What's new

ZkittleZ

mr vuoto

hi Guys! Any infos from the zkittlez cut available at Kevin Jodrey's Wonderland nursery?
thanks for the answers!

Rekoj

Legit

Legit

hi Guys! Any infos from the zkittlez cut available at Kevin Jodrey's Wonderland nursery?
thanks for the answers!

Yup, we've got that cut and have flowered it to verify.

Orange creamy tropical skittles nose all the way through.
Makes phenomenal sauce from every time I've tried it, and the flower is great too. Tasty down to the last hit.

Relatively finicky indoors, doesn't like too much heat or she begins to taco easy. Grows pretty strong, clones weakly (takes longer than other strains, clones aren't always as happy either), yields seem to be decent but nothing to run home about.

Il Mastro

Hi all. I have this cut from Wonderland Nursery! I have a farm in Barcelona (Avantgarden_Barcelona) and soon I will let u know MrVuoto! I'm putting it in bloom room soon!

Hydro8

anyone with 'no-hype-filter' can give an honest smoke report?

Decent smoke and taste, did cure into some nice candy citrus smell and flavor. Nothing spectacular but mildly pleasant.

Very heavy Indica high.. Body high strong.. clear head but makes me tired after about 1:15, Great bed time smoke. Reminded me of old school black hash.

All in all good indica body high but no real psychedelic/magic qualities, but did keep my head clear.

Most of the people that got some liked it.

I

IncenseRosemary

Skittles remind me on some phenos in Orange bud and jilly bean end lots of other oranges cross and cultivars i had grown from seeds. Its candy,sugary,sweeat orange lemon terps.

I

IncenseRosemary

IncenseRosemary, did you run a clone or seeds?

Why you always say me these question mate I run clone and had grown many ornage strains,this clone reminds me with taste and high and everithing to some phenos of seeds packs i say before.
Every clone is from seeds so that is my opinon if you only run clones and not seeds u know nothing and please ignore my post i run lots of elites and i found they onli elites in brain of low IQ people like you.

ThaCollieMann

That’s a loaded question ... no dying breed seeds or third gen family did not breed zkittlez ... we just made it famous ... at the time it was called legget sherbet ... There was even a write up about it in skunk mag or nug ? Not sure which been a minute .. anyways .. Fieldz and tony Came up with the name zkittlez out of respect for sherbinski who was doing his own work on what he called sherb... nobody gave a fuck about that strain until Brandon started washing it into hash and winning the emerald cup ... had it not been for that the strain would have been trashed cuz it has zero bag appeal

Nirrity

zkittlez is one of a few strains with potential to be linalool-dominant. it also can have pretty high nerolidol. that's probably the only traits worthy of futher breeding. otherwise, gelato,sherbert and zkittles are all sisters and probably just different phenos from the same seedpool.

Jgcookies

That’s a loaded question ... no dying breed seeds or third gen family did not breed zkittlez ... we just made it famous ... at the time it was called legget sherbet ... There was even a write up about it in skunk mag or nug ? Not sure which been a minute .. anyways .. Fieldz and tony Came up with the name zkittlez out of respect for sherbinski who was doing his own work on what he called sherb... nobody gave a fuck about that strain until Brandon started washing it into hash and winning the emerald cup ... had it not been for that the strain would have been trashed cuz it has zero bag appeal

This is collie ... third gen family dying breed seeds ... if u know u know ... get at me

Hey man, I remember seeing an Instagram story yesterday from team10extracts sharing about the time he went to the 'zkittlez mountain in Mendo in 2014' squishing the hash into rosin and stuff. They must have been exciting times man.

We have the terp hogz cut over here in the uk but it's got a huge price on it. The most tastiest bud I've ever smoked, I didn't believe the hype until I tried it haha. I have gone with gakgas & watermelon zkittlez (both in veg atm) until I can get my hands on the z

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts