What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zoom out 😇

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I can't be arsed running a full thread, but I do like to make notes, take a photo here and there, and generally have a presence here. So here is my presence, it won't be predictable or reliable though, but that just makes it more me 😁.

Hamlet in her last couple of days, day 41 from 12/12.
IMG_20230410_122428~3.jpg

IMG_20230410_122245~2.jpg

2023-04-10_12-22-03~2.jpg

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
To be honest it's a cheap compost and water only grow. Yield will be way down, but the smoke will be clean. Got to have clean for Percy. I'll feed the next round and they should be pretty. I'll also post the other tent at some point, can't be arsed right now, which will be the trend for this one. I may even get round to clones, but I doubt it. 😁

All welcome, any off topic, topics invited.

Niknik83

Wo
I can't be arsed running a full thread, but I do like to make notes, take a photo here and there, and generally have a presence here. So here is my presence, it won't be predictable or reliable though, but that just makes it more me 😁.

View attachment 18829459
View attachment 18829460
View attachment 18829461
View attachment 18829462
View attachment 18829463

I'll get the Hamlet out of the middle in the next couple of days and let the Black G# finish up.
wwwwwoooowww

Niknik83

View attachment 18829459
View attachment 18829460
View attachment 18829461
View attachment 18829462
View attachment 18829463

I'll get the Hamlet out of the middle in the next couple of days and let the Black G# finish up.
Amazing plants!!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Down and drying now, I've got one of the IKEA shoe racks for drying, so that's full of these buds now

IMG_20230508_124323~2.jpg

And the the popcorn buds are hanging separately
IMG_20230508_124222~2.jpg

I'll try and keep my hands off it untill I can de-stem and trim it up for weighing, then report back.

Fortunately I'm still smoking the earlier hamlet, which did not survive long enough to get weighed.

To be honest it's a cheap compost and water only grow. Yield will be way down, but the smoke will be clean. Got to have clean for Percy. I'll feed the next round and they should be pretty. I'll also post the other tent at some point, can't be arsed right now, which will be the trend for this one. I may even get round to clones, but I doubt it. 😁

All welcome, any off topic, topics invited.

Song is fire. Everybody loves a nice beat..

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
2023-07-10_17-10-17~5.jpg

Horacio, cure, lol yeah right, no chance they'll even be dry before I'm smoking again. In fact, some buds will need er, early testing ;)
Glad you liked the tune, something a little different perhaps ?

Yo Lester, how ya doing mate?
Hamlet? she's an f3 chosen one. Cross between my bruised nuts and ojd's new york Casey Jones X o.g. chem - backed to the b.n. and f2'd then carefully f3'd and searched for. Can't discuss openly, but we both know someone who knows us both so you know, if you wanted, nudge wink etc. Let me know lol. She's well documented, but I lean toward the Black G# these days, even if it does take 3 weeks longer.
This run above is a clone from a separate f3 line from the same ojd seed that is the P1 for Hamlet. I kept a version of both lines pure :).

View attachment 18863951
Horacio, cure, lol yeah right, no chance they'll even be dry before I'm smoking again. In fact, some buds will need er, early testing ;)
Glad you liked the tune, something a little different perhaps ?

Yo Lester, how ya doing mate?
Hamlet? she's an f3 chosen one. Cross between my bruised nuts and ojd's new york Casey Jones X o.g. chem - backed to the b.n. and f2'd then carefully f3'd and searched for. Can't discuss openly, but we both know someone who knows us both so you know, if you wanted, nudge wink etc. Let me know lol. She's well documented, but I lean toward the Black G# these days, even if it does take 3 weeks longer.
This run above is a clone from a separate f3 line from the same ojd seed that is the P1 for Hamlet. I kept a version of both lines pure :).

Man that's a slick cover I had never heard before.. Ive got a basement I hope looks like that in 2 months.. full of buds! Lol

That restless vein in the back of my head that says MORE MORE MORE!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ah the happy day for me isn't seeing the buds growing, it's when the trim is over and the mess is disposed of. Then I can kid myself I'll last until next harvest.
No pics in this post, last post on a slow loading page, couple of link till we start a new page. Since you liked the last blonde girl with skills, here's another. I've shown god tier piano, let's move to guitar. Two very different styles and tunes, but combined they demonstrate godly skill.