What's new

Zoo's question about molasses

L

Leonidas

Hey guys I'm trying to figure out how to add this to my canna nute program and thought maybe some of you are doing it already and have some good ideas

Ive used molasses in coco and sweetleaf both had great results I am using sweetleaf right know but when I used molasses I only added it in twice a week 5ml per gal until last two weeks everyfeed with plain water and molasses.

L

Leonidas

Thanx Guys

JW , yeah I was talking to him about it

RD , i'll also grab some of that to try

JB, I hand water and mix my nutes in a gallon milk jug so do I just add it in and shake it up ?

FLG , What uo bro ? Hey man that TW you did from GHS may not look like TW but it sure looks bomb

Purkle

I use the molasses. I mix the molasses (1tsp per gal) in a little warm water then pour it into my res before i hand water. I use it to feed my microbes and during flush. Use Blackstrap molasses as I believe it has the best properties. Way cheaper than some carbs they sell at the store.

Last edited:
sup bro i would pour the mollases in a seperate small cup and add hot water(from ur watercooler if u have one) so it dissolves better and stir it around then pour it in your nute mix or water......if u do use it, use all of it....cuz if u don't it will leave a unpleasant odor, smells like a$$...

G

Greyskull

Zoo you gotta let me know how the molasses works for you.

Anyone ever use it in a recirculating system?

L

Leonidas

Ok its been close to a week and this Molasses is working very well and will keep all my grow brother's posted to the happs . I'll also check into that OGRaq

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Well ZOO, I been watching you since I'm a REZ DOG believer, and I trust you on the molasses thing............meaning I've doubted everyone on using mollasses to generate a healthy culture of bacteria until I just read your post!.............plus, you are ONE of the MAIN HIGHLIGHTS of ICMAG!!!.............DESI!!!

leap270

just started using it in my soil grow. i will let yall know how it goes. i use one table spoon per gallon of black strap molasses.

Fako Namo

Smell Nitrozyme sometime, smells just like molasses, and works fine recirculating, but you do need to clean your res more often, as it does smell a bit, and build up leaving a brownish film in your lines and tanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts