for awhile WP so I'll try it soon maybe . I have some new veg pix for ya and I think they have come along very nice but GS can tell ya fo sho how they look now.
Sd x SB mom gettin training

Bubba Kush mom

Lemon Larry mom

SD x SB clone

G

Greyskull

opened that little slut right up you did
nicely done, compadre.
i think i like the ehavier feedings...

G

Greyskull

looking good my friend
i just raped the 2 sdx mommas i have in 2g pots for 14 cuts... into the fridge they are hehe
next time those ladies need a haircut/shaping they'll be bumped up to 5g pots... I am building my big mommas again. whew

Z

Zoolander

Nah Bman that's my pix towel but the carpets all gone for tile . Yo Raskal brother and Bone C . Things will start getting good now since the first plants hit 12/12 tomorrow:woohoo:

guineapig

Veteran
Nobody does it quite like zoo does it!!!! :abduct: :bow: :abduct: :bow:

Always a pleasure to see you zoo.....:woohoo:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Z

Zoolander

I love ya GP and I'm in flower now and will have ya happy soon my friend:yeahthats

I

idoreallytry

those moms look nice Zoo,,,rock on bro let the buds start rolling in for ya,,,peace

Z

Zoolander

Thanx Ido , Things are coming together fast and the next update will be very nice . I have 10 or 11 Rasberry Kush and SD x SB a few dayz in flower and the moms are just exploding with new cuts . All the Seedlings are taking off and being transplanted so prepare for a great show to come:woohoo: