What's new

Zombie Lab's Perpetual Paradise--Dr Death Strains & More

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
nice man, sounds like it worked out well for you. those are some nice looking plants like I said...

you grow organic?

ZombieLabs

Def no complaints over here with how it turned out.. It's like I had some good karma coming my way after dealing with that dbag haha.

Yup started mostly synthetic with just calculating the elemental ppm so I could get an idea of what my plants like and can handle. Transitioned to biweekly compost teas with synthetic nutes and other additives inbetween.

That run there is with compost teas/ bottled organic nutes, kinda just mixed and matched to where I needed my elemental ppms..

Came out ok on that organic run, a little but leafier than normal, but still beautiful all and all. Wasn't thinking too much when I started on those bottled organics and didn't airstone my mix prior to use...most likely causing nutes to not be readily available...and nitrogen to hang around and cause unwanted grown. Lesson learned. Again.
No supplemental CO2 running yet either, other than a few exhale bags. heh. I'm sure that would of helped uptake those nutes a little easier also..

Right now I'm about 4 weeks into my all compost tea bloom, and it's doing very very well.

I might stick with the teas for a bit and try to get those nice and dialed in where they should be... Unless I find something else that catches my eye.

Oh yea and I'm running 2000w vertical, 2 cooltubes, one on top the other with air pulling through. With one of the 355 degree light movers... Picture octagon canopy surrounding lights..

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
your plants look nice like i said, but if you think you are having problems you might wanna try and work on building a proper soil instead of focusing so much on the teas.

you could have a soil mix that you could add plain water to...

teas do have their place tho...

ZombieLabs

When it's time to bloom I transplant into a bloom mix, right now it consists of:
Roots original soil, roots soiless coco, growstones supersoil aerator, worm castings, ancient forrest humus, steamed bone meal, glacial rock dust, insect frass, all purpose and high phos bar guano, kelp meal, sea kelp...
I've also been top dressing with some RO foundation, bloom, elemental...and actino iron.

The soil could use some fine tuning no doubt, but i've had success with it so far.
I finally have some space to "cook up" my soil so its activated and ready to go when I transplant.
I'm def still learning but I've come a really long way from where I started ha, any tips or pointers are always welcome..

Thanks for livening up my thread a bit too man!

ZombieLabs

Here's some purple diesel nugs, frosty as can be but this will be her last appearance in my garden

Here's a little Dennis Hopper Kush 1:1 THC:CBD

ZombieLabs

Just chopped down a Chernobyl, really great colors and look but not much of a smell on this one. First time growing so we'll see if she finds a home in my garden..

UniversalTrees

Hey man its christian, was gonna pm you but cant find how to do it. Anyways been loving this thread finally decided to comment.. really sweet to see what you got going on.. only complaint is you gotta update more! Hah. sucks it hasn't gotten many replies but know i've been checking it out constantly. great buds, great pics, keep it up.

ZombieLabs

Thanks guys, I'll be trying to keep the thread updated weekly...so stay tuned.

static- I've never tried a good example of Chernobyl, had a pack gifted to me. It looks like some amazing bud, but it seems like its lacking in the aroma dept.

Shes's hangin up now, i'll have a smoke report on her shortly after 4/20

ZombieLabs

Sour D

A77934E7-F2D3-43DE-97FD-236E1B98F7C1-4583-000003B20E90BA41_zps53ef7c73.jpg

7A69C4EE-DF23-40E7-B887-8026C1146D0B-4583-000003B21B0CE2EF_zps718f8f33.jpg

0D9D65E6-C609-4BB8-A05C-23BAA8AA95F3-4583-000003B226C54FC5_zps81cf9a97.jpg

A0AC5273-85C6-448F-A9A5-48B12B19381C-4583-000003B25570177C_zpsf5bdc7df.jpg

4372FCB7-5D8C-4631-B283-E517D33A8195-4583-000003B2809F842B_zps2a5ed3ec.jpg