What's new

Zoo's new homeless kittens

Z

zoolander

These are my new babies I'm gonna be keepin and thought I'd share them with you. They were wild outside but now are happy as all can be. It was a family and I dont want to break them up so looks like I'll be flippin the bill for these ones also :headbange Feel free to put your cat pix in here also, I'd love to see everyones cats big or small. :wave:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
last pic beautifull eyes!!!!glad u kept it all in the family!!!......k+++...Mm

Z

zoolander

Just wanna let everyone know that with all the cat's I come across in the hood that are homeless and eatin food at my house they all get spayed and neutered copliments of the ol Zoolander. Its a win win situation for the cats and myself. Thanx MM and you know I be fixen em my brotha

emmy75

awww zoo those kittens are so cute. i love kittens, wish i could have a million of em.

at my mom's house a momma cat showed up with her two kittens one summer. of course we fed them so they hung around and got comfortable but feral as hell. the mom had one girl and one boy. theyve all grown up now but the mom had a second litter and her daugther ended up also gettin knocked up. both mom and patches, thats what we named the daughter, gave birth roughly around the same time.

altogther there were 6 kittens, mom had 4 and patches had only 2 that we knew of.

to make along story short, we trapped all three cats and got them fixed for free from a lady here in socal. i managed to find good homes for all of them but they had to go as a pair. that way the each kittten had a pal.

anyway kudos to you for giving them a happy home.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
11908Picture_119.jpg

Adopted him about a year ago, he's around 4 years old and a great pet. He's got some real quirks but that's why we love him.
:headbange

D

DrKong

i got my kitten from the streets at 3 weeks old. Her mother left her to die because she has a bad heart murmur. We love her and she lives on our laps :)

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran

showed it before on one of your threads, but I'll show it again... 23 lbs ^

L

luaith

the grey and white kitty looks kinda stoned...err something.
did that cat get into your garden?..lol.

Collie Man

ToKEN said:

showed it before on one of your threads, but I'll show it again... 23 lbs ^

HAHA CLASSIC!!! This cat right here looks EXACTLY like my friends cat who is probably bigger then that! Is that cats name Bobby?

Z

zoolander

Right on everyone lets keep the pix comein and turn this into a huge cat thread :headbange

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Wut it do Zoo, when I was a kid we lived out in the country and had some kats, they lived under the house and was wild, like 2 of um tame but da rest wild. we used to catch um by puttin a box with a stick tied to a rope and a trail of catfood leadn into it. at one point we had 24 cats under the house. Then we started givin um away at k-mart, plus with the hawks and mountain lions and bobcats out there there numbers went down, but they was some cool cats, lots uh fun when we was kids.

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Those look like awesome pets zoo, I can't wait til I own my own house and can have as many pets as I want. It's hard to rent an apartment with a cat, but without a doubt worth it.

Z

zoolander

Heres some more good use of my money, These are a couple that whandered over and had to go get fixed if they wanted to hang out and get fed :wave:

Last edited: